Money is flowing out of crypto

The fact is, money is flowing out of crypto, not in, most people made a fortune or lost a lot, so they wont ever invest in this overhyped market of vaporware again. Bitcoin might find the real price ~1000 or even sub 1k in a few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/pink-wojak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you must be new to this

he is just mad he didn't buy at 6k

you are the new in this

>confirmed

Thx just bought 100k tether

>Money is flowing out of crypto
Until it isn't.

>lol onle newbies bought at 6k... i bought

Dumbass was probably a panic seller. Keep trying to fud people away OP because you're a dumbass

> P-Please sell. I sold at 6k

doesnt change the fact, crypto is overhyped vaporware and its price should be 1/100 of its current price.

oh so he's trying to recover his losses? man I feel bad for OP now, but not really, cause he sounds like a faggot

((You))

Thats what you fagits say everytime in downturn

you don't get to dictate what the price of a market asset is, bucko, that's the market's job

now sit the fuck back and let the grownups play with their money, ok?

oh look, you dont know how speculative markets work

Oh look here, low effort fud thread #1000

I started with 2.5k and made 100k and withdrawed... i'm not covering any losses, i'm just reasonable about this bullshit market.

>bigger buy walls now than in mid December

Lol okay OP whatever you say

People like you are the worst lmao. You can't see the forest for the trees. All you see are numbers on the screen and you dont critically think about WHY the market is acting this way

>muh tulips

If you think cryptos is akin to tulip mania you're a moron and you deserve to take your meager winnings and post your pink wojacks as BTC hits $100k this year.

YOU

STILL

DONT

GET

IT

Fake buywalls are put up so whales can cashout.

Actually, I'd have to agree.
The exchanges and the bans are depreciating the value of crypto.
Sure, it was good for a while; we lived in a bubble of imagination.
Then the dip happened; even media hype won't make it go up. Your best bet is to day trade.

Where did my coin go?

people are indeed in a bubble when throwing money at everything crypto related... even TRON and XRP, which isnt even a decentralized cryptocurrency

>he thinks BTC will ever break 18k again

now supposing this is TRUE, I'm gonna suppose for a second here. had you been smart, you could've made even more money throwing a few 1k stacks at some alts.Instead you pussied out with 100k, which nice job you can buy yourself a car and a few commodities, but that much money does you nothing if it's not being put to good use. A synonym for 'money being put to good use' would probably be 'invested'. Now mind you, this doesn't just have to do with crypto, you could go stocks and other avenues with 100k, but the fact that you withdrew everything from crypto just shows how brainless you are.

the money is going back to stock market, not this. And I invested in altcoins, that why i did 100k... i sold after the dip.

>t. 18k buyer

Somebody post the screen cap where user says ‘I’m loading up at 19.2k and we’ll be at 25k by Jan 1 on the way to 100k ..moon mission by July to celebrate our trip to the moon’

Actually, he has a point. How high can it go anymore, will normies trust on getting ridiculous gains anymore?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/pink-wojak

Here is a great selection of pink wojaks for you to use later on this year. Have fun!

people here are lucky to make 1k/month pre-tax... it's a lot of money in the Czech Republic.

even STEVE WOZNIAK sold... everyone's selling, only hodlers stay in the game and to the ground.

>implying decentralization is advantage

Kek you are fucking deluded. Im shorting and laughing while you lose all of your money.

no one trusts this market... even grandma's dog was buying bitcoin in December, now people are selling to fiat. Even the co-founder of Apple, who hodled since 700 dollars.

been in this game since before silk road even existed, and when it was first shilled on /b/. every single time it's the same thing. i'm always cautious, but not worried. we aren't anywhere even near where we will be.

If you think there will never be a test of support ever again like the last bounces on the way down then you must be new

My god the amount of shit you talk is not real.

Big wallets not selling > buying
a lot of People Heard- the first time about bitcoin not crypto in general after the 20 k bullrun. Maybe 10% googled it and 1% invested. Most exchanges closed registration after.

>implying eliminating middle-men isn't the purpose of cryptocurrency

and every dipshit who is not completely retarded sold some shit he bought 2016 at ath and bought back in now.

>so they wont ever invest in this overhyped market of vaporware again

pic related

When will this meme fucking die. Im so sick of people on biz pretending theyre smart for saying this