Mid-life crisis- Over 30 addition

If you were to start over, (which I might have to do), what would you do to become financially free? Had a debilitating chronic injury that fucked me up from active job, know looking to use muh brains n maths.

Grow weed and sell it

be a stinky jew

Besides the crypto lads, I need plenty of fiat first. Thanks for any advices.

>addition
>over 30
>still cant spell
your not going to make it

edition... its 5am here lolz

kek at my id

Investment in general ( real state, stocks , crypto), make some patreon account and try to make some steady income.

Interesting, as far as I know, index funds are best for noobs like me. Heard multifamily dwellings were best to rent out. But how does one get paid for being on patreon, besides from being JP or some hot skank?

drive around collecting people's garbage, super glue it together and stick it on etsy as art

ID checked.

>Step 1. Stop shitting posting on Veeky Forums and do something with your life.
>Step 2. ????
>Step 3. Profit.

Probably the best advice around.

>points out OP’s bad spelling
>”your”

Kys

thats called grammar not spelling you moran

you have to autisitcally save money.

like, for sure the biggest mistake of my life over the course of the years is overspending.

45 now, I could have saved upwards of 2 million by now by simply doing corp 401k match over my whole work history and I didn't.

Honestly its too late. You will likely be forever poor if you have no savings at 30. The only wagecucks that make it joined the workforce immediately after college and saved consistently.

Working so hard to have 150,00$ in cash and 1 million in assets.

Thats making it to you?

You Reddit fags need to fuck off back where you came from

>capitalizes reddit
you first faggit

I’m phoneposting you dumb nigger it autocorrected

>phoneposting
>calls others reddit
keep digging faggit

40 here. I’ve started over three times now. First time was failed business. Then recouped from ‘08 Great Recession job loss. Most recent time is an attempt to go into business again. Moved to cheap eastern euro shit hole from burgerland. Savings are bleeding out profusely. Thinking about selling everything I own and returning to burgerland, buying a motorcycle and being a dirtbag vagabond. I’m really just too tired to try anymore. No kids, don’t really like my girlfriend, and the few times I’ve had any money it didn’t really make me happy anyways. End blogpost.

same OP, had a comfy job but then my body goxed all fucked up

now having to read alot and do math. Learning to daytrade is like my only real option ATM. Crypto trading is alright but after I smash a few more books forex is my goal

I have severe crohns and im a doctor, not the best doctor i could be mind you because im out ill a month or so a year but still.

Thanks bros, I've been limping n jacked on my right foot for over 3 years now. Glad to not be alone in this.

1. Learn to code
2. Fork Litecoin and create a shitcoin
3. Promise amazing things with said shitcoin on Veeky Forums and reddit.
4. Get your miner ready to go as you'll have 30 minutes to an hour after the ANN to mine as much as possible
5. Launch ANN on bitcoin talk.
6. Mine your coins, try to get about 6 full blocks before the plebs join in.
7. Sell as soon as it gets listed.
8. Rinse and repeat

Yeah i lift a lot as well for which crohns is the singular worst disease. Used to be 92kg lean benching 105kg for 8 reps before it hit me. Only ever got back to 100kg for 5 since. Life is what is is, better to not hold yourselves in competition with other people.