Universa Blockchain Protocol General Thread

...and here...we...go!

Get in here!

exchange when

Ivan, vodki net.

Russian shills are worse.
Universa shills are even worse than snm shills.

you mean pfr shills

Ok now I’m glad I got in. This shit is going to get bought out by Russian mafiosos and oligarchs. Those fuckers don’t set orders, they market buy.

Go buy chain link then faggot

tried withdrawing my UTNP from the main site to cobin like 4 fucking hours ago. shit is still "in progress"

dude, are you fucking stupid? withdrawal from website takes weeks. They do them manually in batches. Shit has been available to withdraw for 5 weeks already. you are just waking up now?

>This shit is going to get bought out by Russian mafiosos and oligarchs.

1. 1% of the market is the role of Russia
2. Russians know that they shouldn't trust russians

lmfao, you're clueless.

But I'm quite bullish on this, but we'll see. First let it get a decent exchange then we'll talk

>go buy
Tovarisch, zachem?

Toxic marketing as usual.
Low-tier comparisions with btc and eth for dummies.

Kill your self faggot, stop shilling and let me accumulate more.

Nice try samefag.

Also this, not sure exactly why this thread exists. I'd wait till atleast Binance confirmation before even bothering mentioning it off-topic

huinya

yea I have enough for a masternode already but Im trying to double my stack. fucking DELETE THIS

They're up for Binance community vote.

Didn't see any links in the telegram

why dont you read the pinned message?

How much is a master node

1 million UTN

Alright help a brainlet out. I tried to get in on the ICO but the stupid coinmarket bullshit purchase 3rd party website wouldn't work.

If I were to buy UTNP on Cobinhood, it's my underatanding that the UTNP is later then turned into UTN when they release the UTN. Maybe I'm retarded and read the whitepaper wrong. But Should I go this route or just wait for open trading of UTN not UTNP?

Shameless bump

Would wed

Anybody got a answere?

if you wait for mainnet you'll be buying at a much higher price. And yes, UTNP will be converted to UTN later

You are correct. And as stated by the time mainnet comes out this will be well over $0.25

Thanks

Go with UTNP it will be exchanged 1:1
Waiting for UTN release will cost you atleast 10x

This is one if the best coins for this year, anyone has that pic of the Russian economy minister wearing a Universa t-shirt?

BOOM

Fucking hilarious

the same people who complained about missing the big moon missions in 2017 will complain about missing this one too. it's amazing how little attention this coin gets here

Trips of truth

I have 60.000 Will I make It?

that will be worth over 100k+ by eoy but you should buy more if you want to truly "make it"

I was new when these guys had their ICO live. I watched it right in front of my eyes and didn't buy anything. It lasted an eternity as well... Was too busy chasing shitcoins and the real moon ticket was right there. Rookie mistakes maybe.

Still got in now, with more experience under my belt.

Shill me it pls

How do you buy this?

DYOR you won't regret it

it's on cobinhood. still way under the radar

google "cryptoruble" then start connecting the dots

>Memecaffee
>Russian gov
>Plenty of tax havens
>Russian and internarional banks
Ever heard about cryptorubble?

Haroookah