shift work > 9-5

a 5 to 9

10-6

Real estate

Open an Etsy store

Crypto investing

i work from 5 to 2

or 05:00 to 14:00 for non americucks

its alright, but you are dead tired when you are done unless you go to sleep at like 8 a clock

i prefer 12 hour shift tbqh

2 x 12 hours, 2 day off, every other week you have 3 days off

do night shift work you're not expected to do anything because no one else wants those hours. Its not so bad if youre a NEET and if its something like an office job you can just play vidya or shipost or trade for 8 hours

8-4 is the norm here

I wake up at 5, gym till 6ish, shower/change leave at 7ish arrive work 745ish My set hours are 8-4 but i typically stay till 5 (salary). Get home 545ish dinner 630ish vidya/movies/errands time then Asleep by 930.

Got an offer for 23 to 8, 6 days a week. Will I die?

5 to 5

faggot I work 70 hours a week as a manger

9 hours is nothing

I work from 1pm to 9pm
Would recommend

10 to 6 OR 11 to 7

buy btc

sounds like absolute hell.
Live to work, not work to live.

I'm freelancing for Westerners from a European "third world country", I make 2x the average wage working ~10 hours a month, I didn't go to college.

I work offshore on an oil rig and get two weeks on, two weeks off.
My plan is to buy a boat to live on and go sailing in my free time.

First you gotta find a good job then you start worrying about your hours

>tfw still delivering pizza

7-5, 4 days a week

Buying at 8 to panic sell at 6

Suckin dick from midnight until 6am at the local truck stop.

Truck driving, on the road 24 hours, 7 days a week.

I have unironically thought about sucking dick. I'm already very feminine looking, but pretty straight. I honestly can't think of a better return on my time and effort. The only liabilities are

1. STD's
2. jail

otherwise, I could easily put the appointments together, and I'd pay a "trigger man" to always be in the next room, should my clients try anything funny. This would of course be made known to them

>wasting money on a trigger man
can't you just buy a gun, taser, knife?
waste of money desu

>hiring a "trigger man"
What are you, gay?

I'm vulnerable during the act, ya dingus

post ass

it'd make more sense just always have some decent bud around and invite my friends to hang out while I'm with clients

assplay is for subhuman faggots

nurses have objectively the best schedules. they only work 12 hours three times per week

if nursing wasnt a cuck job for women id consider it

Yeah but you got the guy's sausage between your jaws being able to clench 270lbs pressure, that's enough as it is.

youve never met a nurse in your life, and probably have never spoken to a woman either

cuck and happy

I could imply that we're not alone, I don't want to bite a cock off, and he could reasonably kill me before I can react despite what Andy Dufrane says

you're literally retarded

I just realized that even as a straight dude sucking dick is probably slightly less miserable than a regular 9 to 5 wagecuck job.

Fuck life.

>youve never met a nurse in your life
i have 3 friends who are nurses retard

and our "free market" won't even let you do it

Ok

Being a neet

nice, you don't just roll up and say "I'll work three twelves, thank you." Where does that work ever? Nurses have a schedule made by a head nurse. Shifts depend on the hospital and other employees

I think vetting your customers (for example accept only middle aged middle/upper class dudes with a normal life besides wanting to get sucked by a cute boy, they are less likely to risk throwing that normal life away to kill you) and building a small set of repeating customers would be enough. Depends on your lifestyle requirements and pricing (which could go up in time as you learn to suck dick better and provide a nicer experience to your customers) you could get away with as little as 1 dick a day.

Service technician.
I usually had flexible times back then. Could come from 6 to 10 am and go whenever i want. 8 hours were usually the minimum though

Got a new job now. Work shifts every week different.

5 am to 2 pm time goes by super fast. However its brutal to wake up. When im home im so fucking tired ill sleep another 4 hour.

2 pm to 10 pm time never goes by. You can sleep all night long however.

I lost a huge chunk of free time and basicall didnt go to gym for months now. Way too fucking tired and i hate this. I want to go back for fucks sake

8 to 4?

honestly, I was hoping for a McDonald's type model. I don't want to cater to gay men exclusively, I want guys who want their dick sucked, quickly, no questions asked, like an oil change. If my straight clientele had money, they'd just get a hot woman to do it. Gay men's dicks have been in asses and that's already a huge impediment to this whole thing

fetishizing the human asshole of any gender is fucking unacceptable, I mean jesus fucking christ, we're still humans

>honestly, I was hoping for a McDonald's type model.
That will be more work than having a small clientele of closeted homos.

I never said it'd be easy. It would just be better than traditional wageslving. Even if I'm charging basement bottom (20 USD) I'm still making more in one session than I would an entry level hour anywhere, and it's all under the table (forgive the pun), I could easily get two or three guys to pop in that amount of time, and that's still at minimum

Considering it'll be in a nice, crime-free area and given my discretion, I could easily charge 40 USD and get it. Better than wageslaving anywhere. I'm happy, he's getting his dick sucked, all is well

A tall tree, some rope, and a stool

8-4

>crime-free area
Yeah that's a good direction

Still doesn't make sense to me, why take quantity over quality in your situation? If you're gonna gun for straight poor people you'll get homos with them regardless, because you're cheap. Might as well be a high class dick sucker. You'll be exposed to less dicks.
I'm kind of rationalizing this for myself though, take that as you will. The McDonald formula is good, but no when you're the cashier and burger flipper.

I'm thinking of doing that cause my business is abysmally slow and I'm tired of sacrificing every ounce of my soul trying to make it work.

In the real world freelance jobs like translator, interpreter, web designer
In the internet trading, e-commerce, affiliate marketing

- Start your own business.
Work literally all the time.

- Become a school teacher.
Get spat on by poor children, but you get summers off.

- Work at a job that accepts you pulling 4-10's.
Because any company that doesn't do this is either service-industry or still ass-backward and will accept anything a suitably imposing male of their species tells them as implicit truth.

UK?

Well, you have to factor in women if you're not strictly fag. I don't want strictly fags, so none of this will probably work. It's def a pipe dream. But the straights will go to women first. I guess maybe the married curious could be a good niche market, in this day in age they would prob bring their wives

Neck yourself faggot

>45 minute commute
Consider living closer to your job.

You blow 1 hour and 30 minutes a day just driving.

>What is an alternative to 9 to 5?

Kneepads
Being rich
Killing yourself

Kys

8-4 is absolutely not the norm in the uk

Easy. Get investors, start a mining company, invest rates are higher than actual cost of parts ( cover electricity etc). Take out a chunk of investor money as salary fir 3 months, trade coins and profit, ROI in 9-10 months. Profit all the way. Easy shit

>assplay is for subhuman faggots
imagine being this bad at sex.

8 to 5

6-14
14-22
22-6
sry eurofag

There's no realistic alternative.

be grateful that i even show up

A life of crime
It even rhymes
It's a sign of the times
Don't get left behind
OP is a faggot

- Sub Saharan African haiku

i had a similar commute, moved within five minutes of work and life has never been better.

today i did 10 to 3

6 to 6 three or four days out of the week on a rotating basis.

8 to 5 with an hour lunch.

9 to 6 four days a week.