Is BAT ever going to take off? Price predictions?

is BAT ever going to take off? Price predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/script/8OxW1SF4-3-more-indicators-Inverse-Fisher-on-RSI-MFI-and-CyberCycle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the one coin that the team has said they don't want it to be traded

I'm sure it'll be fine

can still increase in value regardless of trading... right?

BATump

memes and lies

Never be worth more than $1

Eventually they want the price to be stable, that is absolutely not the same as they want the phone price to remain low and Eich has even stated he believes the final BAT price will be multiples higher.

.99999999999999999999999999999 cents but no more than that

*final price

unless they centralize it a la bitconnect

no

it looks like a cool project though

where did Brendan say he doesn't want it to be traded? Can't find it anywhere

bATump

Brendump

$10

more memes and lies

Sold at $.85. This coin Is going nowhere fast

this coin has always had a concerning volume, a bad sign. I'm considering selling at a loss for NEO. At least that one doesn't lose money.

B-Eich said it's going to $500. Patience mah nig

Because most of the product is not ready, give it half a year. BAT isnt even a quarter implemented.

but this means that there is plenty of time to invest in other coins before this even goes anywhere, no?

Absolutely.

This is correct. Any higher will result in BAT becoming completely useless

Sure and miss the pump, FOMO in and sell at a low

This is probably the endgame

I wish, I’d be a millionaire. Any sauce on Big Bren saying that?

He said ideally BAT would be worth 100 airport frappacinos.

recap of >start with $3000
>look at top 10 coins that make front page of /r/cryptocurrency
>trading view premium acct
>add script to each chart you can view upto 8 with premium acct
>ETH has it's own devoted chart
>Make sure you set all your charts for 30 min minimum
>run this script on each chart: tradingview.com/script/8OxW1SF4-3-more-indicators-Inverse-Fisher-on-RSI-MFI-and-CyberCycle/
>Red and Green dash lines are your buy/sell signals. Orange falls under green = buy. Orange go above red = sell. Keep on 30 min if you can.
>set alerts on all charts when you need to buy/sell
>if alert goes off, make stop order when trend reverses by 3%
>"For example if ENG buy alert went off and the price is 0.003, I'd then set an order to buy ENG when it's 0.00309. Why? Because the trend it's currently downtrending in people that should buy it pretty much. The price may not downtrend at the same time but it looks at if the price SHOULD downtrend if you know what I mean. Every time it falls 0.5% farther down, change your order to 3% higher then that. After your order fills then do the exact reverse when it hits the Sell line."
>"When you make your stop loss order for anything, if you want it to fill then don't make your STOP number the same as your LIMIT. Make your LIMIT a 0.5% difference so it can actually fill."
>"Make sure you check your coins on Coinmarketcap. Don't go into a coin if it has big news in the very next day or less. That shit will dip like a motherfucker.
You can allocate your money anyway you want but the way I do it is I put 10% of my total into each buy signal."
>For every buy you're in, there's a minimum stop loss of 10%.