Oyster PRL Thread

PRL Discussion

sitting on 20, bought at 4$. heaviest bags, shitcoin i hate you

You could have gotten over 3000 of these for free from their airdrop back in autumn

Made me a substantial part of my gains.
Rebought some near the bottom.
Good potential.

I was all about the adfree part of PRL. But the recent updates made me very bullish on the storage part of PRL. If they fix the speed, this could become a new MegaUpload. Totally anonymous, accessible with a code and paid for by PRL's.

Check out one of the latest Medium updates of the PRL team. They say the price will be pegged. 1 PRL = 64 GB of storage for a year.

At Google 64 GB is about 6$. So that will be the lowest price.

If they manage to pull this off, PRL is at such a discount right now, it's insane.

well this is the problem, the price can't go too high or it does not make sense

Well the range of estimates is between 6$ and 15$. PRL is at a price right now, that a moon to 6$ is an substantial increase. And 15$ would be great.

So if you accumulate now, you're looking at a great return.

Eventually the price of one PRL might even go higher, because they might increase the storage amount per PRL.

Most crypto price don't make sense. PRL just has an inbuilt stability mechanism.

The price should be higher than google storage. It's anonymous and decentralized. Not the same demographic.

If I didn't have a massive stack of PRL already, I'd buy before the testnet B release, and hold to at least the mainnet release.

I'm not bashing , i like this coin in fact i hold some bought cheap but somehow the hype faded very fast

can i get a non-shill response on what the fck happened to the price?

hype died market crashed

does it have any plans to get on binance or anything big? This coin has potential, but the low volume causes it to dip so hard if one big guy decides to sell

It was seriously high after it mooned like crazy, dipped and then was featured in a Data Dash video. It went from like 3 cents to 4$ in a couple of weeks.

It held it's price pretty good after that, until the crash came, then it crashed hard. Like every kucoin coin. I guess it was people securing profit, or panic selling at a loss, because it was so hyped only days before.

After the testnet A was released it mooned a bit. But that didn't hold up because the whole market was fucked.

ty senpai
hope im not the only one who fell for the hodl meme

It's built on top on IOTA, which people hate for some reason.

It's an innovative concept. When fear sets in, those are the ones that suffer the most.

It grew WAY too fast. Because known youtuber.

I'd like to see the coin distribution too. Right now, I'm pretty sure a few hyperwhales can play with the price as they see fit.

Kucoin is fucking it up. It will be back at ATH the second it's listed on Binance.

The other user is retarded. First, 64GB would be 8$, second, the CEO said 64GB is the minimum, it could be pegged to as high as 512GB (64$). And lastly, the peg INCREASES, like btc difficulty, automated, so that they can compete when other renowned Cloud services lower their prices.

The coin is a gamble cause the development could fail, but definitely worth it as it's 1/16 of it's minimum peg price.

+ It wen't to ATH with 0 marketing, which starts end of this month.

>Kucoin is fucking it up. It will be back at ATH the second it's listed on Binance.

Now where have I heard this already?

Kucoin has lost 80% of it's volume since December/Early January. I don't really care anyway, you can buy now at 50 cents, or next month at 5$

unironically bought another 22k PRL.

transferred my puny PRL amount to MEW
etherscan is telling me they are worth $1.4407 each. What gives

The rebranding kind of messed up the price recording.