Found a master wallet of a hacker

I've been doing a lot of research on Etherscan after a person who JUST recieved their tokens had them withdrawn to a random wallet; and they eventually ended up in this master wallet here; where hundreds of transactions a minute are being sent in.
Can someone please explain to me what the fuck this person is doing to accomplish this?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0
etherscan.io/address/0x0000f7f39325076881e5fc566e99595542532ae2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish i was more inclined to do this.

Further details;
The person is participating in an ICO for a token thats being released; they recieved one order and then their wallet was emptied; obviously someone got their private address somehow but what this leads me to believe is a VERY effective software is stealing from people.

I wish I had the talens to skim 31m dollars worth of ERC20 tokens off of people too; what I'm more worried about at this moment is being one of those skimmed off of.

Send a link to the fucking wallet, I'm not writing that shit manually.
Is it not a wallet for an exchange or something then?

Isn't it an etherdelta exchange wallet?

etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

here ya go.

and I'd say not an exchange because the Tokens they stole arent listed on an exchange yet so it doesnt add up.

the coin/token they stole from my fellow investor is not listed on the site.

nani

Look at etherdelta token list, this is the exchanges wallet, take your meds

alright well you've figured out the first part of the mystery for me then and I thank you. HOWEVER whomever stole this mates tokens KNEW that etherdelta was the exchange that his token was going to be listed on with no official announcement from the team. What does it mean?

?

hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0

I think anyone can get a token listed there, you could make your own shitcoin and list it there

Meaning he stole the tokens then listed them on etherdelta himself in the hopes that someone would buy them

basically all tokens get listed on ED first. The hacker or whatever could even have listed the token on ED themselves.

sheiit alright so it's just a hacker overpricing his shitcoins individually. I was worried it was some sort of collab with the team. thanks for easing my mind on that.

the guy only lost 480 bux worth and theres a totaly of maybe 10 grand worth of the coin on there. how bizarre,

thanks for the responses.

>Primary Etherdelta contract address

I highly recommend being in crypto for more than 1 hour before you start posting conspiracy theories. This whole board is a fucking tardbus.

mama mia

The real hacker is this guy
etherscan.io/address/0x0000f7f39325076881e5fc566e99595542532ae2
They have some kind of bot which finds when people miss a 0 in their order, and takes advantage of it. comments are glorious.

nigga either way the dude got ripped off I'm just trying to help and even though Veeky Forums is a bunch of cunts you guys still made me 10 grand so it was worth the shame to lern new stuff.

what an absolute legend

How can i learn to write a bot like this?

you should prob learn to code first ok m8

will C# work? or is all this shit in C++? or some other language I'll never learn? JAVA?

language doesn't matter...

I kick myself for using gamemaker instead of unity in times like this. I dont think GML is gonna help much

I could show you. For a fee.

>They have some kind of bot which finds when people miss a 0 in their order, and takes advantage of it.
Can you elaborate on what exactly this bot does?
Not really seeing where the exploit is

It's very simple I wrote one myself.

1. Use Geth RPC to get transaction pool
2. Check if there are any txs too EtherDelta
3. Decode them using Etherdelta's ABI
4. Check if there are any fat fingered trades.
5. Send a tx that buys them with 1 wei lower gas price.

Basically free money

You know what an API is? or web crawling?

I can show you the best sex position based on the bend of your penis to get your lady off?
or how to properly intubate someone?
Or how to play metallica solos on guitar?
Or some other form of barter hahaha

yeah to both of those

top wew

how much have u made?

Thats Etherdelta...

If I can remember it was around 70 ETH, I moved on though since it got a lot more competition and I was burning a lot of gas on failed txs.

If you want to make money now create a ponzi dApp

It even says it in the top
Etherdelta_2

LMAO.
OP "traced" it back to the etherdelta wallet. Good job, time well spent.

wheres the codes?

Dang lol

>wheres the codes?
barron trump has them

he's not going to give this to you. holy fuck.

why not?

typical pajeet expecting a handout

not at all, I can either
1) code it myself
not really arsed to do it right now
2)can search for the codes
will take me some tim
3)he can share it with me
if he's willing to share his recipe why not share le codez

>make 70eth for free
>give it away
are you a communist?

fucks sake, he just said it doesn't work anymore, I can just take it and make it better

This has to be a fucking larp.

It was an adventure that helped me grow as a person,

I just hadn't fully researched etherscan or etherdelta much. mostly traded shitcoins on gdax and binance.

They're using malware that searches through your computer for MEW private keys.

Preferred method of delivery is usually to make a fake ICO page with an exploit kit that delivers the malware.

You'd have to be completely fucking braindead not to use a ledger, or at least keep all private keys and the usage of private keys on an isolated computer.

holy shit how stupid are people?
I think crypto is not ready for the mass.

Spoiled little kid

On Waves hackers regularly brute Force passwords. You can look into their public support forums for proof.

Also there are "unverified" tokens on their Network that can somehow hack your account. Not sure how but they said they fixed it. I don't believe them.

This is just eloon musks wallet
Send him 0.2 ether and he will legit double it no scam i saw it on twitter

Solid advice