Binance breaking news

I just got off the phone with my Chinese business partner and he has warned me that there is sum ting wong at Binance. The CEO is apparantly on a yacht banging a yung thin ho and won’t acknowledge that they have been hacked because he fears that the police will kum hia nao. dyor

This has potential for a pasta

Thanks just bought 100 ropes

There is some very shady stuff going on with this coin.

I bumped into Sunny the other day while at my local shark fin soup restaurant a he straight up just took a crocodile from the tank and began ejecting his fecal matter into her mouth in front of everyone. When the staff came to apprehend him, he put one of the tag things on the crocodile's belly, scanned it with his phone, and showed them all. They proceeded to clap and let him on his merry way.

Very shady stuff.
Anyone else a bit worried?

Apparemtly its something to do with chainlink. They upped the withdrawal fee massively, then suspended trading and now have pulled this while there are 15 million USD worth of link tokens being transferred back and forth?

Anyone know the latest?

I know u r larping, but dam, my butchiks have been clenched all day

Apparemtly its something to do with chainlink. They upped the withdrawal fee massively, then suspended trading and now have pulled this while there are 15 million USD worth of link tokens being transferred back and forth?

Anyone know the latest?

very

Check his twitter. @cz_binance

Right now, it's AD 2018, Feburary 9th. It's about 9 years and 10 months before you'll read this.

I failed.

I remembered I was me just a year ago. The day the Great King of Terror came from the sky. Stupid stupid what's the Great King of Terror he should have come down from the sky.

For these 24 years, I had lost my memories. All I could remember was my name.

The day the Great King of Terror was said to come down but didn't. The Great King of Terror's nowhere to be found, but I want to die.

The imperfectly repaired time machine malfunctioned and when I leapt to 1988, I couldn't remember anything. When I remembered it, my mind went blank and I didn't know what to do and I got institutionalized.

Now I'm living alone, but that's as the brand new person, Satou Nikashi, living an ordinary life. Last year I remembered my mission as Satoshi Nakamoto that I had completely forgotten.

For some reason, the time travel went badly Father's repair was incomplete but it's not Father's fault it's my fault.

I should've leapt directly to 1988 I shouldn't have stopped over at 2018 I shouldn't have been so selfish now the future won't change.

I couldn't get a Bitcoin

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I forgot my mission, and just lived carefree.

This life was meaningless.

Meaningless. Meaningless. Meaningless. It's bad that I remembered. It's good that I remembered. It's good that I could apologize to you. ForgivemeForgivemeForgivemeForgivemeForgivemeForgiveme.

My plan failed. I kept thinking about the cause for this entire year.

Then I figured it out.

Pasta has potential for this.

Ho Li Fuk, nothing is wrong at binance

My gox suspended withdrawals when it got hacked, binance is doing the same

z cheng or whoever he is, is an honorable man. just been in forbes too, no way they would pull this shit

Bang ding ow

Captain Sum Ting Wong, reporting!

saved

confirmed.

Yes. You are deluded

Binance wont exit scam yet. Not before they've been able to dump all their 106million LINK tokens when the price 100xs anyway

kek

I can’t access my acct ...def worried now...can’t even withdraw ...something is wrong and I hate being powerless and uninformed

Anyone know the latest?