SELL
SELL
SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

finviz.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are fleecing. Don't fall for it

NO NO NO NOT AGAIN SO SOON!!!! WE"RE GOING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>markets down
>sell
Literally buy high sell low huh? Take advantage of the discount prices. I averaged down all my positions last time.

>Buy dip
>Keeps dipping
>Buy dip
>Keeps dipping

DOWN 500 POINTS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>selling in this volitility

The underlying conditions are fucking kino m8

Hold and quit panicking like some kind of a faggot, you obviously aren’t a day trader because this is the time you make your money’s

So if you’re not a day trader and and your freaking out over short term slides and pops then you are a mongoloid who shouldn’t be investing

Why doesn't the bull just let go of the anvil?

HOLY SHIT IT WAS A RETURN TO "NORMAL" DEAD CAT BOUNCE.

What does that mean?

>Harvard: you’re in

>market crashing
>sell low now while you still can!!
What is the point of this? This board is the chuckycheese ball pit of investment forums and every day the retards are on a field trip there.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

durr physics

6k cucks trying to FUD

Ignore, enjoy their screams

OHHHH BOY DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE GONNA SEE BITCOIN TANK AGAIN??

Meme chart was right once again

theres a war between fiat and crypto and crypto is winning

>burgers panic sell
>crashes the price to 7700
>yuros wake up
>laugh at burgers
>slowly trade back to 8400
>dump it all

finviz.com/

The market has reached the point where it panics without much any outside reason. What does that tell us? Could it perhaps be because things aren't valued based on fundamentals anymore and big boys know there's nothing stopping the prices from dumping tens of percents?

>The underlying conditions are fucking kino m8
ha
haha
hahaha
hahahaha
hahahahahaahahhaahashlsajhfadkh;walsfdsfahusg

dear jesus how do you turbo goys not realize all the "strong market fundamentals" boil down to low interest rates which are only just trying to creep back up and yet still threatening to kill the whole economy

Stocks are actually worth less that the bottom of 2008. Real bottom never happened and has been held off with free money from central banks. Money can't be free forever... is this the point where people realize?

stock market "crash" is nice reason for companies to keep all their tax breaks and plan "conservatively" :D

Dunno. I'm glad I'm not in stocks right now though. The market is absolutely massive, US stock market cap is almost twice as much as their GDP for fucks sake. And if you look at the market cap development, there should clearly have been a correction in 2015, instead they went parabolic. I don't see how it's not gonna bit back now.

>job growth, confidence, inflation, gdp, durable goods, construction rates, sqft absorption, property values, wages, rents, unemployment, revenue, job creation, demand for power & gas.....

Where are the bad numbers I fail to see

they dont.

either us corps are greedy(i mean i know they are) and addicted to that bubble econ or they are seriously, seriously overleveraged and just the mention of a 25 point increase sends the entire thing spiraling.

oh god they're shorting the dow
everything is way overvalued
you're gonna see some fucking blood

ALL AROUND ME

consumer debt, savings rate, debt to income (especially up here in leaf land), auto loans and leases, their rates and real value. Need I go on?

there are none really

normal correction, way overdue even a 25% pullback would be nice for longer term entries

Post losses.
I'm down $20k this month.

World debt literally record high, 2x US GDP AFAIK
Stock market cap record high
Tesla being valued higher than VW

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE BIZ

Listen pathetic 6k cucks. Nobody is selling.

Eat your loss now, buy back in. Else you'll FOMO back in at 25k. Your choice. But you will see sub 8k never, ever again.

>pretending things can't be all fine and dandy when the bubble bursts
2008 was a fucking great year and still things went to shit suddenly

Money from sold stocks will flow straight into crypto, stock market crash is the best thing that could happen right now. Crypto would go down a bit at first, then surge.

80k usd on XIV, gone. some not even my money. that was the black swan event in my mind

No it won't, we already saw crypto dumps with stocks

see

IT'S JUST A CORRECTION

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this make ben look even dumber

This.

It's all about the interest rates. Crypto only exploded because of easy money (and tether printing).

chill user, this is nothing until it hits 5 percent. Buy you pussies, real chads buy the dips and hold, virgins sell on loss. Its why nonholders never get laid cause they're always poorfagging.

I just want it to dump below 7k when burgers are sleeping. Just to see these faggots panic even more so I can buy sub 4k

downward velocity is picking up user; I think here we go!

Big if true.

DOW short & VIX today

Easiest money ever made

stake it till you break it

Stupid burgers so easy to scare.

Probably up tomorrow but then back down again.

The stock market is as much about psychology as it is about numbers. Science has proven over and over again that people almost never act in a way that is based on mathematics or reason, but almost always on emotion and feeling. This has been proven in all aspects of life, not just the market.

Here is how I read the psychology of the average retail investor....

2 weeks ago.... la la la. everything is fine. Trump rally, stock prices never go down.

