Research of 45,000 households shows 580,000 out of 17 million people in the netherlands own crypto

Research of 45,000 households shows 580,000 out of 17 million people in the netherlands own crypto.

> Muh early adopters

Other urls found in this thread:

tns-nipo.com/nieuws/persberichten/aantal-nederlandse-beleggers-cryptovaluta-geexplod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

monero is the only place they can put their money to avoid paying for mustafa and his 12 children to live there

ok great pocket sized country
now do that same research in France, Spain, Italy...

so only 1 out of 30 people?
that's still early

Bubble experts that's all.

source?

Isn't Netherlands good when it comes to capital gains? Maybe it's because of tax tourism

that's 3.4% mate

Dutch are famous for that, yes.

>580,000 out of 17 million people in the netherlands own crypt
>the rest are shitskins too dumb to get into crypto

holy shit every dutchfag owns bitcorn already?

thanks for those meaningless numbers, use a percentage or something holland jesus

Probably much less than in China, India, Bangladesh and so on, where are people are more ignorant and desperate.

Kantar TNS

tns-nipo.com/nieuws/persberichten/aantal-nederlandse-beleggers-cryptovaluta-geexplod

>research of 45,000 households
>out of 17 million people
Nice sample size.

amount of potheads in Holland 17 mil
amount of potheads using crypto to buy and sell pot 580k
much adoption

> dutchfag here

GF & sister own crypto. Mom didn't want in when I asked her somewhere in august 2016.

You are taking netherlands, to make a assumption where we are in a world wide bubble normie?

Dutchfag reporting.

I know several people that own crypto, but they are all baby holds of a couple of hundred euros. Most of them bought indecember and are roasted now, many pulled already or own even less.

Is still early as fuck, even kn this country

I am also Dutch all my money is in crypto XD

It is indeed a large enough sample.

Well spotted, statbro.

>tfw dutch shitskin
>tfw own crypto
What now, fucker?

So they confirm what we think? Thanks OP

This market needs one more shake honestly. For real despair.

>troll dutchfags for being a country full with shitskins
>shitskin replies

like pottery

The confidence level is only .16 on this poll.

This is late early doors

Article also said almost no one invested thousand or more so a lot of students probably who invested 50-200€. I am the only one of my friends who invested more than tousand (10k) I know of 6 friends personally that they invested but not one of them invested more than 300€ (most got like 0,5 ethereum)

American here. It seems like Nordic countries are always in on the newest cutting edge stuff before anyone else. You guys are awesome.

Research on OPs houshold shows that 1 in 1 people are fags

Colonial history will do that to a country. The past echoes into the present.

Either way, I don't think anyone's particularly upset by what you call "trolling".

Why are my fellow Americans so ignorant. Netherlands is not a Nordic country. It's in Southern Europe.

>a lot of students probably who invested 50-200€.

can confirm, been seeing quite a bit of students with lunch money portfolios.

Studying with a guy who has in excess of 50k in his portfolio.

(TU Delft MSc)

If there is a basic family of 4 with one breadwinner then you have to quarter your sample size. It therefore is actually a big percentage

>muh colonial history

I didnt realize you guys ran colonies in arab nations lol

Really makes me kek they get really exited when they make like 200€ in one month. Also a lot of my classmates invested in Tron verge and ripple. Currently vacation so will laugh at them once I see them again

Tu delft bsc TBM here

How many of them are still just dipping their feet in?

Who said I was arab? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suriname

Either way, it was still the Netherlands that brought over the guest workers from Morocco and Turkey.

EEMCS/EWI here. Most of this department is either from India or China, really.

>telling people about a huge crypto portfolio

not a smart thing to do, i have about €150k in crypto right now, so i know how hard it is not to brag when people start talking about their pocket change cuckfolios, but that shit spreads like wildfire if you tell a couple of people. next thing you know you end up in a van with a bag over your head.

>Either way, it was still the Netherlands that brought over the guest workers from Morocco and Turkey.

ah yes the "guest workers"
when are these "guests" gonna leave again?

XDXD XDXDXD XDxddddddddxdDXD

He's just told me in confidence and I don't spread that kind of knowledge. He's a good guy.

Considering we're at the third generation, I don't think they will. And why should they, they're Dutch now if they want to be and if they don't, they can leave. Either way, could you stay on topic?

LOL, only potheads here are amerifags in Amsterdam

>Either way, could you stay on topic?

I visit NL regularly and see more nigs and arabs than dutch at this point
i just think it is a shame what is happening to your beautiful country

>Research of 45,000 households >580,000 out of 17 million people
How big are the houses?

I'm going to agree first that it is, but I want to ask you relative to what? Bit Coins currencies are in some ways like a stock and that it's a pretty high adaption rate relative to stocks, but at the same time that would be like saying you need to own nintendo stock to play a game even if both of your dads worked there.

These people are adopting trading platforms and a meme, not bit chains, the percentage that will count are the ones who bought into the next facebook or reddit after 100% of the population starts using them.

rotterdam pothead reporting in, we're everywhere man.

You are probably only visiting Amsterdam or Rotterdam, which I agree have become shitholes.

Please be bait or american

nee man je boy leeft in de pijp yupcity en ik vind het kankerlekker hiero

some parts of big cities, especially in amsterdam and rotterdam are a complete mess, it's disgusting to see, i agree. still too many leftists that rule those places.

waar de neuk is yupcity

amsterdam zuid, domme LUL.

De pijp = yupcity

vanwege de vele yuppen, snapt u?

