Our new overlords

>our new overlords
cnbc.com/2018/02/08/winklevoss-twins-take-dig-at-80-year-old-cryptocurrency-critics.html
Brother Cameron Winklevoss added that millennials would rather have software over hardware in their portfolios, meaning bitcoin over gold.

CNBC asked the twins to clarify if they meant some people are just too old to understand cryptocurrencies.

In comments that some might construe as ageist, Tyler Winklevoss said: "As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have.

"You enter this world and you're taught money is this thing that's green, or it's this precious metal, and you start confusing what's familiar or what you use as what's real or the way things have to be.

"It's also a framework that's been embedded in, burned into your brain for let's say 65-70 years and maybe in some of these cases, examples, you're talking about 80 years. It's hard to like unlearn that or think about something new and look, if you're those individuals, the status quo is really good."

Winklevoss said there are many people in the world who have no access to a bank account and that critics are often a "privileged minority."

"If you go to Africa is there J.P. Morgan branches opening up there and banking the unbanked?"

He said that the payments system is "broken" and that cryptocurrencies are a way to fix it.

"The biggest joke is the fastest way to get money from NY to London is to jump on a plane with a bag of cash because if you try and wire something on Friday night it's not getting there until Tuesday," Winklevoss said.

My favorite part:
>In comments that some might construe as ageist, Tyler Winklevoss said: "As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have.
>They are pulling out the ageist card. Muh poor billionares.

I can't wait for zuck to go into crypto and fuck then again.

are there bigger chads anywhere?

They are beta chads who resort to lawsuits every time something bad happens.

Didn't they sell in the last crash?

They said absolutely nothing incorrect

Holy shit they like omg

the mini bog bros know whats up

Both of them are way past that point though. Brain elasticity peaks in your early 20s.

i-is it a coincidence the billionaire guardians of crypto are twins just like the bogs?

They are /ourchads/

>yfw they run for president/vice president in a few years and end the federal reserve

Winklecucks provably lost millions in the crypto crash and are trying to get normies to buy back in

NO ONLY SMINEM

They are correct, how can anyone deny it?
For example, they used Warren Buffett as an example in that article of the people who have criticised cryptocurrency...

Have CNBC with every media outlet forgot already that Warren didn't even want to touch Apple for YEARS because he didn't understand the value of the "new tech"?
He said that himself in an interview so the fact that they are using him as an example around crypto's are just.. ugh.

Never felt as confident in any exchange as I do in Gemini. These twins make me hard as a diamond. The day they add more fiat pairings, I will probably die of a 6 hour FDIC-insured, instant-approved erection

ever heard of Gemini?

THE BOGS FOUND A NEW HOST!!

Pump it.

>trusting the two tech illiterates who got scammed by the zucc
Yeah no.

b-but we invented facebook!
>winklecucks

> As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have

if you aren't suing fucktons of people all the time you aren't doing business right

>As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have.

**BREATHS IN**

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

How do they not realise that Satoshi is at least 60 years old

I can't not picture them as the guys in The Social Network.

99% of the money first worlders interact with is a fucking integer on a company's server. How the actual fuck is crypto a big jump for boomers? It's not elasticity, it's fucking sinility.

He's right though. With VR, sex dolls, and AI waifus on the horizon, people are going to care less and less about "muh shiny rock" and more about digital gold. If you marry a girl in VR, do you need to give her a real gold ring? No.

They never thought that. They just knew they had a case to make a few hundred mil.

>Satoshi 60 years old
>not being the cia,nsa,fbi,etc

Fuck Off

You have no idea of who Satoshi is.

How can you be s naive? Oh! Because you've never ran a successful business

>"The biggest joke is the fastest way to get money from NY to London is to jump on a plane with a bag of cash because if you try and wire something on Friday night it's not getting there until Tuesday," Winklevoss said.
>"Imagine if your email was only open from 9 a.m. to 5 a.m., Monday to Friday. You might actually be happy about it because you get some sanity back but it's ridiculous that money doesn't work the way email does. All of a sudden with bitcoin and these cryptocurrencies it can and that's really the possibilities."

They are objectively right

BOOMER CURRENT STATUS = UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Vitalik is literally 24.

>Trained by the masters

That must be why ETH is always getting hacked.

gemini is by far the best crypto exchange out of the dozen or so i've dealt with. not even close. if they add more pairings it's fucking on

>some shitty token pretending to be next ETH gets hacked
>its Vitalik's fault
embrace money skelly

Keep it down over there.

>trusting jewish backstabber codemonkey over greek gods who had the idea
bet you're a software engineer yourself and come with a superiority complex
look, let's sort this out once and for all
billions of humans on earth
out of these, most are retarded
hundreds of millions have somewhat functioning brains
hundreds of thousands are smart enough to make functional implementations of concepts

We are all Satoshi.

>People who make money are superior to those who actually innovate