Is Bitcoin Cash shit?

Why do some folks say that it's the devil and evil for bitcoin

Didn't give a shit about bitcoin cash so tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/nistir/8202/draft/documents/nistir8202-draft.pdf
cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-April/002417.html
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Publications/nistir/8202/draft/documents/nistir8202-draft.pdf

page 41

learn the truth about bitcoin cash today

Bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin with a higher blocksize and room for on-chain scaling. Nothing really "evil" about it.

People are against it because:
A) if it wins they lose a fuck load of money
B) they fell for the bigger blocks are centralization meme
C) don't understand how Segwit works
D) don't understand that LN isn't blockchain, also its vaporware. Its also on Mainnet and unstable, literally losing people money.

Its complicated. Both the current BTC and BCH are forks of the original bitcoin. BCH is more in line with the original design of bitcoin which is why some people say that it is the real bitcoin but the group of people who forked BTC think that following the original design will lead to scaling issues and want to implement a second layer on top of bitcoin called Lightning Network.

more like BCH is the original blockchain with bigger blocks allowed as of august 2017. i wouldn't entirely call it a fork.

BTC is not the real bitcoin.

lol are you retarded ? BTC is softfork is backward compatible with original blockchain. BCH hardforked and has replay protection. idiot

Just use nano ez

cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin

Shitcoin Gash

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin.

they say its evil because of roger ver who is a total ninny

It's the better Bitcoin,ez. Bitcoin core holders just FUD it because they know they are going to be stuck bagholding.

more like bilderburg core amirite

corecucks just spread FUD about it because they know the flippening is going to happen this year

The problem with bcash isn't the coin per se. The main problem is the bcashies, they are a bunch of lunatic shills that wants to ruin the entire crypto scene so bcash is the only coin remaining.

So BCH destroys itself? Nice.

>a dedicated loyal fanbase
thanks just bought 100k

as soon as blockstream started implementing off-chain shit, BTC stopped being bitcoin.

on-chain. peer to peer. that's the real bitcoin.

and remember blockstream has the patented™ Lightning™ Network™ for your off-chain needs.

It's not shit but there are way better altcoins than bcash

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing
there is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing)
segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper
why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions
lightning network will not be decentralized because to solve the routing problem is NP hard
why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks

It was a steal at under $1000

And there it is, a shill. Be careful with this coin, anons, invest wisely but never trust 100% in this coin. There is some shady shit going on.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and won't invest more than what I still own from the fork. Manipulative and deceptive marketing and that's usually a sign of their intention.

I don't know that the "flippening" will happen, core is backed by globalists so they will keep it alive, but for me its a principle thing. BCH really is satoshi's vision, that's not just a line. If BTC cucks tell you otherwise they are shilling or retarded. Soyboy BTC shills don't even know why they think what they think.

there's a lot of propaganda against it
i wonder (((why)))

No, bcash is not satoshis view. Only block size is but there are other alts with same goal

>trust no one, not even yourself

>i want onchain scaling with sidechains and second layers being pursued later
btc
>no on chain scaling and only vaporware solutions
bch
>on chain scaling with vaporware solutions being investigated but not relied on
Interesting.

Nice argument

Bcash followers are a cult that deceive newcomers with the bullshit "Bcash is Bitcoin" through Bitcoin.com site, /r/btc subreddit and @Bitcoin twitter handle. They deserve to hang.

>implying bitcoin hasn't been hardforked all the time

BCH bag holders fell into muh big blocks meme, lack any imagination and definition of brainlets.

Also due to sheer heaviness of their bags, they are salty as fuck.

I'm so glad you retards are using this.
Please keep shilling this rough draft as the authority on which is the real bitcoin.
I'm sure you'll accept it just as you have here, when the final draft comes out.
I promise it won't say the opposite.

Nice argument

well then it's just a case of the establishment rewriting it because they're afraid of the real bitccoin because they dont control it. see, it's easy. use an official source when it verifies the claims i believe, and then when the official source claims otherwise i denounce its fake news establishment propaganda. either way its a win for bitcoin cash

bcash is a fork of zcash. the fuck are you on to

Satoshi envisioned a layer 2 solution like the lightning network.

lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-April/002417.html

Bitcoin is like the low level tcp/ip stack where higher level solutions can be built on top of it.

BCash was a poor, quick, and dirty temporary solution that will be made pointless as more and more gets built on top of biticoin.

Yes it does suck that you can't use bitcoin with low transaction fees until the 2nd layer solutions mature. However increasing blocksize is only scalable to a point and once the blocks get too large, there becomes a real risk of centralization.

I would even argue that maybe increasing the block size was the correct temporary measure, but this does not mean you split the community in two. Majority consensus is important in any open source community.

I'm sure people will continue to use both BTC and BCH, but Roger Ver and his ilk can go fuck themselves for claiming that their fork is the real bitcoin when it is false on its face.

>he thinks Satoshi was talking about removing signatures from transactions to open centralized cross channel payment systems that almost never settle on the blockchain

LN isn't the same thing as what Blockstream lvl3 LN is doing.

this

sounds about right.
cashcunts are the most dishonest cunts of the shitcoiners.

>vaporware
>running on mainnet
>people modified the (open source) code to make it run on mainnet against the devs wishes
>LN was invented by SATOSHI
cashcunts are actually this retarded everyone.

yeah buts it is the real bitcoin so they're not lying about that

They want to destroy the value of the marketcap by destroying bitcoin itself

Go back to r/btc u fucking brainless idiot

seeBlockstream are developers, so certainly wasn't against their wishes (the opened the first Lightning store, you dolt). Enjoy losing your money though.

twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

ETH down too and BCH has higher mining reward

Blockstream is backed by banks, you can read it from trusted sources, not FUD websites. They are forcing you to use LN by keeping the blocks 1mb, we will be paying fees to banks, the same you do right now, there is no technology in cryptocurrencies with the years of proven experience as Bitcoin. Bitcoin trolls are just afraid, and not supporting the root motivations of bitcoin, they just want the moon, but they are mooning banks, i mean literally. Bitcoin Cash is working on-chain as a peer-to-peer electronic cash. Is probably the best coin on the market right now, they are doing 13k tx/s on a 5mb block on testnet. There is a lot of FUD right now against Bitcoin Cash, but do some research you will be not disappointed.