OMG

This has been around for a good while, the past week its bee gathering hype, not reflected in its price. Why? I understand the fundamentals, but why the recent hype?

I think wallet release is imminent

SDK wallet end feb. might as well news release of the conglomerate that has been using it. Im balls deep but will accumulate. Staking in Q2

How do I upvote this thread guys?

will i make it with 4000 omg?

What is the date for release?

Yes blessed user good work

Yes

you need more karma, friend.

Spent $0 on advertising because they don't need it they know what they are capable of and it
got hyped to hell and back on release and people expected a moon before the roadmap started up or wallet released and people got sick of waiting because they are chasing gains. 2018 will be the year of omisego for reasons we already know and there's more we don't even know about thanks to NDAS $500 eoy ez mode

Hahahaha. These guys are marketing genuises.
>Apple sticker
>Skateboard
Dev mentions price in Slack. Ill pass

>picrelated
Been going around a bit you can get source if you google "omisego primed for 2018" Either these fucking brainlets can't read or they are so emotionally invested into their 1 coin they can't bare to stand the facts

>$500

you think people are going to pay $500 for a coin that will make them under $1 year for staking it?

i thought linkies were deluded

>Guy that likes skateboarding and apple products has an apple sticker that came with all the apple shit he owns on his skateboard
COLOR ME SURPRISED. Veeky Forums and leddit did that to themselves. This is why you deserve to be poor make sure you don't kys eoy

Let's see
>Processing ethereums transactions
>Omise entire 50,000+ merchant and 420 million customer userbase will be supported by omisego
>Omise was processing upwards of around $100 or more per day back in the start of 2017 and had a 10x increase in business since
>Omg will be connecting 15 different financial institutions acorss 4 regions with more than 1000+ devs
>Dex allowing conversion to any currency
>More things under nda.

It may fall short but if you really think it's not possible you have 0 thought process

inb4 comment about $100 typo $100 million

nice quads. personally i see $300 omg eoy

>Tfw was deciding what to buy with 26k in fiat then seen this and the btc crash happened
3200 omg just waiting for lambo land

tfw i have 1400 and will be making a living off of passive income in 2 years time :)

tfw i have 1400.. i think it's safe to say we'll both be making a living off of passive income in 2 years aye?

>passive income
no way of knowing yet what the staking rewards will be, but i really cant see you making a living off of it without like 10k

when staking fees hit $28 per year 1000 coins will be equivalent if not better than most of the wagecuck jobs people have on here and 5+ years from now you could buy a lambo every year

i said two years.. if everything goes smoothly the number of transactions they process will greatly increase

And what if the staking fees are minimal and the price plummets?

what do you think the timeline is to get to 28?

>but why the recent hype?

Newfags discovered it. Oldfags know that it doesn't need to be shilled.

It's just sort of there in your portfolio, waiting to pop off.

That's the risk of investing. If the fees are decent the price will rise, if the fees are negligible the price will drop. We're all hoping it goes up.
Either way, passive income investments are the best ones.

They will more than likely be minimal at first and price of the coin doesn't matter if you are in it for staking. You have to look at the bigger picture though. Look at everything they already have and will be processing from day 1. The dex will be a huge player in that too because every transaction handled on it will be processed via OMG. Once this is all released the numbers will only substantially rise over time and they can be soon processing billions of transactions a day. The hype will follow though and the overall price won't be an issue with how much crypto is expanding and the fact that most people could give a shit less about staking and are just in it for the gains. A plummet over staking fees would just be more retards being purged

>thinking staking rates matter
It's the amount of transactions that matter you brainlet

well it's both be honest

Stop posting this in every OMG thread you insecure faggot

its a meme

No shit higher fees = more money but billions of transactions a day will be more than enough even if they go with .1% like the retards on leddit are expecting even though omise has like 3.65% fees currently and they get plenty of business

OMG or ICX?

I have my money in both along with HPB

>pages of known facts, dream team, existed since 2013 and makes tons of money already
> JUST WAIT FOR THE KOREAN EXCHANGES GUYS

How do I diversify?

