Foolishly bought some stocks today. Should I hold or sell tomorrow? Dow is looking rough, gold prices up, etc

Foolishly bought some stocks today. Should I hold or sell tomorrow? Dow is looking rough, gold prices up, etc.

go all in on advm

Wanna help you user, which stocks did you buy?

>buying at ath
user, I...

we are due for a 20% correction on the dow. It will probably play out over the next few weeks

Buy high sell low

As biz always does

OP already roped himself. Nothing more to see here, moving on.

Nvidia and disney. They’re holding up well despite the crash. Idk if I should sell and rebuy

Down $200 now ahh

I JUST WANTED 1% grandpa gains AHHH MOMMY

its going lower kek
why didnt you buy bitcoin like everyone else
dumbass

THIS WAS SOME OF MY BITCOIN GAINS AHHH

I shorted SP500 yesterday and burnt my fingers.

I shorted SP500 again today. Will it work this time?

Nvidia climbing back from the ashes maybe I won’t be in the red tmrw

Same.
>Short DJIA - it rises in value
>Go long DJIA - it crashes -3,6%

I can fix this economy for you guys, I'll just Short DJIA with my life savings and it will spar way past 25k

Okay I’m not suicidal anymore. Should I still sell tmrw? Everybody is saying the markets going to crash

dead cat bounce

Fuck off boomer. Crypto is the future.

This up & down movement is gonna be going on for awhile. It hasn't even been a full week since this all started habbening. I'd sell when there's a greenday while you're still mostly ahead if you need the money soon.

Also, don't "buy the dip." This isn't a dip, this will be a trending downward in my opinion. Wait a bit before buying back in.

We officially green now. Gonna take everybody’s advice and sit on the sidelines until things cool down

Just curious, did you actually know about nvdia's earning report today?

Yes I expected them to crush it which is why I bought a bunch. The Dow just happened to kamakazi itself

hehe I had the same idea, just remember to dump it for a profit tomorrow when the market opens. They are massively overvalued and this crash looks like the real deal.

>1% grandpa gains
buy t-bills not stocks for 1% gain

I seriously can't wrap my head around people who do this. They just invest in stocks with 0 background knowledge about anything. And even then, without any experience I was still able to reason why I should buy low.

You mean he can't just sell it right now? Wtf kek

No the markets close at 4:30

Wow is the fact that I am finally starting to see stock posts on biz the sign that crypto is trulydead?

they figure its going to keep crashing so they pull out in hopes of reentering later, only to get fucked in the ass when that doesnt happen

and by 430 you mean 4

Sell for thr glory of Satan !

What a fucking joke. How do you fools expect anyone coming from crypto to take this shit seriously?

Should I sell or wait til tmrw

You're worse than the people who bought BTC at $19k.

we dont really care. you fags should stay in crypto.

This shits mooning

>-3%
>gets worried
After crypto I think I'm ruined when it comes to trading, 3% feels like sideways movement now.

I was mostly worried that the Dow is down 1000 points and doesn’t appear that it’s going to
Chill out soon

sell high buy low faggot

>buying just when correction begun

Enjoy waiting 3 months for 10% gain