Is it all over?

Fuck you guys I'm starting to get really nervous, the stock market is looking incredibly unstable and volatile. The (((media))) is saying everything is fine, but it seems whenever they do that is is just so they can unload bags on the stupid masses. Should I move my crypto gains into gold?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/02/07/washington-may-have-had-a-hand-in-keeping-dow-meltdown-from-being-a-complete-disaster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off retard sell low buy high idiot

Solid analysis brainlet

Us gov has been secretly buying stocks for years
nypost.com/2018/02/07/washington-may-have-had-a-hand-in-keeping-dow-meltdown-from-being-a-complete-disaster/

if the media is saying things are fine it's a ploy so big investors can stall the public to get their money out

Gold hasn't been going up in the stock sell-off, at least so far. Looks like cash is still king?

- THIS ain't volatile. '09, '87, THAT was volatile.

- You want zero-risk, get out of everything but bonds or CDs. Enjoy your little tiny gains.

- But do dump crypto.

Gold and especially silver prices have been manipulated since years.

Now is a good time to be buying. Rises and falls are natural occurrence when there are sudden shifts. Like the tax cuts and regulation removals. Once it stabilizes, it'll go up again and some companies more than others. I'm waiting for certain ones to go even lower before investing. Smart people should be keeping their eyes on white collar companies like trucking and manufacturing. Once the smaller ones go up in value, they'll be bought out by huge ones like Schneider and US Foods.

leave the stock market OP. not because its going down more, but because you are a pussy

Reminds me of BTC.

Could be a double bottom.

This x1,000,000

fuck holders and fuck white people

>The (((media))) is saying everything is fine
No, it doesn't say that.

Go all in MONERO, safest bet this year.

this

>pedo bagholders detected

>nypost.com/2018/02/07/washington-may-have-had-a-hand-in-keeping-dow-meltdown-from-being-a-complete-disaster/

If the federal government is buying stocks to stop the market from crashing, and it started with the Reagan admin, I'd say we are reaching unheard of obscenity levels. We're talking about the totem neoliberal administration using the federal government to prop up the equities market.

Not that I don't believe the government would do that in emergencies, but why even hide it? Why isn't there more than rumors about it? There must be people working at the fed that come out onto wall street and tell them what is going on, and then people there have to talk, and I'd imagine there'd be a great certainty that this is the case.

holy shit

>muh meltdown
retards falling for the kikes tricks I see

This reminds me of that Archer episode the South-American dictator starts buying up Cheryl's albums making her think it went platinum. Maybe that's the answer.

>and it started with the Reagan admin
hi ShareBlue. that extreme liberal nypost article is totally not biased and trying to egg on a financial disaster during Trump's presidency.

retard buy stocks when they crash

What the hell, are you people only learning this now?

What would you think if I told you the Swiss National Bank owns massive amounts of Apple, Facebook, Google and big names shares? And if I told you the Bank of Japan owns the Nikkei through ETFs? Pic related

Stock markets being "free markets" is a meme.

lol who gives a shit about Trump, I'm just speculating on a random article somebody posted that sounds semi-plausible, but still out there because of what I said. If the government had been doing this since the late 80s, I'd think that journalists would have a mountain of sources from Wall Street saying "yeah, the fed guys who come down here for work tell us that the fed's balance sheet has some stock on it because they buy when the market dips too fast".

I'm not surprised foreign banks do this, other countries operate very different from us. I've just never heard of it from the Fed, since everyone made a big deal about them even buying up a bunch of CDOs.

If you monitored DOW in real time on Monday you could clearly see someone been massively pumping up the stocks.

>other countries operate very different from us
That much if true. But even if it's foreign, a Central Bank's role is definitely *not* to buy stocks. No matter the universe or the dimension.

stocks were overpriced for many years.

you are doing a shit job of speculation, you clearly dont know what youre talking about

For some reason, people are investing hard on pic related. Did I miss something?

Everything is fine in the share markets but the rates are raising now like a space rocket, that will get everybody off guard. Normal rates are 6-8%. There is no question housing market will be destroyed in the west