You still have time

you still have time

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AchainOfficial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got 13k....gonna be such easy money.

yeah easily hitting $2 by the end of the month, $20 by the end of the year of earlier

I've got 5500. You think I should get more? All my coins I feel pretty confident about right now (Req, Ven, XBY, ACT)

> Buying a literal scam coin...

always good to accumulate

The coin has a working platform and the have signed deals with over 60 companies, as well 30+ DApps, why do you think this is a scam coin?

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

it will have hundreds of forks next few years

hodlers get every fork bait coin

Can’t wait. Any news coming soon?

that's what's beautiful about the coin, you're not just making money of the gains, you'll make money off the subsequent forks down the road

twitter.com/AchainOfficial

Eoy target ?

In my humble opinion $20, but most eoy targets range from $5 to $100

Alright I'm curious, where can I buy it?

Kucoin, still not on any western exchanges

Kucoin, also Coinegg

Thanks, is this things still cheap from the dip or has it remained strong throughout?

it's gaining steam, its .37 cents at the moment, went down as low as .25 during the dip, I bought a few at .29 :)

Still below a dollar? Not bad, what's the supply and market cap?

wtf is wrong with u?
u can literally look it up on cmc instead of asking here anytime
just like the retards in the telegrams

lol

What’s the best way to get bourbon stains out of khaki pants?

this is ACT not AUS faggot

WHAT EVEN COIN IS THIS

a very obscure chinese coin that will pull an antshares

banking on it
was clearly to early on this but i bagged all lows
if u post some tasty rostie i will give you a secret (not really, but since they are shit an marketing as of now you probably did'nt heard before)

I'm here to be shilled not do work, If you can't even do that right then even the average pajeet has you beat kek

>Khaki pants
Sorry I'm a jeans fag, maybe I'll grow up someday

he provides the hot goods, you give the secret

yeah thats the reason u end up with bags and scams u fucking retard

now begone, your too late in this for making it with iq under 80

yeah, no

ACT

here's a wholesome one

its ok, less clothes maybe?

I've never been scammed though, I got in on ETH when it was like $20 and have been doing great! I'm just lazy and frustrating arrogant cunts like you is fun.

ok
baidu (chinese whatsap) just launched cryptodogs on a achain fork

you know, year of the dog is coming?
shit will be cash

that's the lamest secret ever

>year of the dog is coming?
that's some illuminati level detail I didnt notice, thx user

bad larp boy
i can smell your desperation from here

if this your "fun", i'm honestly sorry for you but otherwise happy to be a candle in your dark existence

i was more focused on the baidu partnership you brainlet
do u even know chinkland?

Explain the forking to me, new purchaser

Will I automatically get a portion of new coins?

Yes

Are you sure it is a "whatsapp"?
Anons go Google it.

>300,000,000 circulating supply
>1,000,000,000 total supply

Literally a Dev/advisor PnD. Do not fall for this scam!

say they release a fork of LTC on Achain, they call it ALTC. They determine every ACT token is worth 1000 ALTC tokens. For every ACT token in your wallet, you would get 1000 ALTC tokens when the fork is done. If a company wants a significant control of their new tokens, they need to purchase ACT coins.

>boy
God you type like a condescending faggot, yeah I'm having fun being "told" buy some user cunt who can't believe he's not right about everything, yeah I got in on ETH early and have made decent cash, I'm also not a bag holder because I don't buy into shit tier memes like BitBean and Digibyte (god those threads were fun), if you take a shit hole site like Veeky Forums seriously then you've got bigger problems than me dude.

Stay poor dumb ass. Market cap low as fuck. This is the next Neo/Eth.

literally a stupid newfag
there are around since 2014 and the rest of the supply is tied to their non profit org since a few years

just do your research u stupid damn fuckers instead of asking and even worse, listening to /biz
or stay poor, fucking mongrels

Thanks, should I be concerned by the bubble that popped at $1.25 resulting in the current price?

Everything is down you retard. You can’t be serious. Kek.

that was people buying the coin to get ABTC and then selling once they had their ABTC, as well as the general crash

the stank of desperation mixes with the flavour of virginity
time to take ur "profits" and get some ass, "dude"

was because of abtc-fork fomo
rather normal

Ahh I am readin about the BTC fork hype right now.

Not the best way to address fellow investors

That was due to the ABTC fork. There will be more forks in the future. I wouldn't worry, just dont buy in right before a fork in the future.

>supposedly knows his shit
>paying for a depreciating asset
Didn't know I was talking to a teenager, should have known better.

>woman
>depreciating asset

/pol /redpill /mgtow basement nofapper
pls stop, i can not feel more sorry for you than now, it gets sadder every minute
if ur not a teenager, then congratulation, u fell for every echochamber meme and are a failure already
i also smell acne

Do you what that word even means? Almost everything depreciates with time, woman are no exception, I don't hate women, you're just a faggot projecting. But like the nicest car, given some time and wear and tear it's value will go down like women.

It's Achain (ACT) on kucoin you fucking cucks. It's been climbing steadily all day

"dude" your the one projecting
i said nothing about that you hate women nor did i want to start a conversation about the "value" (lol) of woman

ur either a teenager or a immature basement dweller
pls stop now, this is really cringeworthy

>basement dweller
>Cringe-worthy
>virgin
You know where to go.

>autist brigade

truth hurts i guess

>truth hurts I guess
At least you stopped Reddit spacing

NULS is better faggots, prove me wrong.

prove yourself right faggot