Bullish pennant

02/08/17 5:30PM EST

Other urls found in this thread:

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=1m&orgId=1&from=now-24h&to=now
bitinfocharts.com/de/bitcoin/address/16ftSEQ4ctQFDtVZiUBusQUjRrGhM3JYwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> muh bearish ascending wedge

All I see is price moving up slower and slower while volume goes lower and lower. I think this is called running out of steam.

If it breaks the 8.5k resistance by this time tomorrow its bull ish if it doesnt we’re in for a fee more months of bears

>margin longs at ATH
>this is a good sign
datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=1m&orgId=1&from=now-24h&to=now
>big whales are dumping
bitinfocharts.com/de/bitcoin/address/16ftSEQ4ctQFDtVZiUBusQUjRrGhM3JYwe
>this is good for Bitcoin
>recovery soon

bullish pennant mother fucker!

when volume picks up again and the chart doesnt make any gains itl all be over

Not really, it's just preparing for the breakout, I've seen this thousands of times.

I think it's the binance shit keeping it sideways.

We're back. 50k boys!

Who the fuck is buying at these prices seriously

Moon men going to the moon. Stay poor nocoiner Pajeet. Stop literally hating money.

>If it breaks the 8.5k resistance by this time tomorrow its bull ish if it doesnt we’re in for a fee more months of bears
nigger months is literally years in crypto, the market will be fully recovered by April at the absolute latest. Full blown bull run by May, even bigger bull in June, cool off period July, Bull August, dip in September, then a grand finale by Christmas.

They said that about 7k 7.2k 7.5k 8k 8.2k. ta fags really are retarded.

Nah, Binance is 4% of overall BTC trading. Big guys are leveraging.

Its been preparing for 2 days now, should have done it already because the longer it takes the smaller the volume, the smaller the volume less the FOMO and that means breaking 9.5k will be incredibly hard, let alone 10k and 11k. Who will pay 11k for this shit? No one, thats right.

Its going nowhere but down and thats ok, I'll buy even more and then jump into solid alts. This is sinking ship.

muh fart in the morning pattern

You're forgetting that Binance is the number one brokerage when it comes to Asia. They will go crazy when they can finally buy coins again.

Lol not even close. Its biggest shitcoin exchange, but not even close to being biggest BTC exchange in asia. OKEx has 5x the volume, and probably 10x in Asia as Binance is used mostly by westerners.

Go crazy the way they did last time Dow was down 1000 points. Aka massive panic selling.

Binance is a 4%, which is more than enough to stop the market if people think that maybe it has been hacked and lost forever. If indeed this is the case, that 4% will make BTC drop sub 4k. Don't underestimate the seriousness of the situation, I'm sure the binance thing is just a minor technical problem and it will be solved without any bad consequences but I wouldn't buy in yet either.

I'm also bullish dude

>not a TA fag
t.been trading BTC since $700. whatever do what you want

*zooming out blocks your path*

the absolute state of failed TA-lets

I should note that it's even worth than the jpeg i added, because it failed to breach the previous high at 3

Fuck you yes it did you stupid fuck!

Look at the weekly candle dumbass.

You need your eyes checked, shithead

not him but on bitfinex it didn't