RIP Chester

If money won’t make you happy what’s the point?

You tell me, no matter how much i keep making, i feel empty inside....

Nothing is the point, just go full balls to the walls.

first celebrity death a shed a tear for. Rest in peace Chester Bennington.

2D.

Hedonic treadmill. some peoples base levels are just too low.

love overrides money
>Chester loved his friend

for real If anyone doesn't want their money because it won't make them happy send it to someone who will
1JfEfexWSbKDM9SUM2T61DFDsjWCTnNc9W

Nothing. Honestly, being poor made me appreciate my life more and made me happier.

Inside job

DOMS MODS DOMS MODS WWTFFTUUFUUUU IS THIS

I'd rather be an unhappy rich guy than an unhappy, submissive, humiliated wagecuck with absolutely no freedom.

>being this desperate

kill yourself irl unironically

For me... Jay Reatard and Eyedea.

You need enough money to do what you want. Then you can pursue things that make you happy. A nice car in my garage won't make me happy. Being able to travel to a new place every day without worrying about work and explore on my own time would make me happy.

But that costs a LOT more than a car.

Money doesn't create the happiness, it just gives you more tools to work towards it. You still have to do the work.

for me was Lil Peep
>literally spent 2 weeks listening to all his songs and lyrics
>never liked that cloud trap or hip hop shit before
>34 yo
what the fuck man

>Being able to travel to a new place every day

That would get tedious and tiring pretty fast

The guy was raped as a child, easy to see why he wanted a dirt nap.

what a faggot

He probably was happy though. He decided to do it in a singular weak moment, it's not like he was permanently unhappy and in his suicidal mindset. All it takes is one bad day and you to say fuck it. By the time you have changed your mind it's too late, you pass out too fast from hanging.

16 years and still skinnyfat
jesus christ
i don't want to end like this

He probably also raped a child as this kind of abuse is cyclical. I’m betting that’s what made him kill himself.

Experiences are more important than things. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy experiences. In a universe where death is certain and an afterlife is a fairy tale,experience becomes everything.

This is the only chance at existence you have. Make it count.

Enjoy hell nihilist atheist scumbag

I just want enough money to live in a white suburban neighborhood, where I can play videogames and watch movies all day and throw BBQ parties every weekend. I don't need a fucking mansion or lambo, just enough to retire before 40.

why is senpai ?
>almost like evil is circulating

Money can't buy experiences but being forced to wagecuck for the rest of your life can definitely rob you of experiences.

one person's hell is another heaven
>you too close minded to be on his level yet

You have no idea what hell is and I promise you won’t mistake it for heaven.

Money will make all your material problems go away, and most of your social problems for that matter.

But emotional issues it will not fix. Such is the case with Chester.

Whats up with his muslim shirt?

he was murdered

>being christian unironically
Topkek

>christcucks

>have shit personality and shit taste
>not brave enough just do what you love regardless of financial caste
>think that cars and timberlands will nake you "happy"

I honestly feel bad for most of you guys who are going to make decent returns, I have had an amazing life full of love, loss and adventure, hardship and victories despite being a poorfag. Money won't make you happy, and you probably don't even have a basic understanding of the human condition because you are spiritually an infant and have no valuable experiencea build off. Maybe get a clue and read a book? Go out in the world and fail a bunch? Money can't compensate for everything.

Here is a protip: learn to be happy with nothing, learn how to love yourself and others, and how to escape dichotomous thinking, accept your mortality and that even the universe itself is going to die. And if you make it big, buy a used reliable car and a functional, affordable home in a sleepy midsized town. Otherwise you were really just a normal fag all along and are worse in my eyes than the boomers who squandered the wealth of the greatest generation.

Most of you need Jesus far more than you need money.

Exactly.

Theres only two things i want.

A 2.5 mil retirement
And a 1 mil home

Dont give a FUCK and can afford everything else (including lol lambo)

The gap between fuck you money and rap star luxuries is painfully large.

I look down on most people.

Lil peep is unironically based. His interviews are solid and his music is generally in good taste.

skippy...

mo money mo problems

There's is no point you pajeet. Why are you trying to feel good in the first place?

just to exist, living the dream.

money makes most social problems worse. Poor people cling together to make ends meet. Rich people barely get to know their neighbors.

You're already dead and dreaming you fucking complacent sheep. Heaven and hell are the illusions, but of course the illusion is all there is. Use some logic and stop running away from your doubts

I've been broke before, and now I have good money.

My social life is much better now that I can go out, travel, throw parties, etc...

>If money won’t make you happy what’s the point?
money can buy you a doctor and drugs that will make your life less miserable

He was murdered by David Geffen, it wasn't a suicide.

>I became the guy from Linkin Park

Same here mane

you shouldn't cry over degenerates