You are at the bar, he comes and says to your gf
>show bobs and vagene bitch lasagna
what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLiQ_1kKgrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy 100k

go poo

Say I'm bout to send yo ass back to Bollywood bitch and knock his block off with a fuckin beer bottle then go to my car and grab the car and wait for him to come outside and put that shit to his grill and see what the fuck hes got to say now fuckin dot forehead looking bitch fuckin gas station owning tobacco outlet bitch

I meant go to the car and grab the gat fucking autocorrect bitch ass

looks like some kind of thumbnail of a turd?
why would a turd walk into a bar?

This is the most autistic fantasy I've seen today lmao

I put my ass in his asshole

pinch his gyno and remove his squat plug

i poo i guess

Tell my roastie gf to show tits and vagene bitch lasagna.

more like s-s-sorry sir

Just hit the red button on his forehead. All pajeets are advanced automatons with an off switch installed so they can be handled if they get out of control.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLiQ_1kKgrw

Espers on yobit sir

Arm drag, take his back and choke him. Then take his unconscious body to the restroom. He will starve before he can figure out how to escape.

Take a bite out of my hamburger and spit his sacred animal back in his fucking face

I show him my bag of Mobius and he embraces me in a brotherly hug.

laugh because women don't find pajeets attractive no matter how much self improvement they do. Kek, white privilidge

>I have a gf

Lol, white belt detected. You didn't even have a takedown in there, who the fuck just arm drags and immediately slaps in a choke? Against a big strong resisting opponent you will have to take him down to have any chance of a submission, big guys can put out too much energy in the standing position. You wouldn't do shit. Also

> Not realizing a huge proportion of Indians have been wrestling in kushti's since 10 yrs old

You'd get dropped on your head

bruh i'm not looking to argue, but if you're quick with an arm drag you can move directly into a standing RNC. No takedown necessary.

Shit in his street and show him my Bazingacoins will make him stfu

Ugly shitskin detected

No matter how big or strong Sand niggers get, they will always be inferior to whites

Throw toilet seat round his neck like ring toss game and watch him get confused as to wot is round nekk

>grab the car
Kek

Punch him in the chin with a cross face hook with everything ive got. If that doesnt do it, then a swift kick to the nuts.

Nice

The only fighting whites know is babby MMA and using guns. Street shitters, chinks, and nips will put your white ass down in seconds in a real fight.

Ask him how does he know about lasagna since it's not Indian.

Anyone have the Webm of the Turk beating the shit out of a bunch of Europoors?

kek

NIGGER DETECTED

MY TRIPLE 74 AND BROWN ID CONFIRMS IT