Real question

Real question.
Do we relentlessly shill Link to try to fuck over newfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11mB1N3uRYv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have to question what "we" are doing you're the newfag.

yes

Yes, everyone is actually buying Mobius.

yes

mobi mobi

Fuck. I'm trash.
>buys Link out of embarrassment

this

Real Question.
You are a faggot?

Tell me, who is this hacker known as Veeky Forums and how did he learn about magick?

Yes. It seems like they aren't aware that link is literally the same as confido. Many lulz will ensue when we see them lose all their money. kek

If you have to ask you're the newfag lmao

Yes
However you should unironically buy some

/thread

Link is for the memes... buy mobius, dyor

i bought link at 0.20 cents and doubled my money don't know about you guys

the best part about shit being shilled on Veeky Forums is nobody fully knows. but the information is here. whatever you pander to, you will be fed, fortune will be made here from the shit info here and wojaks will off themselfs at the same time. personally i dont know if link is a legit or a shit coin but i got it just incase it will unironically go up.. not alot tho

nice FUD

vocaroo.com/i/s11mB1N3uRYv

>tfw started off joining in on link fud without knowing what it was because it was fun but starting to fomo and kinda want to buy

fuck you and your trip code
I've seen you post on multiple threads and everything you say is garbage.
how old are you, 15?

its just a meme

Your comment contributed nothing.
STOP MISUSING “UNIRONICALLY”

Obviously you fucking retarded faggot. It’s mathematically impossible/improbable for LINK to reach $1000+ each. The only people who will make it are the ones who got in during the ICO.

I shill your mum to fuck your mum

Also, I AM your mum

This but unironically

I really hope you are joking and aren't just this stupid

>nobody fully knows

uhhhhh, user....

I don't own any link and join in on shilling it for funz knowing it's shit.

Only one way to find out you new faggot, buy it with your ruppees you dirty Indian pajeet shit Cuck tandoori naan

What you folks still don't realize is that ChainLink being seen as '4chans coin' is a strategic choice to intentionally keep the price low. Think about it - do normies want to buy a coin Veeky Forums memes everywhere? Fuck no, price stays low as people are reluctant to buy a coin associated with NEETs and autists.
Meanwhile, Sergey is going full recon mode in getting mainnet up and running. Once its ready to go and IF these partnerships actually happen, LINK success would be guaranteed.
Veeky Forums has effectively had its reputation of neckbeards and neets tied to this coin as a means of supressing the price so people can keep accumulating at low prices. LINKs adoption here is, at its core, a test to see whether memes can be used as a means to build dreams.

>a test to see whether memes can be used as a means to build dreams
If it can be used to elect a president, why the fuck not?

Lol it’s confusing if you actually think it’s a tripcode

yup- the smart ones can read between the lines.
hint: between the lines it says "buy mobius"

Its pretty simple. The nulinkies are shilling, OG linkies still fud or just don't do anything. OGs held through the november fud & dev silence, this is nothing to them lol.

See all the guys with like 3 - 5k LINK? They're shilling. The guys with 50k+ dgaf.

Yes
It's a meme. Hard resistance at 1.3$
Always comes down to 30 cents
Investors from October who bought with Eth haven't even broken even yet

ofc, no one would ever seriously buy it unless they were shilled

No the whole point of memeing LINK is to get redditfags to buy in. Everyone here actually holds mobius.

buy poop loop, you’ll be infinity fucked.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Glad you like his work,
thats my wifes son

>nobody fully knows.
>incorrectly using unironically
Haha. HA. hahahahahAhaha