How much money do you realistically need to get a cute gf when you're ugly as sin?

How much money do you realistically need to get a cute gf when you're ugly as sin?

To be honest you can still get a decent asian girlfriend as long as you're not fat, bald or shit poor. If you're ugly as sin I would say earn $30,000 and fly over to South Korea and get plastic surgery. If you're already ugly as shit what the hell do you have to lose?

depends. how ugly we talking?

3k/mo is worth an inch of height
if your face is ugly, aim for 6 digits/year at least

you can certainly get with this whale if you're above a 1/10 and have over a $3,000 net worth

how many ETH for that thicc fertility goddess?

Just take the plastic surgery pil

sauce of the pic, please

It depends on how famous she is. If you're looking for the crème de la crème, see the attached picture. Her current husband of the year has 3.1 billion USD.

Plastic surgery is a crapshoot 2bh

that is literally some of the most beta shit ive ever heard senpai, why is a man with so much money acting like such a cuckwad

This shit is just like Champagne, you pay exclusively for brand when there's much higher quality stuff out there that doesn't cost as much.

is that oddjob

She's a sex slave Mk ultra

Man I would suck on those thighs and eat that pussy all freakin day

But can you afford the entry fee? ?

>why is a man with so much money acting like such a cuckwad
What about the man at home waiting for her to return? What will he tell their children when they ask where's mommy? Or why is she alone at nights with strangers? I guess we can all see who's wearing the pants in this relationship.

>eating roastie meat
literally the gayest thing you can do

You bet BOYEEEEEEEEEE

pussy is the most divine meal on the planet
you sound like a fag

disgusting cuck cant pleasure a women with his penis so he has to eat her out. lmao,
>being submissive to a women
haha stfu up fag

>being so insecure that he always has to feel like he's dominating a woman
your lack of confidence is very unsexy

depends where you live. top 15% of earners is a good place to be if you want a gold digger.
but my advice is that you should start lifting. changed my life.

That's not plastic surgery. That's just a picture where only 2/5 of the Asian's are wearing makeup.

> makeup can you make look chad