Forbes Unveils its First Ever Cryptocurrency Rich List. Is Veeky Forums going to stand for this?

Anyone on here reading this right now? If so, do I buy or sell? Does Veeky Forums find anything interesting about this list's composition? And where is Vitalik? Where is Ver/jihan? Where the fuck is Vitalik and where the fuck is the chick that started Bancor?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/forbes-cryptos-top-ten-richest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ccn.com/forbes-cryptos-top-ten-richest/

Jed McCaleb is richer than Larsen. He still owns a shitloads of Fidget Spinner.

are we too big to fail yet?

No diversity, no minorities?

where the hell is VITALIK

whats his stack ?

diversity fail racists!

didnt he sell a shitton of eth not that long ago?

I get as much gas out of reading roastie butthurt as the next man but I would have expected at least one in the top 10. And I would have expected at least one shitskin (pardon my french) as well.This really is a white male game. No question about it. Being a white male (can the 56% jokes for 2 seconds), I just kind of gravitated to this whole thing naturally. Nobody told me to sign up on Coinbase and buy coins nor to send them over to Bittrex and get busy. I just kind of did it. What's the deal with the other 95% of the world's population?

>winklevoss
So the Bogs found a new host...

They'll be here, they are just waiting for us white males to dumb down the barrier for entry so we can take their money

China is in charge of most of the cryptomarket, you're objectively speaking insignificant

>wierd name: check
>twin brothers: check
>highly educated: check
>filthy rich: check
Are the Winklevosses going to be the next Bogs?
I mean why the fuck are they even listed together in a ranking?

Where is Carlos Matos?

Its a short version, Vitalik is lower with estimated wealth of ~$500kk

>No Carlos
Who are you trying to fool here boy.

25% fucking ages ago, unless there was another sell, I don't know what he had to begin with..

What about Roger Ver? I thought he had like 300,000 BTC and BCH?

Vitalik said he is doing it for technical improvement without looking to make trillions. He is a truly honorous man who just wants to make the world a better place.

He gave it all away.

I don't always keep up on the vanguard of social justice theory thought but for the purposes of diversity, don't Asian males count as white males? I know it does in Silicon Valley so I'm assuming it's the same in crypto.

more white dudes getting rich. this list is upsetting.

>Asian males count as white males

how old are you?

And we will continue to grow in power, while cucking you and impregnating your asian wife.

Changpeng Zhaeo got rich by scamming traders with retarded dusting on every transaction.

>tfw cryptocurrency is so meritocratic even the scam artists are white rather than jewish
ironic
jews were at the forefront of innovative industries because they faced roadblocks at traditional institutions
now that they own western civilization, their new generation is lazy and it's whites who step out of their comfort zone for new riches

> I just kind of gravitated to this whole thing naturally

Same
>joined crypto since march 2017 and have over 50xed my networth

based neoð

Are you playing stupid or are you actually stupid. Are you not aware of the "there are no minorities in the white male dominated Silicon Valley tech scene" narrative which conveniently overlooks the fact that Asians are vastly overrepresented there and are in fact a minority? When people are taken to task over this narrative, they literally say the Asians count as white. Do you live under a rock?

ok well fuck you goys for making me search this myself

from what i find he's sitting on 375K after he moved 30 to an exchange in dec. he doesn't qualify for this list

You have to have money already to have this type of money in crypto.
Even if you 1000x you would need an initial investment of 1 million.

Probably a lot more Chinese / Koreans / Japanese but they generally don't like to disclose wealth due to safety reasons. I don't let anyone know how much I own and it's no where near these guys.

What's nuts about this whole thing is both or those numbers don't look unrealistic anymore. Hey, fuck it, let's 1000x by 10x three times on shit coins. Oh, we have a million? Cool, do it all gain. Now I'm on the Forbes list and I'm mad fucking.

The higher your funds are the harder it becomes to exit a coin that x10. Look at the bids on any coin that x10 and i doubt there will be $1 million of buy bids available.
You end up tanking the market or spending years trying to get out of the coin.
You would really need another bitcoin or eth to get your moneys worth.

I've never really understood why anyone does, how do people get on these lists? Do the papers find out on their own and just stick their fucking faces up there?

I guess these are the kinds of people that brag about their wealth or for some reason cannot hide it.

The people with immense wealth would never allow themselves to be presented on a list like this. Think about the Rothschilds, ever seen them on a 'rich list'?

Look at their pictures. These guys obviously make more money by having talks and it builds confidence if they release their wealth.
If you arent going to do that then its better to just not say anything.

>No minorities
Looking at it from a worldwide scale, their are 9 minorities on the list. How about you go back to Africa

Soon to be

do these guys have security guards around them 24/7? i wouldn't exactly feel safe if everyone knew i was a multi-billionaire...

One look at their pictures and each one of them screams 'egomaniac'

> No Sergey on the list

KYS Forbes

That's true. The more you have the harder it is to make bank in one shot. FWIW, I just spent like 50k on RDD at Cryptopia a few minutes ago. Price was in the low 60s sats. The price for RDD on every other exchange it trades on right now is 76-77. Ya boy 'bout to get paid.

Give it a year or two Dubsman.

more like European Jews were at the forefront of finance and banking because they were exempt from the prohibition on usury that the Church imposed on Christians

>ripple faggot first

I hate this world

Mark Karpeles is jewish and has over 200k bitcoins

I want to see the top 100

where do you think will be the first minority or womman or something?

The Bancor one that made off with all Veeky Forums money has gotta be somewhere in there. And the one who is the face for POWR. She's gotta be there too. Oh and the Golem punk looking girl.