Vechain

$500 EOY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anannra
twitter.com/anannra/status/957229506560917504
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits confirm

At least

yeah right

that would put me in a comfortable position

>no digits
lel

Give me at least $50 and I'll still be happy

$2000 EOY 2019

>erc20 token
Lol at deluded faggots

Accumulating on COSS as we speak

like that has anything to do with it you fucking brainlet
they’re moving to their own chain soon
never gonna be 500 though

they already have their own chain

its just private

special secret customers

total crypto marketcap would have to move into the 4 trillion range for this to happen

and it's not happening in a single year. maybe within 5

>never gonna be 500 though
that's a retarded statement fella
Not that I'm saying it will, but blockchain is gonna be a multi trillion dollar industry and $500 would barely put VeChain over $200b, with the biggest partnerships in crypto as we know it it's certainly not off the table

every announcement is scam hype "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there is BIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)"

So many glorious digits for vennies. Sunny is with us.

Guys, buy it now, $500 is conservative, there is no reason this thing can't hit BTC levels. Remember, partnerships, and rebranding this month. Rebrand will at least make it hit $50. Guaranteeed. C'mon guys jump in now before it's too late!

>all these shilling bagholders

>t. bags

ahha name one rumor that has been wrong

chinese state partnership needs no hype

monopolies secured its over

Yeah everyone already knows it already pumped when that was announced it's priced in brainlet.

what about that PBOC partnership? just around the corner, I'm sure.
does the NRCC mention anything about their relationship with VeChain? I haven't seen anything except VEN PR and Medium blog posts.
and you can't monopolize anything without the technology.

bags are heavy huh? Why would you fall for a chink ripoff of ICX?

go back to your vending machine

realistically 25-50 USD end of year

I really don't know what it's gonna do. It could end up only being 10 or if the idea that most coins will be locked up in masternodes completely tanks the circulating supply then I guess it could skyrocket to 500 or so

kek

when the main net releases in June and we have an idea how the Thor system works, the price could tank or shoot up.

$1000 in 5 years or less, guaranteed.

i have 20k of these fucking things
ill be happy with 100
200b is huge even with market growth

stop... the crypto mania is over, $1 if you're lucky.

they have it all, just clandestine, they have to be, with Chinese state and high profile partners. they don't have the tech, but Cisco tweets excitedly about putting a Vechain node in their sandbox? poor FUD.

PBOC is coming, China is preparing something big, you know it.

venchain is waltoncoin

Funny how that supposed Cisco tweet about Vechain doesn’t even exist? and even if that Cisco guy did post that, notice how he says “let’s get a vechain node up and running”, not “we’ve got a vechain node up and running”. Big difference. The latter would imply that the technology exists.

Here’s his twitter account, try to find that tweet for me: twitter.com/anannra

I have no doubt China is preparing something big. They’re gonna separate a bunch of dumb laowai from their money.

the tweet was real, it was just a response to some other thread on twitter

taken down, China don't f5ck around mate, you'll end up in shenzen gulag soon too

also how much vechain do you have again, i love you vechain hodling ven fudders its kinda funny, bored again i get it, its too easy being ven rich

Tweets and replies

Damn it feels good to be a VeChad

here you go brainlet

twitter.com/anannra/status/957229506560917504

LMAO WALTKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

whale here, when Binance reopens ven will moon, huge coordinated orders set

Thank you Green CAndles

body is ready
G A I N S
A
I
N
S

VECHAIN literally named PBoC in their last news release on twitter. CCK is never wrong. 100-200$ end of year 500$ in 3-5 years.

That means every node holder will be at least a millionaire by EOY.

Damn...

My meme triangles have confirmed we will fibonacci into 1000 EOY

No it didn't, you fucking dildo. Nowhere did they mention PBoC

An close to home example of the use case for VeVID would be Fanghuwang, a fast growing financial services/lending platform based in China. Fanghuwang will work closely with VeChain to make sure the lending platform’s KYC process on blockchain for all future and existing clientele shall meet the standards of financial markets regulators and ultimately the standards set forth by both PBoC and CBRC (People’s Bank of China and China Banking Regulatory Commission).

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-first-official-public-infrastructural-decentralized-application-vevid-cd97bdf98670

too bad all my ven are stuck on binance

An close to home example of the use case for VeVID would be Fanghuwang, a fast growing financial services/lending platform based in China. Fanghuwang will work closely with VeChain to make sure the lending platform’s KYC process on blockchain for all future and existing clientele shall meet the standards of financial markets regulators and ultimately the standards set forth by both PBoC and CBRC (People’s Bank of China and China Banking Regulatory Commission).

It is literally in BOLD you fucking mongoloid

This isn't a fucking partnership. I'm as optimistic as anyone. But do you think if an ICO says "We are adhering to the regulations put in place by the SEC" it means they are fucking partnered with the SEC?

no its not a partnership. no one said it was. you said nowhere did they mention PBoC, and you were wrong. thats all.

Wrong guy, and considering the CCK rumor is a partnership and:
It literally just means VeChain is trying to build their products in compliance with the Chinese government.

> my erc20 token will have the same market cap as ethereum
Delusional

t. “Please buy my worthless chink bags”

your a mongoloid and you need to read in between the lines you don't think vechain is aware of all the PBoC rumors, This is a wink wink for all the people keeping up to date. You go ahead and wait til they officially announce though since your a brainlet

main net goes live in June 1-1 exchange for every erc 20 token for VET