IOTA, WTC, LINK, REQ, iEXEC, OMG are all good cryptos. Should I just put equal amount in each, or put 50% in OMG.

70 omg, 15 each for link and req

>Pepe’s preferred token

If you go all in on WTC, iExec and OMG you have a very solid portfolio.

OMG is my non-supply chain coin, I hold AMB and VEN for supply chain coins, but WTC is very good also. iExec is going to be my 4th coin after I sell off a few other coins I have for short term.

Plus if it's something absurdly low like .1% it's a big inducement even for potential users that dislike crypto.

it says here that your account age is 7 years. why do you only have 135 karma? (ples gib gold)

If you're holding +$200k, that's a decent folio.

Except the IOTA. Jesus fucking christ. Get rid of that.

> /its getting good raitings on biz
> sell everything

I would drop IOTA for sure.

that would be incredible... 2018 is gonna be crazy. Only have 600 OMG btw

Gilding people on reddit is so stupid it hurts
>let me donate to this sjw and censorship haven for your post even though I could just send you the money instead of throwing it away

How much OMG do you need in order to stake?

no one knows this yet

There's no minimum required but there will be a max amount of possible stakers so you may need to join a pool

Yeah we do you should watch the town hall

Only have 120, feels bad man.

So it will probably mean that if 50.000 stakers are allowed, it will automatically be the 50.000 persons/pools with the most OMG that are allowed to stake? Or how would this work?

traded my way from 175 to 355 in 4 months. will i make it?

I got 15k euros to drop on cryptos and I'm really considering going all in on OMG for holding. I know it's stupid but what else could I buy with it?

Pretty much but they said they are enacting things to make sure whales don't end up fucking everyone and control the entire network

You won't "make it". People like to imagine OMG at insane levels, but desu it probably won't exceed $100 for at least a long time.

anyone with 1000 OMG will /makeit/

Nothing else this comfy

brainlet spotted

Hmm ok.

I think I'll have to focus on building my AMB stack, maybe I'll have enough for a masternode at some point. I only have about 100 OMG, so it probably won't amount to much dividend, even if I triple that amount

i'll just keep trading and adding 1-2 a day for fun

Shill spotted

t. OMG holder

Even if staking isn't an option for you the price will have still skyrocketed by then and gains are gains

Sorry boys. I was into OMG when it first listed on Bittrex but sold out of it. Truthfully, they haven't done shit. Just going to twiddle their thumbs until Plasma comes out, in which case, itll still be an Ethereum based token but on the plasma network.

Oh, and the wallet still hasn't fucking come out. I don't know what the fuck they've been up to.

Sure, just $100 would still be more than a 7x, so it's not like it won't amount to anything. However I do think we need to look into smaller cap coins in order to make the insane gains.

With 15k euros you can buy 10k link, 5kE OMG and another coin (xmr, eng or more classical like btc eth ltc)

132. I know how you feel

Yeah, I'll definitely hold what I have and maybe add a bit more even, just to balance my portfolio sector-wise. But with AMB I can probably get some sick gains and some sick dividend if I just get to 10.000 and I'm already at about 5000

I can read up on all the huge things coming for omg and am confident in one of the best picks of 2018 hurr durr shill. Omg already won before it even started go do some digging and quit being a typical brainlet

I stated that I believe it will reach $100. Does that seem to indicate that I don't believe in the project?

Undercutting its potential with all this info is just as bad m8

>I don't know what the fuck they've been up to.
Clearly. Omg is plasma and eth will directly use omg to provide scaleability and wallet release is q1 maybe you should have at least looked at the roadmap before being a dumbass. Omise has been involved in plasma development since before it was announced and you have people like vitalik, poon, knott all working on plasma with omg. You're gonna be one salty lil uneducated boi this year

>being this dumb
>not having omg

OMISEEEEGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO CONNNNNEEEECCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

you have ~5k omg? dude what can i do for just 100 even 50? trying to build up to 500

Lolol

stick a sharpie in your pooper and i will send 5 omisego.

Dont forget a timestamp and "omisego" written on the paper of the timestamp.