All bubbles burst

How will you celebrate the day when BTC flops?

(reaches triple digits and stays there forever at it's true real world value)

>it's
OP = brainlet

Its true real world value is just above the cost it takes to mine 1 btc, anything more is pure speculation

>it's

we can meme endlessly. all bubbles burst. BTC's bubble already burst. it is deflating now of the air (the get-rich-quick scheming normies)

>How will you celebrate the day when BTC flops?

By crashing the stock market so they suffer the same as what they caused us.

unlike BTC's stock.... the stockmarket is backed by GOV. they will keep it afloat like they r doin now

I don’t have to wait for it cause I’m not a shill

>above the cost it takes to mine 1 btc, anything more is pure speculation

actually BTC has a very specific use; buying illegal shit on DarkWeb. that is it's true value; in it's hundreds or less

but after this bubble I doubt BTC will be used by anyone again (lol)

yeah sure.. because there is no such thing as inflation as a direct consequence of quantitative easing, and it`s not like China and Russia are fucking the petro-dollar.

The truth is that wall street needs to die, the US quit being capitalist as soon as the FED opened it`s doors

>it's
but i will definitely celebrate by dumping on you normies right before it teeters off the cliff

Not really because BTC transactions are traceable and exchanges are required to give out your info if needed.

dont act too cocky little cuck. you might wake up and find bitcoin value at $400.

guess how many people are gonna buy after viewing the past year chart? and watching the news?

Dude you are trying too hard, what happened, sold at the bottom?

>he thinks we touched the bottom

I`ll buy 100k usd @ 1k btc and get rich by 2020

>get rich by 2020

by that time all BTC owners would of sold coz they didnt get rich. 99.99% of BTC owners purchased BTC just to get rich

the rest 0.01% are perverts and satanists who actually use it as currency

have fun gettin BLACKED

i can afford to lose 100k

It's not like I'm investing my life savings like some ppl here do

>i can afford to lose 100k

sure think Pajeet

You know how I know u aint rich? us reach people actually laugh at Bitcoin AND we dont risk 100k just because we can afford to

100k is 100k

I make 17k european money a month after taxes.. def not rich.

I just have a lot of passive income that I never had to work for

>17k european money a month after taxes

so what do you work is the next question....CEO?

Ortopaedic surgeon.

Free college, free med school - inherited property, no debt.

It's chirurgien orthopédique in french.. I guess it is orthopedic or ortopaedic surgeon in english.. but my eng is shitty

i am guessin more than half of that 17k is rental incomes

by the way what am I gonna do about my shoulder that i dislocated 5 times a decade ago and still get pains in nearby region?

are you hyper mobile?

physiotherapy and strength training is the way to go if no cutting is needed.

That's the monero usecase.