What's a bearish divergence

>what's a bearish divergence

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumperino

Isn't this manipulated as fuck, when the biggest exchange isn't trading?

biggest shitcoins exchange you mean? bitmex, bitfinex and the korean ones are doing fine

cmon, where are all the TA fags?

I think most of us knew we're still in a bearish trend even without looking at indicators.

My meme line images are on my wagekekplace computer and I'm at home now. Too lazy to redo them now.

>most of us
green wojaks aren't uptrend indicators

> -Yesterdays wedge played out like we thought it would (pink)
> -Bigger one building -> Either IHS setup or major pullback.

> This one is for the people complaining about me saying volume is decreasing.

> Even if you're bullish there are gonna be pullbacks

Really really helpful.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN SIR
BUY OR SELL FRIEND

according to meme lines, it's a strong sell signal because while the price made 3 new highs, macd (and volume) made lower highs.

basically it means that the price is way too pumped and the end of the mini-uptrend

>move above here will make me a lot more bullish
move about there would liquidate me, kek

Of course. They're pretty accurate indicators of the opposite.

I hope this goes to at least 9k so I can unload my bags

>>what's a bearish divergence

>unironically shorting crypto so a 10% move would liquidate you.

You do a lot of all-ins in poker?

explain this

Answer: OP's momma

>10%
15% actually, and it halves my margin, not really a liquidation

Goddamnit,

Acting smart because you sucked at communication in your first message is not allowed.

I hope we do go there and liquidate you so we don't have to be pestered by your fucking hourly posts.
come back when you get liq'd so we can make fun of you.

>green wojaks
>overall trend is still bearish
That's exactly what I'm saying.

DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

Its gonna be dumping weekend indeed. People don't realize that these past few dips have been bought by people actually caring about crypto and technology. Crypto is now global and fucking grandpa that is BTC proved itself to be fucking kek worthy. Literally shittiest of shitcoins.Once normies found out about 50$ fees and 400k unconfirmed transaction, it was game over. Don't be surprised to be dumped on till 2k.

> So much disbelief he doesn't try to make it fit.

>he thinks anyone cares about binance
aka shitcoin graveyard

I'll put a long at 10K if I get liquidated at 2K.

>financial astrology

>he thinks Binance is one of the biggest exchanges

>$2k
>absolute normies that only hold BTC on kekbase even caring about transaction times and fees

Can confirm I panicked at 6.2k just before it fell down to 5.7k

Thought I made a creat decision until it flew back up to 7k

People only interested in holding and not spending crypto are the worst.

2k isn't THAT retarded. the prices will go sub 3k in the next 30 days, that's for sure

>2k isn't THAT retarded. the prices will go sub 3k in the next 30 days, that's for sure
user, holy kek, my sides, please I can only take so much of your delusional faggotry. Next your going to tell me btrash is the real bitcoin right?

How? Buy walls are way above that. Maybe 4k at the lowest.

>he thinks its not

depends how low it will go on the next dump. if it goes sun 4k that probably it will be the last one, but if the dump stops above 4k then expect another dump in 2-3 weeks

tell me, how does Rogers and Jihans cock taste?

You'll get rekt as usual, then when we hit 50k and dump to 25k we'll be back here with you lining up your retarded fucking charts as usual for literally years now.
Good luck.

Long term support is likely at 5k so we might test that but I’m still bullish, we bounced off the 300 day MA pretty hard and now we’re past the 200 day MA.

yeah, just like the reversal at 18k, 16k, 14k, 12k, 10k and 8k. but of course, 6k is the REAL reversal. sure buddy

>doesn’t know what moving average is
>doesn’t know what long term support is
>doesn’t realize that if bitcoin hits $2k it might as well be zero

>bitmex
Bitmex is not an exchange, though

>if bitcoin hits $2k it might as well be zero
why?

I want BTC to go up, but I don't feel like its going to do so any time soon. Why would it go on a bullrun again? There's no positive news, no hype like in Fall 2017. Good news from SEC isn't enough.

>yeah, just like the crash at 2k, 3.5k, 6k, 9.5k, 13k and 16k. but of course, 19k is the REAL crash. sure buddy

>if bitcoin hits $2k it might as well be zero
Bollocks. We were at 2k back in May and it was pretty chill.

>doesn't know what a bubble is

Problem with BTC is there is no hype to carry it to euphoric prices, which where 5k+ lets be honest. Even 2K was "whoa moment" back in September.

Bitcoin has proven to be incapable and slow. Its not cheap and it is not user friendly. All normies that carried it from 5k to 20k have been dumped on so hard that no one is even thinking of buying it now, and those that shorted on time will be looking to ride these pathetic uptrends that last for 3-4 days and dump again.

BTC value is no where near 9-10k. It WILL be dumped because volume is going down by day as there are no new buyers propping its price up.

you're right crypto is dead. game over. sell all your coins at a loss now and submit an application to walmart asap.

sure bud, you keep dreaming of 2k.
you should probably prepare your anus though.

you are fucking retarded. diveregence =/= volume

lol

i'm glad i sold my shitcoins

This is closest to truth. We are not out of bear market until there is actual product, not after whole world saw what kind of POS BTC is.