It's the fault of the PvdA.

A.k.a crazy as fuck lefties got the upper hand in the eighties and fucked everything up for everyone.

Ook wel bekend als de snuifas

The next shakeout will occur after the major coins consolidate, then the shitcoins (all 1300+) will turn to dust and we hear of hundreds of suicides on the (((news))), you'll know crypto has matured.

you have to go back

minder minder minder!

source or gtfo

zij zijn niet Nederlands en jij ook niet boefje

5% of Norway owns some form of crypto too according to the latest report.

>Netherlands
>Southern Europe

No dude, its northern Europe.

> t.turkshit

why are Dutch people so conservative? Before I lived there I thought Amsterdam was representative but it's really not. You guys love planning everything to ridiculous levels, never smoke weed or take advantage of your legal prostitutes. Never get wrecked and brawl just for the fun of it. Very unemotional, very level-headed. It sounds good but as a Britfag it took its toll on me after a while. Sometimes you just want to let your hair down without everyone judging you and saying "doe normaal"

Even your furniture is uncomfortable. I can never imagine a Dutch person calling in sick to work and just monging out watching Youtube videos in bed all day or something like that

Too perfect, that's your problem

Check the interval for a 95% and you'll see how it still shows mass adoption.

>netherlands
>nordic country

Nigger please not only does half the population smoke weed but most of the younger population is on creatine or some other performance enhancing drugs.

please say you're from sweden

American. Just reporting in to say I fucking love the Netherlands. Amsterdam was the first Euro City I ever visited and I thought it was the most beautiful place. I’ve never done the prosty shit but it’s a fun, gorgeous city on its own.

I’m happy the Dutch are early adopters. Hopefully Amsterdam businesses can start adopting to crypto payments, and I’ll make another trip back over there ASAP!

Hup Holland Hup

Thanks marxism.

Absolute KeK when all of my fellow dutchies who've made huge money will push towards a NEXIT or we all migrate massively to sunny countries with better tax regulations.

fuck this lefty country.
The course we're sailing needs to be redirected

lol but its western europe
(if you are trolling, good game)

Won't happen, bye.

>creatine
>drug
t. soycuck

because brexit is treating the UK just fine right?
get a load of this kanker mongool

Don't know why you spin this as negative.

it means this isn't likely to be some autistic neet hobby that has a brief pop into the mainstream.

It will likely be alot bigger than the dot com bubble.

During the beanie baby craze of the 90s and estimated 60% of American households owned beanie babies.

>Country that had the Tulip Mania craze is big-time into bitcoins as well

It's honestly just tradition at this point, just look at the internet bubble two decades ago. We even had programs called, roughly translated to English, ''Just say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' back in the day.

N-now would be a good time?

>why should they

Because Moroccans are literally the greatest curse on this country. Like, without exaggeration, the Netherlands would have practically NO SOCIAL PROBLEMS without moroccans or antillians.

Don't forget the Turks, bunch of Salvation Army robbing scumbags. They have less class than people from fucking Philadelphia.

how am I supposed to sell my bitcoin without marrocans
you fail to see the big picture here vriend

TU Delft €350k portfolio reporting in

Was €650k at ath

Why are you saying which university you're studying at you fucking NERD

Because im seeing some other TUD posters, dickhead

Another TUDfag reporting, what's the story to getting to 350k?

I'm at 180k right now, disappointed in myself that there's other TUfags out there with more than me

And mustafas children will be financed with monero to truck your kids user.

Judging on a 2 year basis..
Ja speelt in een markt gebaseerd op toekomst kunnen voorzien door middel van statistiek en algoritme aaneenspelingen.

Je weet van niks. En ik neem aan dat je investeringen ook niet verder zijn uitgedacht dan op een 1 jarige tijdslijn.

veel plezier met de Quantum computing crash , de Hashgraph crash , de deflatie van je investering wanneer het economisch wordt geintegreerd en de speculatieve waarde een spiegel is voorgehouden.

Lees je in , op beiden fronten die ik aanstel . a.u.b voor je eigen welzijn

Makes sense, but then again NL was always open for new things and adopting early, see weed.

Got in with €5k in early 2016 and only held btc/eth/ltc

Could’ve done so much better but meh, can’t really complain

holy shit you started in early 2016 and only have 350k....

you must be fucking retarded holy shit. you didn't once think to take part in any ICO? wow.

That’s not how percentages work.

Tell me all about your shitfolio m8, tell me how smart you are “investing” in absolute shitcoins which pumped on accident.

You and i both know most icos will end in tears and i’m just not a fomoing bitch

Why don't you cock suckers buy Modum

I made more than your entire portfolio off one ICO.

go jump off EWI you fucking disgrace. or at least transfer to eindhoven and take your shame with you.

Your anger tells me otherwise, have a nice day :)

He's not wrong brahseph- you should be a multimillionaire by now.

I started with 1.5k in late august and made it 175k as of today (peak 240k).

I'll probably hit 7 figs before you do because you're too scared to take any risks.

Remember you’ll get absolutely buttfucked in the long run tho, but you’ll be long gone before that happens, ofcourse

This is complete bullshit. Im a dutchfag myself and its about 130-170k people who invested in crypto.

I’m from a post soviet country. Every my friend ironically has cryptos. And in China it is everyone who can afford smartphone.
It is well known rule, the poorer the people the more popular becomes the gambling. From my impression Western Europe is less involved in this scam compared to the Eastern, and further east it goes the worst this obsession becomes.