Guys, I've been thinking. The people that got in on Eth when it came it out at like $8 are rich as fuck now...

Guys, I've been thinking. The people that got in on Eth when it came it out at like $8 are rich as fuck now. And that's because Eth really had a world defining technology also attatched to it. That's gotten me thinking, what's the next major tech advancement coin that I should go in now for retarded gains? Seriously, please shill me on some coins that solve some tech thing. I was thinking mobius or LINK but i'd wait another year ish before i'd go in on LINK. ADA maybe? since they're actively researching shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCxGoII7V5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FN4TmN4ScGs
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/
medium.com/@cburniske/cryptoasset-valuations-ac83479ffca7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so wait a year till link is 100 dollars then buy, seems good

VEN, NEO also has a bright future, though you missed the initial moon

do
your
own
fucking
research

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL FINANCE ARMY

ETH is shitting itself now, people dumping it hard.

I mean, maybe just until they actually put out something about it.

VEN and do your own research lazy mf

Wow, you are showing signs of brain function user!! Very good!! That's right, this is the year of utility!!! Only buy things that serve a greater purpose!! Dont just buy another chinese pajeet incentivized scam currency!!

LINK is an erc20 token, don't expect any higher than 10$ being extremely optimistic
Maybe qtum is a good choice

fuck off faggot lol we want to discuss coins

Dev is speaking at the Bitcoin super conference this month and main net release is Q1

Pssst.

but what are you referring to though..

Tokens are the future bro. Actual working products that solve real world issues and create real value. Tokens are the future.

>tfw missed out on £8 ETH by a few days because of shitty kraken verification

ARK

Neo. The ecosystem they are building will be the future. Call me a shill if you want but do the research or regret for the rest of your life

>people actually sold there 5 figure bags of BTC AT people actually sold there ETH bags at

In times of gold rush you can make money not by searching gold, but by selling shovels. LINK may be a shovel for smart contracts.

HPB, on other hand may be a shovel for other cryptos youtube.com/watch?v=VCxGoII7V5Y

I am holding NEO currently. just looking at other shit.

I'm actually in on HPB as well. That one is looking really fucking promising to me so I went in on that shit hard in the dip

>marketing before no product

Oh no... for that I'll have to go to the dreaded
*pukes*
KUCOIN

If HPB is the shovel, ENG is the pan that will be sold as well.

I sold eth at 30 to 40 dollars but it was to buy ripple. Ama

Nebulas and elastos

TurtleCoin, it's the Doge coin of privacy coins.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN4TmN4ScGs

Buy ary or stay poor user, the choice is yours

>And that's because Eth really had a world defining technology also attatched to it
smart contracts are unusable without LINK
so if you genuinely believe ETH is world changing tech you should go all in on LINK right now. ETH has ZERO use other than hosting scam icos if link doesnt succeed

this. nebulas incentivizes developers to develop on their platform and has searching for dapps

This is facts, neo and eth will dominate this year, this is year of erc20 and nep5 stay woke anonies

>goes on crypto discussion board
>gets mad when people want to discuss crypto

This. But mostly VEN since it has better economy in place.

I'm currently 75% VEN and 25% NEO.

LINK is to SmartContracts what the Internet is to Computers.

>Hey biz I was thinking I'd like to be rich as fuck. How do?

This is what you sound like you mongoloid.

nah its just why can't you look at the threads, google the icos, check the teams.. look up what you're investing into

random people can't boil all you need to know down to a single post, its why you need to do your own research in your own way

sorry if I came off as a dick

Chainlink.

Stick with ETH

the flippening approaches

look into DAGs.

Lads, how does one go about setting up an alarm for when a coin hits a certain value?

I'm using Blockfolio but seeing as all the alts are paired with BTC/ETH anyway it means that whenever there's a massive dip my alarms don't do shit as it paired.

What's the best way of doing this?

Reddit spacing btfo

Hey user, I have LINK, FUN, and bounty0x. Will I make it?

Why did black nigga get 100%, whats your theory

Crypto pro app on ios

Because otherwise it'd be raycis of course. Haven't you spent a bit of time on pol? Since I answered your question can you answer mine please user

4D pol chess

thanks mayne

You really think NEO is the way to go? Not that I can afford even one. :'(

>those other movies are supposed to be highly rated

I fucking hate casuals

please don't lump me in with those niggers I was just doing dramatic angry spacing

I
WAS
ANGERY

Chink coins mayne, the chink gov will make sure their own version of whatever will survive.

You meant to type critics, clearly.

OMG is the answer OP

Mobius will change the world as we know it.

