Get a new position with a six figure salary

>get a new position with a six figure salary
>Tell me friend thinking she'll be proud of me
>Proceeds to ask me for a 3k loan to fix her car
>Laugh it off
>She's bitching about not having money and how she can't wait for her tax refund
>I'm triggered and try to explain why it's retarded to give the government an interest free loan and that refunds are just you being bad at finance
>She can't understand why it would be better just to owe taxes rather than get a refund or why I'm taking to her about investment and interest

ITT shit people destined to be poor forever say.

Other urls found in this thread:

javfor.me/48735.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2012
>not putting all your tax liability in a diversified crypto fund to net 1500% interest

i feel bad for these kids

How many LINKS for a gf like that?

"I had to cut up my credit cards because the banks make it too easy to get into a lot of debt. Banks are so irresponsible. I didn't even ask for a credit line increase."

t. My brothers wife.

I've had this conversation with every girlfriend I've ever had since I was 16. None of them get it. Women are fucking dumb, user.
t. 40 year old

Women. No self control

It's like nigga if you've ever had a situation in your wage cucking life where you wish you had an extra 50 bucks to make ends meet that's exactly the situation in which you're retarded for giving the government more money than they're owed. Now you've overdrawn in your account and need even more money to break even.
Brilliant.

>friend
>she

tits or GTFO

>how she can't wait for her tax refund

The average normie doesn't understand that it's their money to begin with. It drives me up the fucking wall, always has ever since my first job at 15. They never understood why I always set it up so that I didn't get anything back or paid in a small amount. Even realizing I did that on purpose, they still thought of their refund as free money.

And you know she's a moron if she needs 3k to fix her car. Either she an idiot for believing someone who told her that, or she's just trying to jew you because of having a vagina. Either way, she's an idiot for asking.

>He doesn't have female friends to inspire social confirmation in surrounding roasties
Learn to social psychology.

>that sympathetic frown they give when they got a $2000 refund and you owed $100

then there's my sister

>getting 3000 "back" for having kids and not working once all year

It's fucking criminal that those tax credits can be applied past the amount you even owe in taxes. Like it should never go past 0.

lol at you fucking burgercucks

taxrefunds here come with 5% interest per year

lmao

no wonder u rapevictims are always so salty

Lmao I just called him. He actually really fucking answered

Where at? Just have the government deduct your entire check for a free 5% a year. That's a hell of a lot better than a lot of normie investments. I don't believe you.

And if you turn around and don't pay taxes on the 5% gains then it's more like 7 or 8 percent. And since it's risk free, that's like getting 10-12 percent gains. You are a fucking liar or they fuck you in some other way.

He probably lives in some country with high inflation so the interest is just to keep up with inflation.
Prove me wrong.

depends how you handle your taxes
after 15 months, you get 0,5 % per outstanding month
now that i got it right, thats actually 6% per year, sorry
and yes, its alot better than normie investments and a incentive for our irs fuckers to work exact and fast
again:
lmao at cuckburgers

who is this braphog

no, see

What's your magic country so we can look it up and laugh at you.

Then you need to stop right now and just give your gov every dime you have here on out cuz that's the deal of the fucking century. I still think there's a catch though.

Not sure but I think Anri Okita

yeah paying excess taxes is for idiots

send me a bill because otherwise im not paying

>Not sure but I think Anri Okita
Rina Uchimura

Thanks senpai.

you can't give everything willingly to the irs, that should be clear
but u can structure your taxpayments in a certain way
of course there is a catch, if u owe them (because retard/bad lawyer/accountant) then its the other way round
its a good incentive for both sides
the problem for you people seems to be that you got raped so much, u can't think of a world without continuous rape
like a battered wife or something idk

What country god damn it!

I just can't get into videos where it's an Asian man fucking an Asian girls. That's the white man's job. She got a nice ass though. Damn.
My man, I got news for you. You can have the IRS withhold however much you want here in burgerstan which is why I am asking you for clarification. You keep throwing out these vague insults like we actually give a fuck. As you can plainly see in this thread, we can do our taxes in a way where at the end of the year we don't owe the IRS and they don't give us anything cuz we actually filled out the paperwork correctly in the first place. Your entire point is getting clouded by your retarded analogies. Battered wife and shit. Whatever dude.

you sound smart user, where can i learn some of this.

Currently a wagecuck, waiting for my tax refund, except this time it's going into crypto instead of stupid shit.

Someone explain to me why tax refunds are bad. I'm a trustfund nerd who doesn't do his own taxes and has no bailout plan when they come for my cryptogains (or lack of).
I'm not saying you're wrong at all, I just don't know.

Scenario one:
You do your taxes improperly and pay too much to the state. They hold that money and invest it to make more money then give it back to you without paying interest at the end of the year. In fact you have now lost money thanks to inflation and loss of potential investment fund
Scenario two: you do your taxes incorrectly or for some reason end up owing the state money. You had extra money throughout the year and as long as you pay by the deadline you're fine. No penalty. If however you're late to pay back, the IRS compounds interest daily and they'll put you in a fucking cage if you don't pay debts.
Scenario 3: you do your taxes properly and the IRS gets to fuck off.

It's about how you lose money if you give them extra and if you don't pay what you owe they're ready to shove their dry scaley cock right up your ass with threats if imprisonment and daily compounding interest until they get their money. The dynamic is all kinds of fucked and I choose not to reward a fucked up system like that. They will get what they are owed and not a penny more.

Makes sense thanks.
Guess I'll have to go with scenario 4 of not a dime

helped me too thanks

Can't find video. Link please

can you briefly explain, what does the IRS do with the taxes?

The reason i ask is... I do believe we ought to pay taxes. You did bring up some great points about being smart with handling taxes. However, I'm happy to be in this country. I'm just imagining living in some shithole, I wouldn't have the opportunities I have. If taxes are being used for the right reason. I feel I owe it to pay those taxes for my gratitude.

>Stay at home wife
>Cooks and cleans while I work
>Gets huge tax refund despite not paying much in the first place due to marriage taxes.
>Drafted a prenup so that no one gets to take anything from each other if we break up because "we're so devoted to each other it wouldn't happen anyways"
Feels good.

It's all in the budget which is public domain for the most part. They buy stock and bonds and grow it with collected interest the same way a bank was but you don't get anything out of the deal.

Pay bonuses to Republican senators while claiming it pays social services, such as firefighters and teachers.

Fun fact: they don't get paid when the govt shuts down. Senators do. You don't stop getting charged taxes if the govt shuts down.

WE NEED THE LINK

can you explain how to go about not paying taxes on your paychecks and then owing taxes?

didnt read anything you said

When you take a job you sign a w-4. That form asks questions about your martial status and how many dependants you have. If you're like most people here, you're not married and you have no children. You'll decide on a certain amount of what's called allowances which is basically telling the state not to take money from you up front. Can't say for sure what amount of money a single allowance relates to. Past that you can also set on your direct deposits to have a certain about of your income sent off as taxable or put into pre tax accounts like a Roth IRA. Effectively the goal is to calculate your tax bracket based on your gross income, state tax and other deductions. Then get your taxed income as close to that obligation as possible every pay period. Others like to do zero tax on an early part of the year then higher tax in the later. As long as you pay by the deadline it is all the same.

fag

Scene 3, 25ish mins

javfor.me/48735.html#

brrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

thanks user. i always just did the w-4 and left it at that. does that mean i'm overpaying on taxes?

If you get a (((refund))) then yeah.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPF