twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961591259901997056
blockchain.info/largest-recent-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is over.

>inb4 BTC moons from forced hodling

kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S REAL. FUCKING CHINKS

all my coins got traded for BNB, anyone else had that happen? I'm literally shaking

fucking chinks. i lost 3 btc

Is this why NEO is dropping?

Calm down. Asians are very honorable people, they would never screw customers over because their culture is deeply spiritual and they have a strong belief in karma!

EXIT SCAM EVIDENCE MOUNTING AHJHHJHHH

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEYYYYY

lmao

all those faggots commenting demanding compensation, what fucking losers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

imagine if you're just some entry-level admin and this was your fault. i'd have thrown up too.

>implying they're not gonna be on a big yacht somewhere by then

relax, it just happened to kraken recently

we'll be fine

HMMM HMMM NO NO NOOO

They literally turned the fifth largest BTC exchange into holders.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why would you trust them after this even if they are telling the truth

karmacoma

because you aren't a retard

My friend works at Binance and he just told me ALL files are encrypted with ransom virus...

My dad works at Nintendo and he says your a liar

im shaking biz

my grandma works at walmart and confirms what QhQ3ZAKQ said

What are backups for

>close down exchange when btc is reaching the top to prevent noobs buying the top
>reopen at 6k bottom
>Good guy binance

in volume binance is the 2nd largest exchange ...

livecoinwatch.com/exchanges

don't mix chinks with goons or gooks. Chinksare soulless

my dad is runescape dev and will ban you if you dont give me 1000 gold

>your a liar
I say you need to learn how to speak English, faggot.

Both are used interchangeably like were/we're and there/their

THIS IS THE TASTE OF A LIAR

This. Guy is ignorant.

Soon as shit gets back online we gonna be moonin'.
discord dot gg/mtwK7A

hypothetically speaking, if you were a sys admin and 100% due to your mistake this happened would you be held liable to all the losses caused?
will some chink have to wageslave till death to pay this?

Mtgox was based in japan

>billions at stake
>takes 2 days to stand up a db server

Not sure in China, but in the US they would probably just fire you when the system was back up.

>Fintech
>Biggest exchange target
>Billions in currency
>Entry level admin
>Binance

You've obviously never seen big data. Every backup needs a backup, that's why the "cloud" is secure. That takes time.

did you really think that binance was exit scamming?

Changpeng is worth 2 billions you fucking retards.

user the admin responsible literally spaghetti'd when he realized the scale of the problem
he had brought great shame upon famiry and will commit sudoku 100%

ITS FUCKING OVER
BTC TO TRIPPLE DIGITS TOMMOROW
TETHER BUBBLE BURSTING
FINEX EXITING
TREX EXITING

Hunter x hunter is the GOAT anime. Post the chrollo, illumi and hisoka one

>users defending this
You obviously dont know wtf you are talking about. If it took any one major bank 2 days to get back online the world would collapse.

UPDATE:
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961591259901997056

>losses
What losses?
People will be able to cancel order 30 minutes prior to trade resuming

Fuck binance go to Poloniex or other exchangers...

Holy fuck i stayed up till 6 am because i didnt want to get fucked on sell orders
What in the absoulte fuck

It's really cute how asians think that exhaustion is some kind of proof that they're working as hard as possible. Next thing they'll tweet will be that 3 of their engineers fell asleep on the keyboard and another one had to be taken in an ambulance.

It's the sort of thing other asians want to read but it does nothing for the western reader.

14 MORE HOURS
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTC down to 8000 unconfirmed transactions.
It was you guy's fault all along.

I work in data at a major bank. We spend millions to prevent that which binance can't afford to do, even with their success. You're the brainlet here.

i'm gonna fud binance all day today.
but seriously deep down in my heart i know the zao is 1 of the good gooks.
and btc/bch gonna moon all day because of this.

no but you get fucked in the ass for sre

and anyway its not possible one sys admin can cause this shit because this systems dont rely on 1 person mistake unless he go berserk to the server and start smashing them 1 by 1

>What losses?
maybe the couple dozen million dollars they'd have raked in with trading fees you numbskull?

Its gonna moon because 70% is trapped

Christ you reek of poor.

Pretty much this. Operating in some shitstain country in order to refuse to adopt best practices by the standards of the primary market you serve in order to make extra money is a scam in and of itself.

>binance cant afford millions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck leave.

>shitstain
>HK
>Binance
Christ the children are up early this morning. Now I know where my profits come from. Its good to mix with the peasants now and again I suppose.

No

Millions on a daily basis

>US fire you
Here in the US if you actually did this you'd be instantly promoted to Senior VP of some department

only good commie is a dead one irrespective of how much skin they are showing

amen to that

I'd like to see how you do when you are the one in that situation. Faggots like you have no idea what is involved in real enterprise computing. There is no google and answer of phone a friend its up to you and a million plus people are waiting. You would not be worth a wet fart in that environment.

t. Has been there

>got everything on a ledger.
>fucking comfy

>Thanks just lost 100k
I wish this was just a meme I’m seriously gonna lose over 5 figures because of these chinks

Did you at least bother locking in a 5 figure btc price at the very least?

Why all the FUD when you can get updates directly from BTC-E's twitter? It's just server maintenance.

Nothing to worry about. Servers take time to bring back online.

This is what nicehash did - claim technical problem and then whoops we lost all the money.

Need to watch the blockchain for any large transfers that would indicate a hack

locked in my price late december, these so called crashes don't hurt me.

?

I'm just commenting on the cultural differences between countries and how their asian mentality makes them comment on the situation in a way that a western manager wouldn't.

I think you didn't understand my comment or thought I was criticizing them.

This meme wasn't even funny the first time. Please return to faggit.

Bogdanoff même is far superior

What happens if everything moons/crash? Will the prices be adjusted for the movement or will they stay as they were before this?

Don't listen to FUD. Binance is making ungodly money, hand over fist, every single day. They wouldn't exit scam for the funds that happen to be left on the exchange on a given day. Their trading volume (and collected fees) far outweigh what they would make from an exit scam.

just checking for large transactions
blockchain.info/largest-recent-transactions
5000 BTC just sent after a 1BTC test transaction by the looks of it.
Look at the top 2 on the list

Former incident manager for EY here. You rotate people and ensure they do get some rest, especially once you see those forecasts of how long it will take. Being the hero on the steed is the biggest threat to recovery in these situations

Nobody is fucking saying exitscam. Jesus Christ. We're saying they got hacked and aren't being forthright about it.

But they would be hacked

What's so suspicious about transferring over 40 million dollars to some unknown address while supposedly down for maintenance? This is routine stuff.

kek - totally.
Don't even bother sending that much to a multi sig address.

>that pic
what the fuck God. why do you allow this

I think you reading it wrong son
They sent 5000BTC to one address
and 16,744BTC to another.

You didn't lock the coins!?!?

do they get their shirts on over the adjoined twins' body?

It's a simple question, stop fudding for a moment memelord.

You seem to forget what would exist in the first place without these “shitstain” countries

They'll catch-up to current prices shortly after trade resumes. They'll also impact current prices initially. So meeting somewhere in the middle of current actual price and current Binance-frozen price.

The owner was a french called Mark Karpelès, so no.

Goxd

those are the change addresses - the actual coins sent went to the address starting "1" and not "3"