REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL MY LINK ARE GONE, THEY TOOK EVERYTHING (except those required to pay the fees when you want to withdraw)
THESE SOULLESS CHINKS RATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You still have 7.98 LINK, that will be $780,000 in few years, don't be greedy

I know, but it's still quite defeating.
We're all getting assfucked as we speak. Shit why does this have to happen now ? The SEC hearing was a blessing for crypto...

be thankful you don't have to carry that burden anymore, you are free now

fud?

No it's real, check the news about binance bro.
Maybe we'll recover our """lost""" coins but it's unlikely for the time being

Yep I lost 20000 ICX 10000 VEN and 15 ethereum

Idk what to do now. Maybe kms

at least wait for infos, there's is a chance you'll get your stuff back... Hope never die I guess

>keeping that much in an exchange
You deserve it famalam

Just all relax will ya? There are some maintenance on RDS that are in a loop. Happened few days ago with soundcloud and other streaming website. It’s not binance. They just can’t sync their database. Anybody familiar with the ins of AWS will confirm this. Nothing is lost. Connection to binance is back for most of us. Just chill a min.

their twitter says they won't be done syncing until 4am tomorrow morning

all my garbage coins are still on my account did i just get lucky or what

that icx alone would be 2million EOY.
shiiet.

Okay, that a relief.

You see bro? All will be alright, BUT you should have learned an essential lesson. Store your funds into a wallet under your control.
Similar shit happened to me some months ago with MetaMask, it appeared all my funds were gone, but it was just a maintenance shit and they were rebooting their nodes or something like that

My link are all still there

How many binance exit scam threads have I seen over the last 5 friggin’ months? And how many of them turned out to be regular old website maintenance issues? 100%. stfu already if you don’t have any concrete information to add to the conversation.

truth. my kicker was the SPECTRE/meltdown bug. bought a trezor after that one.

but this one is a good lesson, too. have the bulk of my coins on my trezor but still some on binance. just hate paying the withdrawal fees if i'm not done getting more of something.

>stfu already if you don’t have any concrete information to add

this board would be a ghost town, duder.

Binance,like many others, are organising their database in clusters. For speed and security. Speed is obvious but let me explain security: it’s like leaving the key of your front door at another house which is locked by a key kept at another house. Simplistic but that will do. It means that even, and that a big even now, if some cowboy manage to hack one database , he will never have the “true state” of it all. Makes sense?

>Makes sense?

nope, but it's cool that it makes sense to you and binance. peeps be so smart with technology and stuff.

Ok. Imagine a book. 200 pages. 50 pages are kept at Libra it’s 1, 50 pages are kept at lib 2, 50 at lib 3, 50 at lib 4 and the chapter table, to organise it all at lib 5. You need to brake in 5 Libraries to get the whole book. Makes more sense?

it's not that it doesn't make sense when i read it, i get what you're saying.

but i also understand the universe when i watch Cosmos with that black dude. and then the second i turn away from it i get the "WTF" thing.

like... i mean how do they even do that? the internet is a series of tubes.

The power of code, buddy. The power of code.....

>15 ethereum
It's ether, retard.

Anybody here old enough to remember the fud bout Binance running out of LINK, so they wouldn't be able to pay out all the LINK claimed?
We could see this trick once again tomorrow

i remember making my little dot solve mazes back in highschool. making calculators and stuff.

but fuck, some people just really ran with this whole code thing. i wonder what it's like to be someone like bill gates or any of the pioneers. they're still alive to remember sitting in garages doing computers. and here we are now, posting cartoons and talking about blockchain and junk.

>It's ether, retard.

i didn't go through the trouble of learning how to spell ethereum to be treated this way.

MY 10K LINK ARE GONE

THEY ARE EXIT SCAMMING