Stop trying to run old exploits on EthPyramid, you fucking Russian cucks. It doesn't work

Stop trying to run old exploits on EthPyramid, you fucking Russian cucks. It doesn't work.

etherscan.io/tx/0x867f635c75977946193536247791d8b801b9cebc0ac4795ae241d97b723abc59

etherscan.io/tx/0xf32eafbbc0838094ecc2aee21669ab70b70d714b27802512a0e2f9bbfc68a264

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7uqh24/exploit_analysis_results_ethpyramid_smart_contract/
medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally unhackable you fucking dumb fucks.

im so fucking /COMFY/ i can actually sleep now

>mfw when the worlds first transparent ponzi becomes so successful, jaded devs from clones spam the smart contract with exploits
>mfw there are no exploits

havent slept this /comfy/ in weeks

updated to include front wing

Thought this would be dead or hacked by now, I guess I'll throw some gamble bucks at it, don't let me down anons

>mfw when the worlds first transparent ponzi becomes so successful, jaded devs from clones spam the smart contract with exploits
literally subhuman level of pathetic...

bump

yeah unlike powhcoin the devs actually tested this before they released it

how do you test a smart contract?

>keep wasting that gas with your
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf value BS...
literal subhuman scum kek...

google it you fat fuckin idiot

uhh didnt someone find an exploit and said he'd get in touch with the devs first? If that didnt work he'd drain the acc.

reddit.com/r/ethpyramid/comments/7uqh24/exploit_analysis_results_ethpyramid_smart_contract/

...and the White-Hat hacker that saw the exploit and tried to warn the PoWH gang (who ignored him) actually helped harden/test & build ETH Pyramid.

The attack vectors are all gone, and it's not going down till the Etherium network does!

they had Arc on the team (the guy that found the original exploit for OG PoWH). They also ran it through 14 hours (!) of fully automated testing with random values.

before launch, the contract was released for 6 hours for penetration testing. no vulnerabilities that the contract couldn't handle were found.

doesn't stop russians wasting their eth trying though kek

do you think google has the answer to how this specific contract was tested. compared to the powh coin which was hack? no need to get so upset.
Im asking about THIS smart contract's testing regiment and if anyone knows. Relax.

>how do you test a smart contract?
>a smart contract
learn english then

that's literally what they're called, lmao

I'm going to retire soon thanks to this

What was the bug?

hahahaha

It was pre-released on Ropsten for a solid few hours with the source code and function hashes available. 4,000 Ether flowed in and out, and presumably a number of attempted exploits as well.

That and the Mythril testing won a lot of fans.

medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e

Much thanks. Pretty impressive work. I dont think this shit is going anywhere

>uhh didnt someone find an exploit and said he'd get in touch with the devs first? If that didnt work he'd drain the acc.
pajeets are literally spamming the contract with the exploit rn and it's not budging... look it up yourself...
0 ETH tx with FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF values...
was used in the last contract...

IT. DOES. NOT. WORK. ANYMORE.
stop wasting gas, brainlets...

So its all done through meta mask too? Seems like a currency/exchange combo in one site

You can interact directly with the smart contract if you want: the front-end/MetaMask combo is just to make it easier to use.

>my point

>your head

what was your point?

>need eth to buy in

wack, just take my good ol american dollars you cucks

this

cryptopensions are the new thing, haven't you heard