Get fucked, day traders. didn't anyone ever tell you not to leave your money on the exchange?

get fucked, day traders. didn't anyone ever tell you not to leave your money on the exchange?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibox.com/login/register?id=11174852&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*yawn*

Setting up for a perfect Friday to day trade on high volume after a nice update

why are u so stupid to actually think they got scammed?

stop spamming retarded fud faggot

I am. I am that stupid person.
Because now their website is down and key people have been seen boarding flights to the Bahamas,

How many delays will it take for you guys to get worried? If they delay it once again tonight will you then think something might be happening?

Calm down little buddy. I trade once a week, if that. Things will be back online just in time for my Saturday morning session.

No I'll think they seriously fucked something up and that they need to hire personnel more experienced with admining a 2 billion dollar business.

>get fucked, day traders.
someone's a sour fucking loser. hint: it's you.

Proofs?

>proofs?
>s

Fuck off

checked my balance. its all there. and you're a faggot.

How do you day trade?

I cant access the website though?
And i could a few hours ago?
Can anyone else confirm the exit scam please.

With Binance and Etherdelta.

I mean your system. I do momentum trading on cfds. My system works but entries on crypto are scarce.

I make more money day trading compared to your hourly wage faggot. I go to school and trade. What a life

q-user says they were hacked by 'deep-state quantum computers' but wouldnt say who is the deep state or what exactly is happening behind the scenes...my guess is Israeli military hackers. ...I've tried to post the link but mine keeps getting deleted by mods?

>trusting chinks with your money
lmao

Oh, sorry, I was being silly, I didn't know people actually discuss things on here.

I do look at momentum with some part of my strategy devoted to randomness. Like flipping a coin to dump a coin or letting my cat choose an option.

That and forcing myself to plan out a few trades over the course of a week seems to work well.

My Jan was +7% so that seems not so bad all things considered.

That's a pretty wild system.

I'd rather leave my money on binance than pay $100 every time I want to withdraw my money into a wallet fuck off poorfag.

Thank you gains cat!

>tfw your cat is better at investing than you are
My cat's way smarter than me why don't I do this

~wow monster eats the crypto

>implying shitcoin traders are day traders

>yfw ur plans go differently

The arbitrage is going to be sublime on friday.

whoa

It brings me joy watching chink whales burn their money propping up BTC until their bots are back in control. Ermagerd I can't Tether out and assfuck the market.

It's not an exit scam. Binance is adding NEP 5 tokens. NEP 5 tokens will moon. Elastos has been one of the best picks lately. Trinity hasn't mooned yet. DBC and RPX should also benefit

99% of my coins are on Binance, the other 1% is on Bittrex, how dumb am I please tell me

But even if they don't scam (I believe I've mostly prepared myself for the impending doom), where do we go? Bitfinex is closed to americlaps & it's connection w/USDT & the high entry fee scares me off. Kucoin/Huobi are probably chink scams, do I just buy a ledger?

Coss.io

Coss is my favorite exchange plus fiat markets open next month

>"Admining" a company
>Talking like a company is like some autist LARP discord

exchanges are for fags, sell cryptos for cash through the mail or direct bank deposit to your bank account.

fugg

Head on over to Bibox exchange

bibox.com/login/register?id=11174852&lang=en

It's ok if Binance was hacked and everyone loses their funds Bitcoin's price will plummet and a MtGoxx situation will occur again.

Yeah hope so, then we can scoop up >$1000 btc

yeah hope you'll be happy holding >$1000 btc for multiple years if Binance was indeed hacked and everyone loses their funds

Man i just want my $150 back

Jesus Christ you are a cunt

literally perfect timing, the bull run will commence in the next 12 hours

Newfag

I haven't logged on in a few weeks since the market started to take a shit. I have a few thousand on there.... what's going on? My main stack is off exchange so I'm chillen. 10k is nothing to me.

w-w-what

Wow~ Monster eats the image

sir pls can you explain cat method so i use

well, fuck isn't it too late for "I told you so"?