Where are all the link threads? Lets fix that

Where are all the link threads? Lets fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/c17f9cae-0caf-11e8-8eb7-42f857ea9f09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check'd. In that regard we're a bit similiar to NEO holders. We're conviced of our investment and don't need to shitpost about it 24/7 although we're much more vocal. Nice OC, btw.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

in 2 years there wont be any link threads because we will all be too fucking rich to bother

Binance just got hacked, say doodby to your links

ft.com/content/c17f9cae-0caf-11e8-8eb7-42f857ea9f09

Kek this coin is a meme
Try hold past 1$ first
Forget 10 never mind 1000
The intrinsic value of this coin is 38cents
That's why every time it goes past 1$ it comes Down to 38 cents

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

come back with some digits kid, we'll talk

>intrinsic value
I truly hope this marxist meme will die someday.

Been out on assignment in the wilderness for the past two weeks. What did I miss?

Just missed the major dip by the looks, damn, could have picked up a tonne more Link.

Any chance of this hitting $0.20 again before the conference?

Wondering the same

LINK LINK LINK LINK

lets hope

fuck off fuddster

you are a MANIAC

>not keeping your link in cold storage to prepare for the mainnet and staking
whoever kept their linkies on an exchange and not secure was never going to make it anyway

Most delusional group on biz.

>$1000 by EOY anons!!

I remember these threads from last year lmao
stinky linkies still waiting for their gains

I'm pretty confused as to why the token isn't outpacing the market given there's upcoming simplified mainnet release. Manipulated down for accumulation? Am I being (((tricked))) out of my shekels? Or is this really an absurdly good opportunity?

t. 50k stinky linky

the later

who knows. lets just hope it hits the floor again so we can grab even more.

What's everyone's thoughts on linkpool? I'm a bit wary of someone else holding my LINK. I guess if it's entirely controlled via smartcontract that's not as objectionable.

I'm pretty sure CL team takes a look into it. It's a potential 51% vulnerability. I'm waiting for their endorsement before getting involved

seeing this as a chance to stake when youre not able to run a full node. its controlled via smartcontract, so that should be safe. anybody agrees?

Agreed on if entirely smartcontract governed it would be good. Definitely worth waiting for team stamp of approval or contract audit before risking any large amount of stinkies

New to LINK. Where do I buy this shit ?

Im storing 15k link on my ledger and another 1.5k link on binance. I'm NOT paying a 20 link fee to transfer the 1.5k out. It's fucking ridiculous.
I'll transfer them out when link moons and the fee in link drops

>What's everyone's thoughts on linkpool?

scam

this

It's definitely going to hit $0.20 again. The whole crypto market is bearish and LINK's price is still tied to BTC.