Daily reminder Veeky Forums doesn't deserve this

Pic related, also GVT

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.freecodecamp.org/the-definitive-omisego-beginners-guide-f95dcdf8635c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MEME COIN THIS COIN GAVE THE WORST RETURNS IN THE TOP30 in past 6 months LITERALLY FUCK OFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Following similar growth patterns of ETH which indicates a focus on development and accumulation by smart money firms.

i think OMG is agreat coin to hold longterm
but its also shown pretty shitty returns over the last year
I literally just bought in for cheaper than I bought in summer 2017
so while I would want to accumulate 1700 OMG to become a top holder, I find it hard to justify locking up all that capital in a coin that isnt really doing all that much for the moment

Good investment for people who want to get in early on something big. I don’t have time to watch markets and read research and telegrams and discords and reddits. I just shitpost here at work.

Exactly my mentality. I want a safe hold with massive returns and I'm willing to wait.

When plasma?

I went balls deep the second I understood the project in august at $6. Been holding ever since, and wont drop this bag no matter what. The team is up to so much great shit if you dig around - so many hinted large partnerships that it's ridiculous.
Partnerships do not even matter that much, as it's the backend use through the SDK wallet into plasma that might truly bring crypto to the masses

My way of thinking as well. I just sent all my OMG to my ledger address, locked it up and try not to think anything more about it. The second I get a beer in me with friends I start blabbering though. Got at least 4 of my closest in to it, one even got more than me

But why does this thing not pump? I don't get it. We see shits pumping every fucking time and this thing only goes down and down. Isn't it promising enough?

They are not focusing on marketing right now and their mainnet has not released yet.

I think those in the know are continually trying to accumulate which would incentivize them to not pump the price high at this stage.

when do you guys figure we will see some price action?
I agree with your rationale but Im already balls deep in QASH which is at like 1/5 of OMGs market cap right now. its not really super early days for OMG anymore...

No idea. I've been sure it'd moon several times now, but never do. Not sure if it's because of the project itself being complex to understand, combined with the fact that there exist literally thousands of other projects out there that all try to sort out the "same" problems. Hard for pick out the diamonds. But I believe this one is it.

My guess for price action would be hype before next town hall and SDK wallet beta release in the end of February - given that the market doesn't go bear. We were literally just given news that are highly promising in the last town hall, but everything went -70%

>tfw I only have 10 OMG because I went all in on another coin and then decided to diversify after

I might try to stack a few hundred more if omg doesn't take off soon, I'm looking for long term holds primarily

I reckon we’ll see big things in 2018. I can’t give you any specifics, but I think this will be a good year for tokens in general. I’m about 80/20 in OMG/RLC.

Will this moon harder than eth?

thats the dream. Eth will always be a lot bigger though - i guess

Can't see it being higher than $100 eoy but I'm being conservative. However that's still a good return considering it's price rn.

I think a lot depends on the development, plasma, etc as well as the overall crypto market. If crypto reaches trillions in market cap, I don’t think 1000 OMG is unrealistic.

No definately not unrealistic.

The thing with omg is its a very slow burner but you just get the impression when it does take off it will be fast and hard.

Been waiting to get in on it myself and my BTC bought during the dip just cleared. Loaded up on some today. Can't wait til I can stake it and get passive income.

GOAT coin

Staking will be huge and one reason why OMG could be more than ETH.

But Casper will turn Eth into PoS will it not?

Yep, majority of my investments are in large project staking / dividend coins. Plan on reinvesting them for the first year or two, then live on the interest.

The sleeping dragon of crypto. I wish I could hear Carlos yell its name just once.

Give me the tldr version and why I should buy

I only have 546 omg :( how much do I need to make it?

i got 700 and have a goal of accumulating 300 more
DYOR - I can promise it'll be worth it though

omise = thailand's paypal.

they're an actual company generating revenue and not some chad trust fund fueled start-up.

OMG is basically the blockchain extension of their existing platform.

so existing payment platform with a very large installed user-base.
they have actual infrastructure in place for mobile payment processing (tech, corporate, legal).

they're building a product not selling a white-paper.

Thanks nigga

medium.freecodecamp.org/the-definitive-omisego-beginners-guide-f95dcdf8635c

take time to read this, if you cant get through it you dont deserve it

Also I think J-coin is pretty much confirmed. At the town hall, they said they were working with FIAT based currency so I'm assuming it's gonna be the yen.

Real gem is GVT. 50 days till alpha release. But most retards can't even hodl for 2 weeks without complaining. Stay poor, I'll laugh at you from the moon with my GVT bags.

DYOR as always.

if it is the entire country of fucking Japan and Thailand on this network, TO START WITH, Im not sure what im gonna do with all the money