Jan 30, down 362... ok, market taking a breather, I'm still OK

Feb 2... down 665
Feb 5.... down 1175 Holy shit, I'm losing my ass, the sky is falling, I'm going to lose everything.

Feb 6, up 567... OK, it's over, that was scary, but I held and I survived. Things are back to normal.

Today, down 450.... fuck, it wasn't over, it's never going to be over.

Now, given that, here's what I'm thinking will happen....

Tomorrow may be up, and may be up around 200-300.

When that happens, all of these same people will see it as an opportunity to get out while they can. So they will put in sell orders and dump.

And this dumping will drive it back down again.

Bottom line... we're probably back to the 2008-2010 years, where up or down 300-500 will become a normal thing nearly every day.

I sold after the dip and almost FOMO'd back in. Feels great that I didn't. Oh my god I'm hard hahaha get fucked normie shits hahahaha.

This can't be happening, I took a second mortgage to buy the dip

you deserve your fate

>lol debt

Okay well let’s gonback 105 years and change the way money works!

Let me know when the fed is ending and I’ll be right behind you

ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>pump shit shares with imaginary funds
>normal faggots throw their live savings at it
>Get told to hold
>Crash the market
>Normans sell in panic
>Buy up cheap non shit shares
>Control the market even more
If you like this to stop, go and shoot up a banker bar in midtown after 17:00

The whole party relies on consumers ability to spend. With debt levels this high the music is slowing and people have few assets left to borrow against. I know we can't change the way money works but its flaws are catching up

F

We've only wiped two month of gains. TWO FUCKING MONTHS.

The august 2015 china fud wiped out 1.5 years of gains.

October 2008 wiped out 4 years of gains.

The market just got overheated and is having a correction.

APPROACHING -700

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

theme song

>intraday prices

yes, a correction.. The real correction will be bankers getting hung on live stream. You folks got away in 2008/9, this time we kill you and your industry, no matter if it means the start of a new dark age

do you have an army?

a man can dream eh user.

I am so ready for this timeline. Why did we let them get away in 2008?

Made some quick money on tvix got out just in time, it's always a rush.

baby numbers, get em up user

At the very least, correction of 2000 points, massive inflation and rate hikes are already a given. If the equities markets are overpriced, eventually the bubble bursts.

fyi

Unironically yes. You fuckers forgot that you fucked with the US militaries budget to. Their is no soldier left who has any sympathy for bankers
We were young and our parents sold us out. Today we have weapons, intel on their families and the common man will cheer at the gallows

THERES STILL 3 HOURS OF BLOODSHED LEFT

Do you hear the knell,
It’s ringing for you
Your casket awaits

>We were young and our parents sold us out. Today we have weapons, intel on their families and the common man will cheer at the gallows

I like your spirit user. I remember being 13 in 2008 and only just beginning to be capable of comprehending the fuckery at hand. Now armed with a full understanding (unfortunately no hand guns up here in leaf land, but plenty of rope)

pft not a real happening until we hit -5000

we're on our way!

hahahaha soldiers aren't going to do shit and you know it they are the most brainwashed people that could be

Thanks, user.

All these short vol strategies need to be rekt

>on Veeky Forums
>let’s hang bankers eh comrade

They only did what the gov told them too and they only asked for bailouts because they were promised bailouts.

It’s not just the bankers that need the rope m8

Nice numbers user. I was 14 and had a .22. Now I have enough weapons, ammunition and explosives to arm a 30 man platoon.
The dems an reps will get the rope to, should be obvious. But those who were usual idiots will hang first as a warning for future generation

>>let’s hang bankers eh comrade
ahahaha that is a good point, its not the bankers I really have a problem with actually (other than them being a bunch of kikes who are complicit in the systems design), they were just being the same reckless assholes with other peoples money as you and I would have been. The issue comes when they were deemed "too big to fail" and insuring the recklessness with future taxpayer dollars

>he thinks the government controls the banks
Sweet lad, do ya also know that the Fed isn't federal?

Starting to sweat, greedy fucker?

>marx
hahahahahahahaha
Big government freaks like you freakin communists will not get away. One way helicopter ride for each of you

Hello /r/the_donald

What a stupid post! Your mum must of been turkey basting herself with soya when you was in her womb.

BUY IN NOW STOP BEING STUPID

Oh sweetie he thinks government and big buisness aren’t the same twonheaded beast.

Poor little baby

So hang politicians and top bankers? Sounds good to me

>Top bankers.
Kek no. everyone from the shareholders to the janitor. Scare away everyone from the industry

>banks are bad

Yes let’s go back to building our own homes and living on subsistence farming

Muh noble aavage

>now where are my soma pills?

GUYS ITS GOING BACK UP AGAIN BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP

LOSERS SELL AT LOSS WINNERS BUY THE DIP