Mr.Robot

Have any of you tards watched this show? If you are in season 2 you can see there is talk about "E-coin" for banks. Does E-coin remind you of ripple? A shitty jew scheme that are sorta for banks?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't watch reddit shit, fuck fof

In Season 3 there is a plot point where China government has concerns that E-coin could threaten Bitcoin.

Haven't started season 3 but love the show - one of the most relevant shows on right now

Makes you fucking think

Holy shit

Bravo Esmail

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>imagine being that insecure

Perfect

Dat dere resemblance of evil Corp ceo and bernake

This show fucking sucks and you should feel bad for liking it. The first episode was pretty good and drew me in but then it falls off a cliff after like episode three and I couldn't even manage

Ripple is going to zero which is what it is worth

a little tip:
avoiding things just because normies enjoy them too, makes you cuck yourself, culturally, since your interests are literally ruled by what they don't like...

the other side of the coin... just as pathetic as the normies... no, even lower, since they enjoy themselves, at least...

YOU
just bitterly posting about the MAINSTREEEEEM and how about lithuanian death metal with goat fart noises as repercussion is THE SHIT

you done preaching, father faggot?

I like the part of this infograph where you pretend XLM doesn't exist.

Someone fill me in on how boring this show is.

XLM is a shitty fork of Ripple, and according to the official site, it handles 1000 transactions per second. Ripple handles 1500 per second.

he's right tho

He's right though, normies get shit because their life literally revolves around stupid stuff like planning what they are going to watch that week and going into debt for a kitchen that's worth more than their house.

As long as you don't fall into this trap then doing stuff normies do is not a bad thing. For example once a week I will lie in front of my screen, watch tv shows and eat junk food, it's fun.

Join us and watch your money grow. We have all the tools you need!:

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

-XLM was originally forked from XRP, but was completely re-written.
-XRP can theoretically handle more TPS, but neither are approaching their limits currently so we don't know for sure.
-Transaction speeds are about the same.
-XLM has a lower transaction cost.

I didn't say one was better than the other, just that they completely ignored their biggest competition to try and make themselves look better.

>-XLM has a lower transaction cost.

that's misleading, both are fractions of a cent, you are comparing nothing to nothing. if XLM actually gets used, it will be just like XRP.

There's a show called startup that is about a cryptocurrency
you can watch it on amazon prime video
or download it as you wish sir

Read this

blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/

I'm surprised more don't watch it. Especially given the current economic situations. It's almost prophetic. Looking back at the 2nd season gives me chills.