Who here ready for the biggest pump so far?

I am all in BTC/BCH/BCH/XLM
only comfy holds allowed here

yes, but we're retracing to below 8k first

ETH
NEO
OMG
VEN
WTC

Doesnt get comfier.

sounds pretty good.

I'm mostly NEO and ETH but the rest are aite.

what's your neo price predictions

XLM and LUX here.

XRP
XLM
FUN

I'll either have a million dollars or nothing at all. I'm ready.

what is the timeframe?? I'm expecting at least 10-30x by EOY

Ouch.

I hope XLM doesn’t burn you user.

If fairx doesn’t launch soon they are gonna be too late to the party

>BTC
>BCH
why do you buy dead shitcoins instead of solid an promising ones?

What’s your percent of diversity.

I’ve got FUN, XRP, ETH.

I'm with you user. Comfy af

BTC/XMR/ZEN/WAN/ICX
Also a bit of Polkadot and Tezos
I'm very confident in my picks.

USDT reporting in

> I am literally this new to crypto

please

why?

XLM feels like owning $26 ETH to me atm. That could change but they are actually doing shit that is insanely large and possibly entire market changing. That's not even including their product and ico ability.

XLM will out gain % wise any top 100 coin listed today. Cap it.

Higher

yay

Who /holdingSiacoin/ here

Strapped in and eating some freeze dried ice cream while I wait.

Got the same 3 coins. We gonna make it.

How delusional can you guys be? this is going sub 8k the next 24 hours

I'm considering buying some NEO but I don't have I'd only be able to buy 5-10 of them.

But there is such a high total supply of coins. How can xlm ever get beyond 5$, let alone 10$

cuz he sold at 6k and is desperate for a dip

i still have no idea why people continue to compare xlm to eth

It's best if it drops now. BTC looks weak if it goes above 9000 usd I expect a huge selloff around 10k-11k which will result in another panic sell to 6k

double dubs of truth

Add ETH and you are golden

I mean, xlm has a higher max supply than ripple

Is BTC going to crash again or is it to the moon from here?

I only hold BTC, ETH, and ADA

I'm weird

It's a doomed project. Better systems have already been adopted. Get out in the next pump, because Sia is going nowhere as long as amazon and google exist.

Its going to crash again.. its a dead-cat bounce like on the 02.02. At least i'm shorting it with 25x leverage...

There is no reason for BTC to do a proper moon anytime soon. Only way it will see a nre ATH is when they actually scale which is far far away since they are putting all eggs into the LN basket

>was daytrading XLM when binance short circuited
>my entire XLM stack is in btc because I sold the minute before it froze

Comfy holds desu

Bitcoin is king now, Ethereum is the prince, and Cardano is the prince's younger brother who will assassinate the older brother in about 2 years. Just sittin' and waitin'.

At the moment I'm about 40% fun, 40% XLM and 20% ripple

VEN, ETH and QASH reporting in. Gonna be a good year bros

Coinbase implementing Segwit and batching transactions will be huge for now. They spammed the hell out of the mempool. BTC can moon without LN or good news if crypto in general is getting good news.

yea its not dieing any time soon but long term it can only stay #1 if it gets merchant adoption and actual usecases besides HODL und fucking scales.
ETH is already 1000X more useful than BTC and is working on a myriad of scaling options while BTC fucks about thinking LN will solve everything.
At the same time theres BCH delivering what BTC used to and multiple alts with better scaling than both.

Even normies understand this by now. BTC has to step it up or lose its #1 spot.

What happened to all the Chinese New Year shit? That not matter to you retards anymore? WTF? That didn't matter? Just talking shit?

Make prediction about likely price development
> hurrdurr he sold at 6k

It was always bullshit just like the wallstreet bonus shit. Just desperate bagholders trying to make you FOMO

fundamentals and tech are the only thing one ought to be looking at. Maybe a tiny amount of TA to find good entries once you made a buy descision

>BTC
>ICX
>VEN
>QASH
>BCH

strapped in and ready for andromeda

What you gonna do with your millions user?

TTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, also no kikes allowed

If you aren't all in XLM for the beta launch that is imminent in February you literally hate money.

Half a Million Dollars evenly distributed among these 4:
-Neo
-ADA
-ZEN
-ETC

Suck it user!!!

If I wanted a beta launch I'd put you in a cannon fag

Are you ready for this pump?

RLC
DRGN
FUN
WaBi
RCN
AMM

I have 10k diversified in these, I'll have more money than anyone else in this thread within 2 years.

40% ETH.
40% NEO.
20% BTC.

Is this a good profolio? I'm thinking about trading my BTC for more ETH and Neo once btc goes back up.

All in VEN for mid/long term feels good

85% AION / 15% ICX

We will see.

bravo
the first person that has RCN
you idiots need to catch up on RCN and fill your bags.

If you like RCN, check out AMM. Insanely low marketcap, huge team. Already a working product.

do i like RCN?
RCN is going to make me filthy rich at the beginning of the summer!

$3 by April
$15 - $20 when a bank hooks up with them

kek