US Gov secretly buying stocks to prevent crash

US Gov secretly buying stocks to prevent crash
nypost.com/2018/02/07/washington-may-have-had-a-hand-in-keeping-dow-meltdown-from-being-a-complete-disaster/

Literally what China did to keep its market afloat a couple years back.

>Muh free market
Capitalism is a joke.

Difference being we have a diff view of market manipulation. If it should crash then the gov should let it because that is the will of the Free Market

These communist regulators have nothing to do with free market economy at all. For them capitalism is a meme. The truth is they autistic social engineers who gave into the post modern chaos. Real capitalism rules because it literally starves untermenschens to death.

>Everything that I don't like is post-modern and communist
Stop posting, Jordan.

capitalism IS a meme, mate.
how else do you think redistributing wealth from the poor to the rich works without them rising up and demanding their share?
>indoctrination, aka meme magic

isnt that what everyone does
china did it
europe did it
sometimes the invisible hand of the market needs a little guidance

> My system fails because my specific, exact form of it has never been tried
Am I describing communism or capitalism?

>wealth from the poor

deep. and not even bad

>nypost

lmao totally not biased. this is totally not FUD to egg on a crash during Trump's presidency.

that's what plunge protection team is supposed to do but I guess Janet ain't buying now that she's off to the Brookings Institute

/\
/ \
| |
| |
| |
|____|
\__/
| |
| |
| |
|__|
/\

>secretly
yeah no, this is normal procedure.

The Post is a republican paper. You are thinkong of the NY times

Their share of what, exactly? Do you go around sharing your wife's pussy to every Tyrone and Jamal from the hood that wants to creampie her? Inequality is fine, so many people are fucking garbage.

uh m8
the NY post is a pro-trump paper

>meltdown
Lying kike bank analyst spotted

>us buying stocks
Theyve been doing this since 2008 retard

They endorsed Trump you idiot.

centrally planned structurally insolvent trash economy

Capitalism doesn't fail, it's not a Utopia, there is no grand promise. Your country's prosperity first comes from it's people... what's the White-nigger distribution and how much or how little power do jews have... that's 95% of the economy there.

> this entire post

All (((media))) is against Trump. They just sometimes pretend they aren't. Even Fox News shits on Trump 24/7.

hahaha there's always a second invisible hand mister Adams

>It's the niggers' and/or jews' fault that my economy sucks. Whites dindu nuffin.

>I don't like reality so it's stupid

Actually Whites always contribute to a good economy.

white countries and Japanese countries are superior to everything else. prove me wrong

>8 men produce half of the world's wealth

really activates the ol' acorn

Plunge protection team is very interesting. I haven't done too much digging yet, any leads on where to start?