only in crypto lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467232394952704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

binance has been hacked

based

Good job of the Binance team.
They should include that he has to eat his dick

John...don't trust anything you read on Veeky Forums. DYOR!

Who the fuck follows McAfee unironically anyways? Fuck that turd gobbling old bastard.

fucking johns probably just laying in bed and decides to fuck with everyone

context?

I’ve had this thought lingering for the past few weeks: McAffee is playing us all.
Think about it. He’s pump & dumping on a massive scale, using his influence and faux authority to generate enthusiasm among crypto holders. He knows btc $500k by 2020 is a bullshit projection. But he sets the bar there so people will continue to buy, constantly waiting for a target that is never reached, giving him ample time to dump on the heads on new buyers. Everything he posts has a particular agenda attached to it. Just like this tweet - FUD to get cheaper btc I presume.

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961467232394952704
Should have posted the link directly

i think hes just an old fuck having some fun desu

no shit he's a full blown shill dude's ridiculous

Didn't some user prove he was pay for play?

>likeing binance tweet defending there failure
good job op

no proof needed it fucking obvious lol

ahhhh someone caught that

Based Binance

lel thats some intense shit

Dude you make it sound like you're saying something that people aren't already well aware of

They’re clearly not, I see so many people on here taking his calls seriously

yeah and no one gave a fuck, anyone who pays attention to what this con artist does is clearly brain dead

mcaffee, you magnificent superturd

fucking kek why did I laugh so hard

>post false fud
>Buy BNB tokens at the cheap
>dump when binance recovers

Scatman is at it

Top kek

Didn't read that tbqh. Also, they don't deserve false rumors which can not only jeopardize the markets but also their reputations.

this douche is perpetually mad he married a black girl.

Awww what a diligent guy I'm actually a little welled up.

bahahahha

Hilarious.

Mcafee isn't anywhere as smart as I originally gave him credit for. It's pretty sad he's this easy to manipulate.

Bath salts: not even once.

Obviously dumbass

I also have this groundbreaking theory that my asshole smells bad

Makes sense that McAfee is a troll. Uninstalling his antivirus once required a complete reformat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stupid old crazy piece of shit

he's in lala land now bless his heart

Lmao, thank god binance btfoed that retard crackhead macpajeet. He was starting to get annoying with is FUD tweets

Blacked

dude.... duh

KEK

Veeky Forums confirmed top crypto influencer

I hope they delist his bags.

Nothing of value was lost

boomers

>McAfee: Your lunch money will be worth 3 trillion dollars by 2020
WTF MCAFEE IS SO SMART ALL YOU HATERS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
>McAfee: Things you don't want to hear.
WTF MCAFEE ISN'T AS SMART AS I INITIALLY CREDITED HIM FOR.

>How can I make more money with my power of influence? Go short binance and make BINANCE FUD!

>The man who eats literal shit can’t tell a fake image from a fucking discord server
Holy shit lmao, only in crypto

Reputation is much more than compromised newfriend. Try to keep up. Also, you look weak with Binances dick in your mouth. Clean your self up man.

Get John’s tongue out of your ass. Nothing went wrong with Binance.

He should know how far digital proctect has come since his shitty spamware. Didn’t he go to Central America and deal drugs and fuck kids or something?

Oh wow.

you're confusing "smart" with "strategic"

McAfee uses the same strategy as guys who live by the philosophy that if you want to get laid, the best idea is to just go and approach every woman you see. If you ask one woman a week, your chances of getting laid are pretty low, but if you ask 100 women a day, your chances are extremely high.

That's what he does by using social media, he casts a wide net, he makes bold claims and promises and predictions. He doesn't need to convince everyone, not even close, he just needs to convince a very small percentage of his audience and he makes a small fortune each time it happens.

people are actually basing their investment decisions off this mans tweets, god bless the retards

Ffs seriously I plead to Mcafee to stop (FUcking guarranteed he reads Veeky Forums)

Dude you're a representative for multiple companies some of which I'm invested in and you're ruining your reputation and dilluting my investments.

The ice on the cake would’ve been Binance telling him to literally go back to eat shit.

I think his motivation is to get more followers, since he wants to ''inform'' them. More followers also suits his agenda, I don't believe this ''cheaper btc '' crap ever really, cause money is in shitcoins

Yes, and probably killed a person in Belize and only got away with it because the government was corrupt as hell.

He was running "pharma plants" and a "private security force" in Belize. Which happened to be at the same time he got into crypto. Which happened to be at the same time Silkroad was taking off.
Do the math. He's one of the original Silkroad barons.

He fled the country, all the officials were after him. he's still so paranoid about everything in Belize he has bodyguards and atleast 20 guns in his house

McAfee is "not smart" the same way Trump is "not smart". Until you wake up on the other side of him running up one side of you and down the other.

I like the way mine smells, I usually scratch and sniff and imagine I'm smelling a girl's

so it was based off his gut feeling with no evidence lol

I mean he clearly said

>rumor

what's going on here?
is there a video?
asking for a friend

hahahahhahahhaha

Same

>pic related: my face when I do it

And what's the agenda behind this shitpost?

I wish. Some class thing in Russia where they teach women how to suck cock. Seriously. Just do a reverse image search.

Based

KEK! I bet he lurks here

Is this real? please someone call him and record it

Fight me IRL

>threw up

Could be the century egg and dog testicles he had as a snack before lunch?

navysealpasta.jpg

If they didn't record the thing they really really hate money...

It's bleached you retard.

If you're reading this John, sharpie in pooper with timestamp on twatter you edgelord.

I bet Mcafee is a pussy who panic sod the bottom lmao.

>Mcafee

Is there a bigger faggot in crypto right now, apart from Charlie Lee & Justin Sun?

> tfw I made a fake screenshot last night
> tfw spread it all over Veeky Forums last night
> tfw McAfee is now sharing it as proof of a hack

My bad bros, was just trying to shitpost

Why would they admit that they have been hacked and are now exit scamming? They are just trying to play some time.

You sound retarded.

Hes killed before and he'll do it again.

Wait, he actually fell for this. Wow is he... dare I say... really dumb?

mfw I just realized most successful people are actually just bluffing about their abilities and act over confident to create the illusion that they know what they're doing.

>I've received reports

When all he did was see it on Veeky Forums.

He's fudding so we can accumulate retards

McAfee btfo

He should challenge binance to fite irl

so he fell for this, and normies will fall for him

holy fuck guys I got an idea, lets shill coins here that'll....

It is a pretty good fake

I dont think mcafee is btfo, binance did the typical sudden 'system maintenance is in progress' which in crypto means something has suddenly gone wrong but didnt provide more info until their customers cried on twitter and then they explained the db issues.

>trusting a deranged and broke narcomaniac over a multibillion company
never change normlets

Took me a minute to realize that's not the real McAfee. Damn that's fucking clever.

>clever
Is it? Or are you just a brainlet?

Probably a little bit but it's still a good effort

if we dump when we go back Ip I blame Mcafee

>top crypto influencers
So some kids on Youtube and Twitter. Okay.

"Here you can see we have clearly not been compromised."
>check wallet address provided by binance
>balance is zero
>totally compromised
Bruh....