Chris Giancoinlo

twitter.com/giancarloCFTC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/giancarloCFTC
youtube.com/watch?v=3ew06J05pkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont like regulations but how they talked made me think they arent completely braindead
they admit they dont understand it and have to go a cautional approach on this shit
so they dont fuck it up completely
pretty based IMO

Based

Agreed
It was kind of cute listening to them trying to wrap their heads around it and find out where crypto fits in the current system

>"coin fans"

Wow, It is true

They definitely didn't fully understand the tech but they seemed willing to understand, that seems optimistic more than anything.

tbf no one really knows yet how it does. we all know it's revolutionary but the final picture is yet to be seen

He's balls deep in FuckToken

/ourguy/

/ourdad/

>checked
our based god

>twitter.com/giancarloCFTC
lol XD

I will commission a statue to this man once shitcoins make me a millionaire.

If you will donate to the project let me know. It should be at least as big as statue of liberty.

Based Giancoinlos of green candles is literally the reason I won 33% in 24h. Bought at 6k, it's at 8k now.

but seriously the guy is an obvious deep state agent
yeah there are good guys in the deep state. there are two factions

this was your daily redpill

I guess you could say that the State has been... Shadowforked?

This guy deserves a follow

>thx 4 ur
just why?

go back to /pol/ you faglord

This has to be his account getting hacked. No way he types properly then comes out with a tweet that looks like it was written by a 12 yr old normie

suck my balls poor shitlib

2011-2017
>let's regulate crypto
>fuck off
>stay out if you can't handle it
>the day the government starts to regulate crypto it dies for good
>it was originally intended to be free from government regulations, doing so would go against the whole philosophy

>let's regulate crypto
>OMGOD BASED UNCLE SAM THANK YOU FOR SAVING US
>LOL HE SAID HODL XDDD ONE OF US
>THE SEC SAVED CRYPTO MUH LAMBO IS SAFE
normies were a mistake

kys cuck

One thing that inspires me, memories of being young and naive, drinking cheap Lambrusco wine in the Giancoinlo hills overlooking Rome, love that memory.

doesnt really make any difference mid term, exchanges and icos will all just start blocking americans since theyll make much more money being able to offer something the us doesnt allow than trying to fit it into the regulatory limits.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
my chocolate salty baaawawawaaalllslssss
stick'em in yer mouth and suckem!
youtube.com/watch?v=3ew06J05pkk

you're being a spastic retard

people aren't happy because of regulation, they're happy because of the general positive tone throughout the meeting (by everyone but Warren really)

And of course the government will TRY to regulate, that's inevitable. How successful will they be? who knows. The only talk of regulation was regarding ICOs anyway and how they should be registered with the SEC else it's too easy for them to be scams and run with investor money. That's not a new policy or idea though, it basically just came up in the hearing and they reiterated that "yes they should be regulated, but we've been saying that for years"