AXpire

So we're on Kucoin now. Is anything going to happen with this coin, or is it just going to dump into the dark oblivion of below-ICO price?

Surprised the devs actually got it on Kucoin. Don't know if it will dump but can't imagine it getting any lower than it is now. Might as we'll HODL

Oh thank God. I didn't appreciate being a temporary trillionaire yesterday when someone fat fingers a buy on ED.

We're already something like -20% ICO. I don't see it falling much farther. Good time to scoop up a hefty bag and forget about it for a year.

Total shitcoin. Pajeets in India are doing all the tech work

>Mommy, I want my gains now!

Fact that they got it on Kucoin so quickly is a good sign. I expect Binance next

The ICO, the devs, everything related to the blockchain aspect of their product (they just slapped a token on it) is done by a company in India called Accubits.

They even advertise if your company is short on funds to do an ICO (go read their blog).

This is just a small IT company with an existing product cashing in on the ICO craze by using Accubits.

when is the shitcoin actually going to be listed though. i need to get rid of these ICO bags

It been trading for almost 12 hours now. Sitting at almost half ICO price though (6c).

I did make a post this morning warning people to sell before they list as it will dump but only got insult replies, guess I get the last laugh hahahahaha

>JR FUDs, yet again
Accubits only did the ICO.

FUD. Stop spreading false info faggot.

Go look at the whitepaper, it says clearly that the devs are from Accubits.

Then go look at the team and where are the devs from? Accubits.

Are you guys this stupid, even when they say in their whitepaper that the devs are from there that you believe someone on telegram who doesnt even work for the company?

From the whitepaper:
"We currently have nine in-house developers partnered with Accubits, a
leading blockchain development firm"

The Accubits devs did the ICO, so they are listed as devs for the god damn ICO. Is it really that hard for you to comprehend?

You've literally got nothing better to do than FUD some random ass token.

Are you that stupid, does the below look like they talking about DEVS for an ICO?
If you dont believe that go look at the fucking team and where the devs are from.

Again from their whitepaper.....
"We currently have nine in-house developers partnered with Accubits, a
leading blockchain development firm"

This will be 30 dollars EOY

>implying that the text you've now conveniently pasted two times explicitly mentions that they are going to even touch the fucking software development.

JR, calm it.

Like I said, they slapped a token onto an existing product. All the blockchain dev work is done by Accubits - clearly stated in their whitepaper and if you go look at the devs you will see they from Accubits as well.

I had $10k invested in this shit and sold last week. I was called an idiot because its getting on exchange, look how that turned out hahahahaha

Keep trying, buddy. You'll manage to not sound retarded eventually. Everyone that uses "hahaha" in any argument ever is retarded, that's a fact.

haha, fucking brainlet.
Do you like selling at a loss?
Stay poor pajeet.

So I sold just below ICO and you holding a bag that is almost half the ICO price. You are literally the definition of a bagholder.

Your next comment will be I wont sell at a loss and its going on Binance. If it ever gets to Binance it will dump even further - Like I said it will dump on Kucoin.

Enjoy those heavy heavy heavy bags.

>Not realizing that the market crashed.
>Using USD to check prices and not ETH/BTC
>Not realizing that it has not lost value in previously mentioned cryptos.

Aspergers is a piece of shit coin that was shilled here and some dumb biztards bought it. by friend tried to shill me and now he's bag holding. have fun. if your coin goes to ether smelta before it hits a major exchange consider it rekt. it's not a raging bull market on steroids anymore and all those ico hunting cucks are eating shit now because they never gave a fuck about the project, they just wanted to 10x when it dumped on an exchange

tldr; have fun with your piece of shit speculation. better hope a chink pumps it so you can get out

It will dump more look BTC is dropping

>FUD. Stop spreading false info faggot.

Walks like a duck ...

>Didn't buy the ICO because they always crash immediately after launch due to whales buying 40%+ presales
>Bought the dip
>Up 15%
Feels good mang.

The use case, team, branding, price and posts here are all boring as fuck. But it's actually a good long term hold and will make you some money.