IS BIZ READY FOR SUB 6k BTC?

Hodlers can say whatever they want. But we've seen this movie play out many other times. If it's NOT going Up , then it's coming down smashing past 6k.

Bitcoin is a global currency, from Japan to China, to South Korea, Brazil and Even Africa, Places where they most likely will never hear about Veeky Forums, And the world has spoken, and they are saying they're not buying bitcoin at this price. That explans the shitty volume and lack lustre trading.

HODL IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS, TRADE IT IF YOU CAN TIME IT, OR SELL AND BUY THE NEXT DIP.

Are you all ready BIZ?
Me? I was born ready...Sub 6k less Go!

Sorry to the biz bros who bought the top of bounce. But this party appears to be heading south.

And Make no mistake I've lost a ton of money in this...But the wants to set the price correct. Those candles on the exchanges they are representation of thousands of decisions being made by the btc community. And we don't need to speak their language to understand what they're saying

jeez how many of you fags sold at 6K?

this right.

so bearish = they sold at 6k and need to buy

Feel free to post your thoughts on what we think the next hard support will be. If go past 6k, it cant be 5.5k

t. Sold at 6k

Your pathetic pleading is music to my ears

worse i shorted it and got liquidated. i want blood now! CRASH!

Good thing I can't do shit since I am tied up on binance. Bogs got me big this time.

You can Just HODL it's okay. There's no need to mislead anyone else.

People lose money to the bullshit advice that some of you Faggots give here. But Veeky Forums is just a small communty, we are not the ones deciding the price of bitcoin...So whatever you and I say here, counts as nothing. Period, If this were to be going up, the Japs and koreans would have fomod hard into it at 8k

Got any more of her?

read the post. HODL if the you Have the Balls, Trade it if you can time, or buy the dip. You can actually do all three depending on how much you have. Don't hate the messenger bro. My information is legit and deep in your heart you know it! this is far from over.

Dow is in a decent free fall at the moment. The macd and volume looking pathetic in btc. IF whales decide to unload bags we will be in trouble. 6k test or worse. If not we trade sideways for even longer until we can figure out which direction we are going. One hopeful indicator is the RSI is in the 30s right now

Truth...

Nah...sorry

Nah we'll see 13k EOM

Your wishful thinking is cute though. Got any TA charts you want me to pin on the fridge, junior?

lol...

That's not even realistic. We can't go from this to 13k within this month, who's the fool that's going to be buying at 13k?

Actually if you rhink we're going to 13k eom then you should stay away from trading, bad judgement! no offence

Sold at 11.200, bought the bounce then sold the top of the bounce. No larp!

feb 25th, we're going intergalactic

how many times are you going to bump your own thread you street shitting garbage eating brown third worlder?

Sadly this bear market is now touching in on the Chinese new year, there's not going to be any mooning this month

What dyu mean? I responding to replies IDIOT... I'm American - Fuck You!

I'm pretty sure OPs correct, I haven't seen any growth in anything since December. Its been going down and it'll keep going

Binance has low volume on BTC trades...

Yup. I'm pretty sure it will jump to 5K. After that a big moon beyond the ATH is coming.
Look at the Eliott Waves.

you talk like a third worlder piece of shit. GTF my board you dirty street shitter. You aren't getting $6k BTC faggot. Go make my rice you curry nigger

this desu, op go eat a bag of feces

lol, like WTF?

Take it easy bud...too much anger can lead to stroke.

and too much curry acts as a natural repellent against women and all first worlders, brown skin street shitter.

Oh look another bottom seller. Cry moar moron, make my day.

Anyone can be American. But you're 10000% an immigrant/from an immigrant family, and you're literally shit. I mean, I think it's going down too, but that doesn't invalidate that y'all should go back to where you came from.