Buy TETHER! 10x moon mission in a week

Mobius just partnered with Waltonchain, check them out.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/

only real answer here, and the fact that its only mentioned once serves as a reminder that Veeky Forums doesn't deserve it

KNC launching pilot mainnet in 3 days. REQ soon to follow.

Kyber network seems really promising imo.

Q1 is for the testnet.
Also stop shilling LINK

Bought ETH when it was $9, and I'm pretty much set as far personal finances go. But crypto is a lifestyle, so even though I've technically made it I'm still in the game.

The only project that reminds me of Ethereum in its early stages is LINK.
The only other project I can see having some real world application and succeed is OmiseGo.

I'm sitting on a few other promising shitcoins as well, but those two are the ones I'm counting on the most.

Simplified main net, aka testnet

Is it somehow possible to not know its EOS?

How?

Nebulas and ITC. But Nebulas is a sure moonshot.

look into the new technologies being built on the neo blockchain, that is what will give neo its value, plus chinks

NEO will be worthless in two years

>But crypto is a lifestyle, so even though I've technically made it I'm still in the game.

what did you mean with this?

adolfcoin but it's not released yet

kek, you are not welcome anymore, sorry

I understand that I should do my own research to find appropriate investment opportunities, but the thing I fail to understand is simply how and where this research should be performed. How do you perform the research to find promising investments/coins with decent white paper and value potential? I am eager to learn and perform, but I lack initial direction, which cripples me. If anyone has any input to give, or resources to suggest, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a big fan of the centralization that comes from DBFT. The fact that NEO can shut the entire network down if they want to is a huge red flag for me.

Your problem is you like big numbers

that's not reddit spacing you mongoloid, do you think they invented one-word-per-line?

You guys are dumb as fuck.
The next two coins that could be the next eth are rootstock and omni.

but you are tho

NANO

I'll give it to you straight
A lot of the more successful types are in these positions because instead of going out and partying for the last ten years, they instead lurked places like this and forums
They know where and who to look for
its years of experience to get a feel of things
your best bet is searching youtube for popular picks that are yet to moon due to others like yourself looking for the next big thing

Monero, Neo, Qtum.

But in the end, no one knows.

As a general rule of thumb Veeky Forums should ONLY be used to vet research you've already done yourself. The amount of shills, trolls, and idiots here all but precludes your ability to get good, empirical data unless you're searching for something very specific, i.e.
>I've been researching the NYSE listing for RLX, how do you feel this would affect the price?

Hope this helps.

wher 2 do reserchc???

My goodness you guys are dense. Look at top holders of most coins.
The old guys of btc are gathering rootstock and lots of it.
You lock your btc into a smart contract for rsk and voila you have smart contracts for btc. Not only does it lock in your btc. It allows you to unlock the money that is in your btc without giving it up, only you can get the btc back if you send the rsk back to the contract.

The Internet, you goofball

sir is upfiring please buy

>your best bet is searching youtube for popular picks that are yet to moon

Wouldn't that be buying in for hype instead of potential value, though? I'd expect the best options to be more hush-hush, rather than yapped up and down on the net (without any value/white paper)? That sounds like a strategy to ride into a pump 'n dump.

>Veeky Forums should ONLY be used to vet research you've already done yourself.

What do you think about the statement the other user gave? Do you think using YT for research is a wise option, or should I consider alternative sources (written article sites, groups, etc. )?

Honestly, I'll get shit for saying this, but NANO. Currently feels scarily similar to Ethereums early days with the constant fudding.

Neo was the next, will go up a lot still, but not 50x.

Vechain

>comparing the fking internet of blockchain to a memecoin with 0 functionality that cant even sync its network.

Theres a reason for the hate you retard

I am assuming you're fairly new and looking for easy gains. so yes thats about right

medium.com/@cburniske/cryptoasset-valuations-ac83479ffca7

ITC

>Currently feels scarily similar to Ethereums early days with the constant fudding.
you need to learn to differentiate between "fud" and "legit criticism"
nano has no future. it's fundamentally flawed and even if it wasn't there's no market for it.

whats the chances of us hitting $0.20 again before conference?

What are the chances that Indians stop shitting in their city streets?

NEO
OMG
go all in and come back in 3 years, thank Veeky Forums later

what are you looking at next?

why the f would anybody want to cosplay Chad with those twig arms
disgraceful

stfu OP you already know it is link

brainlet alert
>muh erc20 token
chainlink is a protocol most of the heavy lifting is done off chain, the token is only used for payment/reputation within the network

no.
1) it already mooned
2) VEN is clearly the chosen one in china
NEO is nothing but a shitty ethereum knockoff and with plasma right around the corner there is really no reason for it to exist