Mcafee, you know what to do

can you autists find out if this is legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJXLV_DMKa0
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go find out OP

Not your personal army.

The guy had a hell of a life.
Can probably take OP

I just called, it's real. Got to talk to him for 2 whole minutes, cool guy.

i don't like mcafee but op is a faggot.

Tempted to call.

nice LARP

Lmao I just called him. He actually really fucking answered

This number is registered under Janice mcafee in Henderson, TN.

It's legit I just called him. We shared some stories about meeting Sunny Lu and how shady he was. Great guy, that McAffee.

It's legit I just called him. We shared some stories about meeting Sunny Lu and how shady he was. Great guy, that McAffee.

Actually called and surprised to see that he took the time to speak with me. We covered a broad range of topics ranging from the recent Senate Committee hearing to China's excursion into cryptocurrency regulations alongside India's financial threats, too. However, what struck me most was our shared agreement on the shadiness of Mr. Sunny Lu's operations at VeChain. There is something going on that we don't know about and - let me tell you - it isn't good. He has some legitimate third-party inside sources who have confirmed our suspicions into VEN's shortcomings, so I trust him. He also recommended ChainLINK.

I just called, its real. I made him my bitch forever.

It's legit I just called him and we had a nice little chat. He even offered to send me 2 bitcoin if I send him 0.2 bitcoin first so he gets my address.

I called and asked some simple questions about some decisions I should make in life and when to follow my passions and i can't believe he actually fucking answered. He's a cool guy it seems wtf that's probably my only chance

Tempted to call.

just called him. he told me about that time he was traveling outside the US and where he killed some guy. 2 minutes talk. really cool guy

he will answer but don't fuck around he deserves a little respect for the massive iron balls he has to post his number like this

Can someone call him and do all the dialogue from the wolf of wall street when he's trying to sell Aerodyne to some guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJXLV_DMKa0

The guy is even called John so it works to perfection.

>keep the pasta going

No LARP, I fucking called it. He answered. I wasn't really expecting him to answer.

>John McAfee, how can I help ya
Hey, I just saw you posted this number on twitter. I was just curious to see if it was really your number.
>It is. I posted it for people who we're talking shit to me. If you're one of those people I'd love to talk to you, if not, please call at another time.
Nope, not one of those people. Thanks for picking up. Have a good one.
>Yup you too
*click*

Join us and watch your money grow. We have all the tools you need..

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

Just called him its real. Sold all my crypto!

Hahah he’s serious. I just spoke with him

Literally just called him and he answered immediately

>I asked him if he's invested into bitcoin still
>He said he believed in the long-term success of bitcoin cash
>Asked him about the lightning network
>He said he didn't know too much about it but he isn't too worried
>Straight up just answered my call within seconds of dialing him
>Said only about 30-40 people actually dialed him to talk shit but now its just all fanboys calling him

Tweet him pics of his wife's black son

>Janice mcafee
It's his ape goblin

KEK He gave his wife's number to us.
He wants us to call his wife
Literal fucking cuck

If anyone calls and mentions stinky I'm coming for your head. He will curse it, he will turn it into Verge.

>tfw no wife's son

I'd call him just to say I am a big fan (no matter how dellusional he had gotten about bitcoin, this guy is living Tony Montana)

just a sec, i'm calling and asking about it.

>Tfw I have Janice's hairline

>tfw I have Janice's BBC

lol