Binance is getting ready for the price singularity

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bitcoin Super Conference IS right around the corner...

>green id and double dubs

He is with us

you didnt think kek's power was limited to Veeky Forums did you?

Is binance back up yet? I want to buy more.

Thanks for the comforting post user. Chekd Kekd Praised

Yes

Is this really happening?

my uncle works for binance and he told me they had to migrate to a larger data center to accommodate for the singularity. their old infrastructure only allowed 5000% gains per day which is not enough.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Stop posting this so often, you're making LINK look like some mystic bullshit.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Good. The less normans buy LINK the better.

u guys are worse than ripplecucks talking about being listed on coinbase

jesus fucking christ

Occultist thread yesterday. HyperLedger e-mails leaked and binance crashed. Synchronicity. Singularity. What or who is the divine being making the grass green?

big

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and now he's just hungry for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another tedious regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. He's probably just going there for the free buffet, alcohol and hookers. Look, I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

6:09 PM UTC. Won't be ready until 4AM UTC. FUCK! We deserve some free BNB

Guys sell link buy mobius superior coin

Thank you pajeet

>WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
>DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!
>THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
>HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!
>VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

LINK

kekek

I've seen trips, I've seen 1000$ this year

Keks will be done. May Sergey forever have an endless supply of Big Macs

Mobius>Link just a fact.

ahahahahahahah *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHABA

What does "price singularity" mean?

hELP ENLGISH

Praise kek

praise sergey

Companies have all sorts of contracts for all sorts of things (obviously) but the legal system never works like it's supposed to. Let’s say you agree a contract to sell a table, say, for $20 next week. You give the guy the table but next week he doesn’t pay. Are you really going to take the buyer to court even though he legally owes you the money?

This kind of thing happens on a huge scale between companies. If they do decide to go to court it's expensive and wastes time. Usually, the side who’s owed money settles out of court for much less than they’re owed.

This is where smart contracts come in. Smart contracts are basically code that executes a contract when conditions are met. An example might be “I'll buy $100 of bonds if the base interest rate hits 1%”.

Once agreed, a smart contract will execute as written, no matter what. No one can fuck each other over once the contract is agreed (unless they BOTH agree).

What’s more, the contract is stored on a blockchain and so can’t be interfered with without hacking 51% of the nodes (this is practically impossible).

But there is another attack vector for smart contracts. Returning to the $100 for bonds example above, I could hack the input to the contract to (falsely) tell the contract that the interest rate is now 1%. The smart contract sees this and executes when it's not supposed to. The security of the contract is only as strong as the weakest link, which in this case is the input (also called an oracle).

Chainlink (LINK) solves this problem by decentralizing the oracle – i.e. the information that goes into the contract. It means smart contracts can't be triggered by false inputs (i.e. the attack vector I described above) without hacking 51% of the nodes (again, impossible).

And the bond example is just one of millions of use cases.

what is price singularity

Once LINK takes off, there won’t be time to FOMO. The price will literally 5x overnight and within the course of an hour.

Once that happens and it jumps to the top 50 on CMC and people see 400% gains, idiots will call it a pump and dump. Except it won’t dump, it’ll keep climbing, people will research what it does and it will rocket to the top 10.

Last two digits is Sergey's waist size at the conference. Dubs is the number of reporters he eats. Trips is the number of minutes he spends in the bathroom.

>Rolling

What's the absolute maximum Link could realistically reach? I mean, a realistic market cap / top 10 coin

1T

2$

blue id and trips and Sergey stops eating big macs and gets sober enough to make it to the conference
red ID and he ODs on Mayo

It could reach anything that Ethereum could.

explain price singularity or you will be terminated

Join us and watch your money grow. We have all the tools you need....

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

$100 September 1st.

Just seeing how cheap stinky linky is, how it's constantly shilled on here, its meme power, and how much it's made fun of really, really makes me want to buy some.

Is there any truth to the FUD that Sergey gave up on the project though?

I hope you die in a car crash you fucking faggot for posting these fucking links

>it has been foretold

I wish there was standup comedy like this. Semisubtle and good taste.

KEK has spoken