Money fucks your life up

>be 29
>gramps died 3 years ago from mesothelioma
>be getting £42000 in compensation

So far my mom has told me not to spend it on bitcoins

And my girlfriend/baby momma want me to spend it on a house

If I buy bitt coins mom will be pissed because
>muh volatility

If I spend it all on a house I have no money to spend on the most increasing asset class in 2 decades. And have FOMO

What do?

How do I please myself and others around me.

Fuck money

your girlfriend has no right to give her opinion on your money

buy abit of btc/eth. how the fuck is your mom supposed to know what you do with your money? by abit as in 10%>.

10k to speculate the rest on mortgage

Why not
split the money
do both

Letting women decide what you do with your money ... the absolute state...

ALL in during the next dip. It's raise the next day or two by 10% and then cash out. Show em the results and repeat till 100k. THEN look into housing but keep a sizeable amount for investing

This your gf may not stay with you forever like that child support payment will.

Drop those bags and move OP

I would just buy my favourite shitcoins and tell others that I'm not decided what to do with the money yet, lets see after 1 year, haha.

You're 29 years old, make your own decisions about your money you pussy. If they don't like it, tell them to go get their own dead grandpa

Sounds like women are fucking your life up you numale piece of shit

>be 29
>speak like a 15 yr old

save it up for the child support payments. you're gonna need it.

Why the fuck did you make your GF pregnant?

Seriously, how can anyone waste their life having a child?

>How do I please...others around me.
you are a fucking loser user. gramps gave that money to you, do you think he wants you suckling at mama's advice tit? do you think he wants his grandson cucking himself to his girlfriends' commands? do you want to FOMO for the rest of your life. it is YOUR FUCKING MONEY. do what you want, don't tell anybody... you know that you might lose everything you put into crypto though... i hope you know that and are prepared to accept that fact.

>leverage it 100x and buy XLM
>move away from these retarded women in 8 months when youre a literal billionaire

Underrated posted.

monero, say u got hacked

Literally start burning your money. YES, BURN SOME BUCKS WITH FIRE, SHOW THEM.
If they react like if it was THEIR money - run away asap.

/thread/

come too burger land, and get more money then your getting

easy. Keep some in a safe investment to start saving for a house but put at least 50% in blue chip cryptos.

They aren't entirely wrong about owning a house being good you know.

>What do?

maybe grow some balls and not let some dipshit females dictate your life decisions?

>girlfriend/baby momma

hmst

this OP, go 75% in, 50/50 on eth and btc

I'll talk you as you were my son
You are the man, the money is your's, girls want everytime to challenge the autority, but you can't let a girl decide for you, otherwise, enjoy being a simple wagecuck, girls doesn't know the loyalty, she will charge you with her kids to care, and then go with another man, they simply don't act rational.
Be independent, don' trust girls, girls aren't trustworthy, don't think your girlfriend is unique, there's are a lot like your girl, and the unique girls, aren't with a man who lets girls decide for him, they are ocuppied sucking the dick of a nigger that doesn't give a fuck for them. So never do big things for a girl, even if you think she is unique, and she says that loves you, because the day that you aren't useful anymore for her, the day that you lose everything, she will go with other man for your shame and disgrace.

it is your money?

Treat it like a windfall. Research that. Put it into savings and don't touch. Get a job or hobby, put THOSE earnings into crypto. You ignore both your mother and your gf. You show responsibility. You honor your gramps. And you stop being concerned with money you didn't earn.

RiP grandpa.

My dad gave me 100k usd when I turned 18 but I've been too much of a pussy to actually touch it. If BTC drops to 2.5k I'm going all in and cashing out sub 20k.

>what is a sell order

5k in crypto.

>Listening to women on anything about money

Hearty kek OP, let me guess, your baby momma want you to use some of that money on a new minivan too? Oh and you (her) need new furniture too right?

This. I bought a car for a fiancee. Nothing will black pill you faster than getting your heart shattered by a woman you love.

>Set up a help to buy ISA.
>Put in the maximum amount every month, think its £1000.
>You get a 25% bonus if you use the money to buy a house. 25% deduction if you decide not to buy.
>At the same time put an equal amount into crypto.
>Decide what coins you want pick 3 or 4 and every month put some more in.
>This is dollar cost averaging your entry which is good in this climate
>My safe picks would be BTC, ETH, NEO 33%

Sorry about your Grandfather, hopefully you can use the money to set yourself up nicely. Maybe take 2k out and go on a nice holiday with the family.

Invest in something stable, take SOME of it and invest in something risky like crypto, dont go full retard

Cuck

>pleasing others around me

You only have one life you stupid fuck. Are you going to use it trying to please others? Great. So they get their lives + the satisfaction that another life is catering to theirs, meanwhile you're essentially giving them a piece of your life because you somehow need their validation.

Dumbfuck.

Be a good boy user buy a house
And end of year keep saying this to yourself.. "If only o bought Bitcoin I'd have 4 of these houses no mortgage"
Then the year later.. "If I spent 40k on Bitcoin Feb 2018 I'd have 500k right now

Till you kys

>my girlfriend/baby momma
You are a piece of trash

come on user bitcorns isnt to be discussed with mums or gfs they don't fucking get it, be a man about it and take action then show them the rewards it takes courage to be a man but your probably a soy boy anyway

Nigger you're literally thirties years old. You're seriously gonna spend your retarded life please people that will never have anything you want?

Your fucking money

What money lol? 42k? Is this a joke? That is an emergency fund. Lmao.

90% on something extremely conservative
10% on something extremely risky

hedge your bets, set aside half, buy house on mortgage with as small down payment as possible, only use that half of the money to pay mortgage every month, put the other half in BTC worst case scenario you lose half of it on BTC and end up having paid slightly more on your house due to the interest rate of the loan.

Best case scenario BTC moons and you can pay the house off and still be rich.

Just put half of it into crypto and pull out your initial investment when you x20 later this year, cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere and will still be insanely profitable 2 years from now.