BLOCKFOLIO THREAD

BLOCKFOLIO THREAD

Who else knows they are going to be a millionaire this year?

Maybe not a millionaire but I'm liking where i'm at. Love the Enigma choice. That and OMG are my next two moves.

Me, I'll get there

I am all in DigiByte so I dont worry too much about all the crap, I just try to buy more every dip.

Truly magnificent ICON bro, when you say they are your next 2 moves do you mean you swing trade your stack or u just gona diversify?

OOooOO big boi going ham on COSS

I can dig it

I feel like you're overdiversified. Why not go all in on ZCL and double your money when the hard fork is released?

this is the most retarded thing ive read today

>overdiversified
>260k pounds
lel shut the fuck up newfag

I feel like I have decent amount of BTC value to diversify even though i do kinda agree (I’m looking at you INT,INS,TAU)

I'm gonna hope ICX recovers to at least the $8 mark and play it from there. I'm not touching the VEN but if OMG and ENG stay low enough I may end up moving most of my ICX into those 2.

OMG especially, I can't think of a single coin more overdue for a major bull run.

Damn... that INT is looking good.

I have 13.5k vechain and I fully expect to be a millionaire this year off that alone. You'll get there before me since you also have the nice icx stack. Cheers user :)

Hmmm thanks user gona look into OMG looks like it might have an actual real world usecase

Int is actually a scam. Circ. supply is now 350 million, look at their whitepaper.

a pretty solid portfolio

It looks like the quickest way to get rich is to just do the exact opposite to whatever I do. Bought into BCH in November just as cuckbase fucked it up and the market crashed. Just traded it all yesterday for BTC and now it's gone up 20% and BTC only up 2%. Reveal your secrets anons

Was almost a millionaire last bullrun. 909k ath. Hopefully will make it this year. Started in November 2017 with 14k.

Arent you a little old to be dabbling in shitcoins, user?

you dont deserve money

14k to 900k in a month?

Fucking liar

Lol I'm 27.

Why not?

No man. Look at the graph.

No coin did 90x in nov -> dec

Lying cunt cuck

BTFO

are you fucking stupid? multiple coins did

tron, verg, raiblocks

I wonder why I hold ARK sometimes.

Wew lad
XVG for me
You got a plan for cashing out bro?

Thank you. I started yesterday with 50 bucks. Have 500 bitcoins now.