BTCP FORK MEGATHREAD: FUCK YOU EDITION

Let's try to hodl a civil conversation for once.

For now, Veeky Forums should focus on the upcoming fork of BTCP (Bitcoin Private), a BTC fork with zk-Snarks (to you brainlets, it means privacy features and shit).
But first of all, let's get the following scares and FUDs/concerns out of the way for those looking to buy some ZCL.

1. Yes, ZCL will inevitably see a massive price plunge down to the fucking core of this Earth as soon as the snapshot happens. Please note that once snapshot is taken, you are guaranteed for your BTCP to the supported wallet address (don't be a fucking retard and leave it on an exchange). Hence, as much as people would love to see Zclassic go a long way, 99% of the population says fuck you. Also note that some speculation points to a price drop of ZCL shortly before the snapshot. This could mean a massive bullrun to inflate the price prior to the snapshot, and then a selloff so people could capitalize on cheaper ZCL for those who are definitely not confident staring at 1 minute candle charts to trade. Most people I can guarantee, will try and do the following standard of thinking to sell ZCL as soon as snapshot is taken. Good fucking luck. Try to set the sell order to -30~-50% range for fucks sake. Nobody wants to buy the post-fork price for ZCL.

2. It's always up to the individual for the willingness to hodl. Fuck the wojacks, fuck the shills, and fuck the fuckers here pulling TAs out of their ass. JUST KNOW THE FACTS AND MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN DECISIONS. Yes, ZCL is heavily manipulated. If you have been even paying attention in the last month or so, there was a clear trend of when the price plunged and price bulled. There's just not enough trade volume for buyers to outmatch the big holders and bots. See those 10 0.005ZCL orders with increments of 1-10 satoshi? Yeah, that ain't fucking human.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3. Don't come crying when the price goes up later. You might be able to capitalize higher gains chasing memecoins and your precious doge, but many are here to stay to see how it plays out. Don't feel confident? Then get your shit out or leave marginal part of your asset into it. Please don't or play retarded please.

4. Buy the rumor and sell the news? Well, it sure has been that way. If you want to ride the waves (swing trade), then try to focus on buyers when news drops. For example, when Binance application was posted yesterday, there was a good run of 200k sats up to 0.0124 from 0.011. Now corrected down to around 0.012, which would have been a decent gain for you maniacs.

Anyways, we are 1 week into February and the date comes closer. You got any other concerns or questions? Well let's hope sensible Veeky Forumstards can help your ass out.

As always, DYOR and play with facts.

Be a smart zMarine.

what does this have to do with ChainLink? sage

If I set the sell -50% and put the order in a second after the snapshot (assuming the exchange supports the fork) will the sell go through? I don't want to sell my ZCL before the fork as I'm bullish on BTCP

Bye

It's a safety measure in case the top tens or hundreds of btc buy orders will go out in a second, especially with the fact that buying pressure will be at its lowest. That's probably what most will aim to do, so I'm just suggesting that you take a certain amount as a loss for ZCL if you're bullish on BTCP. Current donation pool for mining shows a lot more interest for BTCP since ZCL will be a toilet paper after the snapshot.

ZCL into BTCP is my biggest position at the moment. Very hard to see this not going up hard by month end unless we have a BTC cataclysm.

So if I only made 0.5 ZCL just from mining will that translate into 0.5 BTCP?

Correct

FOMO on this one will be heavy. It's basically a leveraged bet on bitcoin and the privacy meme. Very constrained supply of 3 mil is perfect for a squeeze, it will happen very fast this month.

nice

I agree. ZCL has retained its price in sats fairly well, with its USD value being affected by BTC itself.

Assuming you are not doing the voluntary mining donation, yes, any amount of ZCL will translate directly into the amount of BTCP.

You think ZCL will hit 1k? I'm pretty certain BTCP will be at least 1k a couple months after fork

It's an ongoing trend with past forks as well. People who knew and followed Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Cash knew and responded respectively, followed by FOMOers of its time. Definitely will see a lot more reaction this time with newcoiners.

What more worth it? Mining zcl or mining in the donation pool with a single gpu?

Im planning on sell before the fork and then rebuy BTCP, people say it will dip hard because market cap woudn't be able to hold the ZCL price so there is going to be cheap BTCP at first

this is turning out to be the best scamcoin ever

Genius

it will dip hard because both are Verge type single dev exit coins lol, good grief greed is hard to stop

its also gonna pump hard just like verge

At its current pace, the BTCP payout is definitely falling as it is to incentivize small miners but it will still payout 1.25x ZCL at its MINIMUM. So if you don't feel like dealing with selling of ZCL, it's a better alternative.

It's a great idea since there will inevitably be a price plunge shortly before the snapshot for said reasons. Still unsure about its opening price and short term projection but no doubt it'll skyrocket when the exchange opens.

i mean from what i have read the relation between market cap and supply is going to make BTCP dip at first, i mean the market cap would have to x10 or something like that to remain the ZCL price as at the momment of the fork, zcl supply is 3M and BTCP would be like 21? I don't remember

So thats my plan

Join us and watch your money grow. We have all the tools you need,..

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

i guess we should sell 3-7 days before the fork then?

Lads if you want to talk about zcl and btcp, come to the official zclassic telegram. We have 5100 people so far:

T.me/ZClassicCoin

what are the odds of ZCL retaining its value after the fork? Is this highly unlikely?

UNLESS they bring out masternodes

otherwise .... ?

You do realize us bitcoin holders will dump our free money immediately right? I know a lot of aren’t interested in holding BTCP. I’m not downloading some shitty phishing wallet to keep them in either. You’ve been warned.

Thats ok with me - look at the bitcoin cash charts

explain this with the phishing wallet pls

not real

Dont mistake Cash for Private. Cash was awarded exclusively to bitcoin holders. It wasn’t shared with another cheaper coin.

but the cheaper coins has "only" 3 mio supply
assuming that many/few btc wallets are dead anyway, that would not make this big of a difference i think?

Is there a final version, fork-compatible wallet yet ?

>Segwit

No thank you.

Biz is dragging this fork to the shithouse, this means one thing. BUY BUY BUY