New Binance Update

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/pt/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
ethplorer.io/address/0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8#pageSize=100
ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#pageSize=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we expect a btc crash after the server comes back online?

>cryptohoe: "you should manipulate the market more often"
thanks for your input chink

I expect a harsh dip with quick compensation. I will sell immediately and buy at ~ 600$ lower.

To 4k

kek

Buy at $30

>chên the lawyers have found a way to exonerate us from this hack
>Announce the good news

based chink saving the crypto from american manipulation

I lost 1k on bitcoin, is your bitcoing balance not showing for you aswell? I'm fucking poor i started with 200$ and I cannot believe that I actually lost my fucking little gains

but they're still working at it, or is it just showing less amount?

You got chinked. Stop pretending you haven't lost all your money.

lmao

Apparemtly its something to do with chainlink. They upped the withdrawal fee massively, then suspended trading and now have pulled this while there are 15 million USD worth of link tokens being transferred back and forth?

Anyone know the latest?

>for that insane market movement during lockout

NOTHING, thats why im so fucking scared because I have a little on shitcoins and they're showing for me but not my BTC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

EXIT
X
I
T

i..is this a l-larp?

why are there so many germanfags here?

blockchain.info/pt/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s

Apparently this is the Binance hot wallet. I know because I transferred some BTC last night (tx only happened today) and that's ultimately where it went.

It looks like there's still quite a lot of money on it, no huge withdraws from what I've seen.

>i..is this a l-larp?

No. They raided withdrawal fees on LINK massively last week and stopped trading in it several times. Read in another thread it was because of some trial system for trading futures at the comdex having worked well. Basically biance has gone all in on link and timed their buying with the exchange maintenance.

>i..is this a l-larp?

No. Now there is a charge of like 15-20 LINK I you try to withdraw any. No larp. Something weird going on.

95% of germanfags on here hate this country and need to gtfo before muslims rape their families. Crypto can be easy money when you are not totally retarded, and thats why a lot of us are clingin on to it, As a young bloke of 21 years, i see this as the opportunity of a lifetime. fuck the cucks and the soyboys, i will live the good life.

this fucking delusion is just sad

Wow it's just like fucking Mt. Gox. Multi-day "mantienence" then at the end they will announce they lost everyone's money.

No. It’s amazon RDS issue. There’s a maintenance in a loop. Their different servers can’t sync. Happened few days ago with soundcloud and other streaming websites. Anybody with an extended rds console will confirm that. Nothing is lost. They are currently tryin* to restore the integrity of their rds cluster from a back up snapshot. Just you all relax. Nothing similar to mtgox, they weren’t even on AWS.

Lmao. It was 10 links when it was $1.20. Now its 20 links at 0.40. This delusion/sarcasm is getting to me

Kraken got dark for even longer and got back up just fine so I wouldn't worry too much.

Kraken is actually insured in both the US and EU though

There's no way they could exit scam

Fucking link crashed binance

Maybe they can hook up with Tether.

Just hypothetically, if someone hacked Binance's hot wallet, surely that wouldn't result into Mt. Gox 2.0, right? The hot wallet surely has only a fraction of the funds.

ethplorer.io/address/0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8#pageSize=100

ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#pageSize=100

What am I looking at? pls spoon-feed me senpai.

The first one is a cold and the second one a hot wallet?

Binance is was one the biggest upcoming exchanges with overall the best reliability in terms of customer service and its streamlined UI. It was featured on Forbes yesterday even.

Do you really think they will let the potential of becoming a huge player in the upcoming market slip just so they can scam some basement dwellers?

im friends with Chang on Linkedin desu. Let me just ask him

also how fucking hood is Chang?

how the fuck does this happen when you’re running on AWS

>is was
Answered yer own question

MINISTER YOU CHANG