We won't see more then 20k this year probably. Believe me. And no, this is not normie fallacy that we heard for years. Only reason why BTC is bought is because people want solid alts (NEO, ETH, XLM even fucking Ripple). When BTC goes up alts pump up so fast it takes away from BTC, it really feels dead. I don't see who is gonna put mad money into this shit, not after December justing that normies received.

wrong screen, kek

Really good m8. How does Back's taste?

poorfag living in his mom's basement fuds bitcoin all day long constantly to make $300...
it doesn't get any better than that friends.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FAGGOT BUSTED FOR BEING A FUCKING TROLLING BITCH SHIT POSTER ON Veeky Forums WHAT A SURPRISE

at least i'm not a poorfag holding a dead coin bought at 20k, lmao. also i'll make 15k once we reach 4k so stay mad

I'd be getting a $15k gain if I sold right now, not everyone bought shit altcoins.

>at least i'm not a poorfag holding a dead coin bought at 20k, lmao. also i'll make 15k once we reach 4k so stay mad
I will personally sink 500,000 into BTC to fuck your short up so you live eternally in grandmas basement

kek at 4k I'll still be way up hahaha.
the best part is you would be up so much right now if you just closed at 6k, but you're a greedy poorfag who will loose 50% when you get rekt.

i opened it at 8400 but ok

for whatever reason i thought you opened before the dip to 6k
either way its even better, now you'll get rekt for being a bottom shorter with no chance to make decent profit

Silly old bear... If the harbinger of spring is the sound of a bat on a ball, then I have become the harbinger of winter; a barren and desolate spot your bat will never hit. As my ball strikes the padded glove with the disgruntled furl of thirty thousand fans trudging out of the arena, watching as you throw down your bat in disgust and mourn what you'll never be, know this: you will never defeat me, Pooh Bear. Not as long as you or I will live. They will never tell stories of your greatness or herald you as the second coming of Pitch Hittus. There are 108 stitches in every ball, Pooh Bear. How many do you think I can get on your face? Hahaha... Silly old bear... Silly old bear...

head and shoulders completed, we test 8k in a matter of minutes famalam

If it breaks under 8100 it drops thru the bottom of the bearflag
I really wants to, which would mean its gonna retest 6k again
But thats okay just another moment to load up

2k is under the 2 year moving average, meaning long term support would be entirely wiped out at that point. Yes I know bitcoin was at 2k in May but that was before the real bull run, and assuming positive linear growth it should never really retrace back that far otherwise it’ll go much farther back.

Stock RSI indicates oversold. Yes it’s a shitcoin but I predict sideways movement for the next week. Until something replaces it as a pair for all the alts on exchanges people will keep buying it.

top kek

>mommy mommy it did it i got a red 1 min candle!!!!
you better close soon kiddo
also nice microscopic pic

*5m

get ready for 7500 test tonight

>*5m
>get ready for 7500 test tonight

OG, If you can really do it, Do it now, if we get to to lower 7k again like we say early this morning then we will be lower 5ks at the weekend. Which Makes 2k BTC a possibility

Unironically analyzing 5m candles.

>not timing your entries on 5m candles

What hype was there in summer 2017 or fall

zoom out

I advise you to check out the recent stats on fees and mempool.

After you've done that I advise you go neck yourself fucking niggerjew

>the chart predicts the bottom to be 666 usd
god i hope this really happens, i don't even care if my portfolio gets a 90% shave, i'm in it for the memes

Here's a pic from that time frame

>7195 bottom
nice "prediction"

where you at op you got a bit quiet lately

i still here deciding if i should kill myself or not.

if it goes above 8650 i'll probably do it

naa you'll be ok just cover and remember not to short the corn next time.

Is the bottom graph the MACD?

What numbers do you like to use for MACD and RSI?

I'm going to open a short above 8550. How about you?

Thanks for your OP, I found it informative.

Divergence played out on the first two, you got a small fall then it failed. Beware of trying to force this shit over too long a period. Also, a fast push into levels may be shortable, a slow grind isn't
MACD is the ultimate meme retail killer btw, I'm not saying it can't 'work' but you have to have a context for it helping you.
Awesome Oscillator is better, but you better read up and understand the specific setups, always context.
These things are trading tools, pick a time frame, if it goes wrong get out.

the standard ones.

i opened at 8480 i think, basically where it's now. i bet this is the peak

>Bitcoin has proven to be incapable and slow. Its not cheap and it is not user friendly.
you really think people give a shit about that?

Fucking nerds, when will you learn

the point is that people doesn't give a shit about btc anyway right now. boomers remember btc as "virtual monopoly money that dumped 66% in 1 month", it will take a while until they regain trust

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warren, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

It would take a special kind of retard to sell after this. Not matter what your meme lines tells you.

>special kind of retard to sell
If you're exclusively holding, yes. These guys with memelines are trading all the time. If they're wrong they just enter a position higher. They're never 'out of the game' even if BTC defies their TA.