Anons after the crash I only bought back into high marketcap coins(I mine monero)

Anons after the crash I only bought back into high marketcap coins(I mine monero)

What shitcoins should I go into? I'm tired of slow gains

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/angeltokens/status/961411771910193152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hey look i got a snap chat
Fuck off retard. No way is this crash over. We are going back to 6k

how is xmr mining? can you still not use gpus very well>?

>muh 6k. You missed the rocket pajeet, go back to shitting in your street,

HPB

bitcoin floor is at 7700 once it consolidates there it'll be going up so i'd wait till there

I'm the dude who browsermines it. theres a reason why I chose monero
>Snapchat
what are you talking about
>HPB
I'll look into it, thanks user. What exchanges is it on?

i dont know what that means. you have a botnet of people mining through their browsers?

that's exactly right. I make websites for people and equip each one with an encrypted monero miner. All but a few are all local businesses so it's fairly low risk

> I only bought back into high marketcap coins
>0 BCH.
Good luck dude

I'm going to add Victoria on snap.

IOST
testnet released next month
hasn't had first moon yet. easy 2-3x, possibly 10x depending on how good it is

UIS. It will boom this year. Seriously throw a few bucks at it, biz has actually made me some money in the past, just giving back.

twitter.com/angeltokens/status/961411771910193152

OH FUCK THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT

Lol this snap is used all the time

you're a fucking piece of shit, you're going to get caught

there is literally nothing illegal or wrong with it, assuming it's disclosed on the site and to the client

how much are you actually making from that though, really? i imagine traffic is very low for local businesses.

>btc
>ltc
You're aren't going to make it holding unto such garbage coins.

Not that much. I see really good traffic for some of the more high-end restaurants that I work with but it's by no means a large stream of revenue. I also have this running on my ecommerce stores and that's where most of the mining power comes from. It's nothing special

How many uniques do you get on your ecom daily? Thinking of putting it on some of mine and also rolling out some shitty sites to farm from

7k between 3 sites my guy