Jibroni

Does anyone know when the partnerships take effect? what realistic price prediction EOY? GET IN HERE!!

An announcement/clarification regarding JNT partnership with the Al-Maktoum family (or more specifically, the SEED group) is expected next week. Price prediction EOY is difficult to guess but I am optimistic.

Brainlet here... someone correct me
>the JNT network is going to be used to facilitate on chain trading of commodities, equities and other financial instruments
>the marketcap of JNT must be equal to the value of assets represented on chain

can JNT possibly approach a valuation near the trillions provided it is successful!?!

so it's like OMG with a bunch on sandniggers instead of asians and a scammier whitepaper?

just bought 300k

Within 60 days, Market Cap will be updated to reflect value of tokenized assets.

basically this, plagarized white paper, stable coin but will barely increase in value. eoy maybe 3$

3 isnt bad at all considering it's .6 atm

Sandniggers have a lot of money so not sure why that's relevant fud?

Source for plagiarism?

Oh yeah eoy this thing will barely be $3. I'd be surprised if we hit $1. The fact that it even made it to 60 cents is a miracle. Being over 10 cents defeats the purpose of this coin. The true valuation is probably equal to a single cent. Honestly, and this is optimistic, we could see this drop to about half a cent. I mean the white paper is plagiarized and the team is clearly not solid, so a tenth of a cent is a definite probability.

thanks just bought 100k

The whole fucking thing is almost word for word taken from other white papers. THey just rolled up a bunch of shit from icon and omg into their whitepaper and ran it through a thesaurus and got their white paper.

Take soem pictures with a few guys and turbans and claim they're the royal family and boom 100 mil marketcap.

It looked great to me at first till I i starting reading OMG's whitepaper and realized I'd seen the shit before. Then I started pulling on threads and the whole thing unraveled when some posted caps of their pajeet discord.

still better than bitconnect but only marginally

He's trolling you.20 dollars in a few months is a very real possibility.

PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO ACCUMULATE MORE! 2 weeks more ok please

Your FUD is godlike. Thank you for your service. Hope this drops even more

Sell don't get greedy

Stop shilling this (((coin))) samefag

This coin has so much potential the telegram members are actually SCARED they cant buy enough before it explodes off passed the moon its 2x ico because it came out in btcs biggest crash and its only on small exchanges.Kucoin, bitfinex and binance coming in the next few weeks.Look at the following images and make your mind up.There is an active campaign and they are willing to fud it so they can try and get more.

OK ask yourself this:

If this coin was a good as it looks why would people need to shill it? Why is there a thread on this coin, which isn't even listed on CMC, 24 hours a day on Veeky Forums? Don't you think if it had trillion dollar potential they'd want to keep it to themselves and accumulate? But, no.... there's always a fucking JNT thread and it's always gonna moon.. yet this coin isn't a fucking secret. So why the constant threads?

The answer is because it has a small market cap and they bought low and want to double their money and get out. That's the only reason to promote a 'trilion dollar coin with backing from the royal family of dubai'.

You're a fucking dumb gump if you buy this. It's LINK without the tech to back it up and 2000x the hype.

simply put, it attracts people with money, and they have already accumulated.

>Circulating supply is 41,000,000

Has this been confirmed?????

this shit-tier level of FUD has the opposite effect. Most would-be buyers will see through it, though they'd probably be buying because they actually do their research. This token isn't going to get hyped like TRX unless something unexpected happens, don't worry.

Seriously guys stop shilling and fussing this :( keep it lowkey, don't even talk about it alright? 2 weeks plzzzzzzz

Make of these what you will. Apparently you need an IQ above 100 to understand this coin, hence why it isn't mooning yet.

kucoin listing when

It's 150 million.

The shilling for this coin is so contrived and predictable.

Every day we have the same thread: one member from the Telegram group starts the thread, another member pretends to be a potential investor who asks questions that other members can answer, some members engage in over the top FUD that the others can easily disprove and make them look like fools...

I actually hold 10k JNT but this shit is embarrassing.

fuck off ricardo

i just posted the screenshots.You can see its literally retards trying to fud but failing miserably.Everyone correcting them is just tired of the same crap.

Why would you need jcash, when there are multiple other competitors already out there? USDT is already implemented in nearly every exchange and they wont even bother listing pairs for another one like jcash.

Tokenizing? The fuck would you tokenize?

You're a moron. Ever heard of arbitrage?

>inb4 you will aggressively ask more retarded questions

here.Also see how undervalued it is, and it massacres those competitors.

Do you have evidence of the devs saying that Jibrel will be listed on 2 of the big "B" exchanges soon? That was mentioned in another thread.

Maker is not USD, it's multiple currencies all in one i.e. it will be more stable than USD and all other currencies.
Bitshares is not just stable coins it's mainly a fully functional DEX. Retarded comparisons.

its floating around from a telegram screenshot from the devs.Someone post it up if they have it please