Tronx is not a scan

There are so many credible people (arguably way smarter than all of us) involved in this project. Why would 30 under 30 Forbes list, Jack Ma student, Alibaba developers etc. leave their jobs in order to "scam" you? Do you even know what this means in Asian countries? Losing "face" is very serious in China, bringing shame to their name and family for the rest of their lives. Do you really think they would risk that for a few bucks? Jack Ma would whoop Justin's ass. So explain to me...why would they do this? Give them time, they are working on something great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TfVdkhvQX6g?t=2m39s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is so true, an honorable country such as the Chinese one would never stoop so low

>a few bucks?
try several billion, and for that amount, i'm sure they would

The people spreading hate and FUD are usually people who want to own the coin!

They do it to scare people into selling so the price drops and they buy in for less. Every time you see someone spreading FUD about TRON just think “ahh, there’s someone who wants to buy some trx!”

What does it do?

Most cryptos are scams, including Tron. You dont even have to exit scam it, just keep posting weekly on twitter to make seem like you're doing something and enjoy your millions.

IMO blockchain will start to replace a lot of web services in the future. we all know web design is inherently insecure in it's current state and unless some massive changes take place in the next 5-10 years, the infrastructure is going to continue to crumble and degrade. this is where blockchain comes in, offering more security, lower chances for hackers and DDOS style attacks on networks. some of these various blockchain solutions coming out aim to resolve a lot of these issues - think Internet 4.0. adoption and migration cannot be fast, so we will see a lot of companies creating various solutions, but not all will win the long term game. it's finding those potential gems now that we are all looking for. this is one reason I like TRX, it has a huge vision with a lot of potential solutions to create it's own ecosystem that can thrive and be secure. having Justin at the helm is huge as well, he seems to be a young Jack Ma or Steve Jobs in his dynamics and enthusiasm, and this in itself will help the company grow into what we all want it to be.

just my thoughts

I'm happy for Justin regardless of Tron's scam status. Chinks wisely despise us, in fact they have never respected the west with all its decadent ivory tower bullshit.. They're smart to use our innovation-crippling legal systems and naiive idealism against us, we deserve everything coming our way when we don't stand up for ourselves.

Right.

>responding to pasta

>stupid twitnig says something dumb
Oh damn Tron BTFO. How will Justin ever recover? There are a lot of low-iq LINK holders too, you know. Are you going to hold all those idiots against your fat god Sergey?

What does TRON do?

What does the internet do?

youtu.be/TfVdkhvQX6g?t=2m39s

>"china" delusions
Again.

>If you post begins with "its not a scam..."

gasses kikes at half the price

Trx is shit and so r u

>Writes a ton of crap with buzzwords like 'web 4'
>Guise Tron is the future I swears

>internet 4.0
hahah ok

What does ChainLink do besides augment the Big Mac fund?

Hi Carlos

yeah but what does it do?

SKYCOIN for decentralized peer-to-peer ISP. Tron is vaporware.

I originally bought TRON back when it was 30 sats on liqui.io. I used to troll the chatbox there by saying stupid shit like BREAKING NEWS - NELSON MANDELA JUST POSTED HIS NEW TRON TATTOO ON TWITTER to pump up the price, and if I did it long enough, even though it was all bullshit, the price would inevitably go up. There was this one Chinese dude who showed up one day and said he and his group were going to pump TRON to 25 cents in early January. He said to keep buying, it was coming soon. I didn't believe him at the time, I thought he was just another shitposter like me, but sure enough, come early January, TRON is 25 cents. I really have no idea what to make of it. Was he telling the truth or was he just lucky?

is this pasta ive never seen before?

Just a funny anecdote, my dude. I wonder about that guy.

Frasier is the fucking GOAT

jesus bro hook it up with some trx, I've gotten BTFO'd because I spent all my trx on super early tron dogs right before the moon and wasn't able to sell and rebuy lower

The TRON is gone, my friend.

It's not scam as in biconnect. It's marketing, smoke, overvaluation, cheap unit price.

It's not a scam coin it's a shitcoin.

>30 under 30
Literally means nothing, especially in chinkland
>Jack Ma
Doesnt even know who he is
>muh devs
Lots of shit projects have good devs.

this project was doomed from inception? Why? Because it was always a rich faggot normie trying to cash in on something he didn't understand. It's foundationally flawed, and because of that, it will fail.

I fucking hate that smiling chink and I hope he dies.

Lol. Internet 4.0. What was internet 3.0 again? This is ridiculous. It was originally just a dapp store.