- Jeffrey Hayzlett on board
- Former US congressman on board
- Former Florida circuit court judge on board

And a $7mill ICO.

FUCK guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinlion.com/
twitter.com/coin_lion/status/960638551003189248/
mmaweekly.com/michael-chandler-lands-cryptocurrency-endorsement-ahead-of-bellator-192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surely some fellow biz anons got in on this during ICO?

SAUCE?

coinlion.com/

Honestly the best team and set of advisors I've ever seen in crypto desu.

That is the logo for brave browser, you fucking scammer!

This is a scam, do not buy.

THEY SPONSORED FUCKING LUKE ROCKHOLD

twitter.com/coin_lion/status/960638551003189248/

And some guy from Bellator:

mmaweekly.com/michael-chandler-lands-cryptocurrency-endorsement-ahead-of-bellator-192

Wow these guys aren't fucking around. Straight into the normie world.

Yeah Rasheed completely identical.

Get the fuck out.

They've got Hugh Hefner's daughter on board as an advisor as well fucking kek. Former CEO of Playboy.

Sorry anons just finding this shit out for myself now.

>Former NBA All-Star on board

>sponsoring cuckhold is a good thing
>not knowing Chandler

please stop shilling this. I want to get more that's cheap.

I'm very close to the team and know their connections and what they're capable of. By the end of 2018 their coin will be worth at least $20 with a 1.5 billion dollar market cap. They will overtake all the top fiat to crypto gateways except for coinbase. They will be considered the premier crypto exchange in the US and across europe. You'll be seeing commercials on major TV stations like you do with e-trade.

This is no joke.

my disclosure. I have a substantial sum. close to 200k tokens. It's been under the radar for awhile, but all the money is in exchanges right now. You'll still be able to buy cheap when it hits ED or IDEX soon, but by this summer when the exchange launches it will go multi dollars very quickly as tokens in circulation are only around 78 million.

Very nice, but when does it get to ED?

They're too late, Legolas Exchange is way ahead of them for the partially decentralized exchange. First mover advantage, you know?

Yeah i just love only being able to see 3 trades and 3 asks at the same time. Or see 3 bars at the chart at the same time.

Think you guys have to up your scam a bit.

You faggots scammed me, I WANT MY 12 DOLLARS BACK!!!!!!!

hah i debated on legolas vs coin lion. To be honest both looked good, but the 7 mil hardcap on coin lion and their advisor connections, plus the fact that coin lion was much further ahead of legolas sealed the deal for me. Legolas just had too high of a hard cap. Good luck though.

What's the difference between this and Covesting? Aren't they doing the same thing? I'm currently invested in Covesting. Didn't know about this ICO.

Isn't coinmetro going to do the same thing?

Fuck off with your scamshit or try atleast harder.

covesting is completely different, but i like their idea.

yes, coinmetro is almost the same, they'll have different features, but they're also a fiat gateway, but they are based in Georgia (the country). Legolas is based in France. Coin Lion is based in the US. Anything that is based in the US that has a fiat gateway, SEC approval and insurance on crypto + FDIC insurance on the fiat is going to be huge and will wipe other gateways off the map. It will attract institutional grade investors, not to mention their emphasis on security through a mix of central and decentralized architecture.

Scam threads where they "talk' to one another to make up a conversation is a new evolutionary trait i suppose.

There are a lot of new exchanges incoming, Coinmetro, Legolas, Lion, Gbx, Dimension network...
I am invested in Coinmetro since i like that they already have a working forex exchange, with high volume and good reviews, while most of the others may have good teams buy they have no direct experience and have to start from the ground.
The only other one i like is Gbx (working stock exchange and good local regulation) but i fucking missed that until it was too late.
But the space will be crowded, and something like fairx could wipe the floor with all of this.

>Former NBA All-Star on board

How the fuck is this a good thing?

when can I buy this again? when are the tokens issued?
was thinking of buying in during ICO but then I saw the bonuses they gave to early investors.
so this is going to drop massively upon release and that's when I want to buy.

fairx has nothing at this point.

45K LION checking in.

Presale OG here.

Wow it's like coinmetro but with less features and less people that have actual experience running an exchange

Yes sir is very good ICO sir many feature cannot compare to other exchange without feature

This..

Just invest in coinmetro.. a background in the industry is fucking vital and coinmetro already have this.

You all can thank me for this.

Saw the CEO and founder at the Blockchain Expo in SF.

My investment friends and I gave them like 50 to 100 tips to improve their site and layout.

You're. Welcome.

Also, he never called me or emailed me to inform me of the ICO release, when he wasn't sure when it would be, then it dropped later in the month.

These guys are dead to me unless they hook up some coins for their ICO price, considering they received a tremendous help from me and my friends regarding their platform.